Your PC area and PC Rigs

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 298 comments
England
Southampton, UK
Pebb--
Pebb
I post mine up sometime this week or next week.

New Rules

Plz feel free to post specs up aswell.

-----

My Specs:

AMD 64 3500+ (Looking to up to a AMD 64 4000+ or a AMD 64 FX-57)
G.Skill 2GB DDR ZX PC3200 (2x1GB) CAS2 Dual Channel Ram
2x HDD's (18.6GB ATA 5200 RPM, C: Drive - 120GB SATA 8MB Cache 7200RPM, D: Drive and Gaming HDD. Plan to buy another HDD which will be a 16MB Cache SATA2 500GB 7200RPM HDD)
256MB GF6800 GT AGP
48x DVD Rom Drive
24x LG CD-RW Drive (Replacing with a Blu-Ray RW drive, once they show up in shops.)
600watt ATX 2.0 PSU
17inch Logix CRT Monitor
2.2MB Pipex ADSL

Here are some shtos of my computer room.

Messy I know. I'm in the process of packing up all of my dads belongings.

Have you thought if he knocks a drink over really fast it could go inside of his case.

Integra Type R
Here are some shtos of my computer room.

Messy I know. I'm in the process of packing up all of my dads belongings.

Dude, You got some issues bro. :eek: ;)

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
Have you thought if he knocks a drink over really fast it could go inside of his case.

See where my case is compared to where I would put a drink? It's impossible to get any liquid in there unless I threw it in there. I only bring bottled water in my office anyway.

Dude, You got some issues bro. :eek: ;)

:D I've got 2 more computers in my bedroom, an Apple laptop under where the iMac is, a laptop in the living room, and I gave a laptop to my mom.

:D

As far as the mess, you should see where the laptop is in the living room. Wires all over the corner. :lol:

Here's my last setup with my good computer:

ITR: Is that Black monitor defying gravity??

Integra Type R
See where my case is compared to where I would put a drink? It's impossible to get any liquid in there unless I threw it in there. I only bring bottled water in my office anyway.

:D I've got 2 more computers in my bedroom, an Apple laptop under where the iMac is, a laptop in the living room, and I gave a laptop to my mom.

:D

As far as the mess, you should see where the laptop is in the living room. Wires all over the corner. :lol:

:lol: Wow, is all I can say. What's your address? I would love to ship you some zip-ties, free of charge. A little wire management can go along way. ;)

Hey, Event your supposed to screw those mobo's into the tower :dunce: j/k. liknig those green cable coming from your HD's.

My Tidy computer setup coming soon (as soon as i get my phone installed to transfer pics)

Here are the pics - (Gotta love those phone cameras :ouch: )

:sly: If you feel like buying me a better camera PM me :sly:

Pako
:lol: Wow, is all I can say. What's your address? I would love to ship you some zip-ties, free of charge. A little wire management can go along way. ;)

:lol: It's all in my master plan. As soon as I can get all those books and cabients out of this room, I'm going get rid of all of those computers except the one with the purple casing on the front/router on top and the iMac. I may even sell the iMac on Ebay. The desktop with the 2 Macs and the black monitor is going to be completely clean and I'm going to put the one with the purple casing on it. I'm also going to have a tv (32" I think) so I can play my ps2 games in that room. This si all on the right side. The desk on the left side of the room (where the purple casing tower is now) is going to be thrown away and I am going to put a futon/bean bag chair to sit in while gaming or for friends to sit on.

Will any of this happen? I doubt it. :lol:

As for the black monitor, not its not floating. :lol: It's on this stand that swivels. It's pretty cool actually.

I would post up my photos but since I am getting a new case I don't want to show off this ugly Dell case.

picture999ol.jpg

Here is mine

Here's my screwed up Laptop. Very tidy because there's nowhere to put anything! It's in the front room because it's the only PC on the internet and it's more social than being in your office all day. All my games are upstairs out of the way.

Integra Type R
:lol: It's all in my master plan. As soon as I can get all those books and cabients out of this room, I'm going get rid of all of those computers except the one with the purple casing on the front/router on top and the iMac. I may even sell the iMac on Ebay. The desktop with the 2 Macs and the black monitor is going to be completely clean and I'm going to put the one with the purple casing on it. I'm also going to have a tv (32" I think) so I can play my ps2 games in that room. This si all on the right side. The desk on the left side of the room (where the purple casing tower is now) is going to be thrown away and I am going to put a futon/bean bag chair to sit in while gaming or for friends to sit on.

Will any of this happen? I doubt it. :lol:

As for the black monitor, not its not floating. :lol: It's on this stand that swivels. It's pretty cool actually.

:lol: Well be sure to include after shots. I'm sure we would all love to see the room make-over.

:cheers:

i should've taken some pics of my room before i changed it all around.

this is an older pic, but is basically what it looks like now, minus the extreme messiness. it's still pretty damn messy though...i need to clean again.
dsc037890zt.jpg

my room is basically wire/electronics hell, with a bed included. on the opposite side of the camera is a bigol' TV that barely fits on my dresser (i had to move the dresser away from the wall to accomidate the depth of the tube. ugh.), my ps2, dreamcast, a fan, and hundreds of stacked discs and boxes/cases. to the left of all that is another chest of shelves with my slew of books stacked 2 feet high, again taking up most of the surface area.

what i really want is some shelves or something that i could screw into the wall to alleviate some of my crap. that, and i want stuff to finally become wireless. christ.

Edit: Oh, and I need someone to donate me a chair that doesn't suck. lol.

Mine:

Sad thing is, in a month or so, I'll have to figure out how to put my text books, laptop, a 19 inch LCD, and a full sized desktop tower into this space.

Even sadder is the fact that I haven't had time to use my guitar in weeks :(

i'll get a pic of my room if i ever get a camera soon, and i need to take all of my food idems away from my desk :P but i have a coold setup, with a 5 cd-changer next to my computer with 2 pretty good sizes sub whoofers.

Viper Zero

Click for uber high res pics.

based on your calendars, i'd say my favorite month really is june. but what's up with the november thing? do you keep her up on purpose? hahaha. nice room. nice PSP. nice laser mouse (like me! :dopey: )

Oh yeah, November was too good to take down. I usually switch between September and November, depending one which one can get my attention the most.

The MX1000 is great, very precise. Great for Photoshop and no lag in games.

yeah, mine still tracks smooth like butter on the plush carpeting.

Latest Posts

Back