Your Premium Car Mileage?

• Thread starter F0REZT
  • 53 comments
Norway
Norway
MrF0rezt
I was wondering which car of yours (premium) has most mileage on it?

I'll start, mine is Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren which has a mileage of 671.1 km.

Edit: no X1's

Last edited:
Bet a lot of people will have insane amounts on a B-spec Red Bull X2010
My Red Bull has 2,258 miles on it which is about 3,633km I think quite a bit of that is B-spec though
My Corvette ZR1 has 1,894 miles 3,048km.

Maybe the OP should say X1s don't count. People grind those things to dirt.

Other then my X1, my highest mileage car is my Mitsubishi Evolution VI SCP T.M. (1999?) It has 960 miles.

Maybe the OP should say X1s don't count. People grind those things to dirt.

Other then my X1, my highest mileage car is my Mitsubishi Evolution VI SCP T.M. (1999?) It has 960 miles.

Didn't think of the X1. X1 DO NOT COUNT! =D

...maybe Oshawa-Joe doesn't grind x1 or b spec x1...just maybe that is his daily driver and uses it more often than even his 500pp Elise or his 599...hmmm?

:)

my X1 has like 10,000km but not from me. it came from a long line of people through trades. i might have put 200km since ive had it. i dont like to drive it honestly.

other than that my R34 has a little over 1200km. it was the third car i bought and ive been playing since the day it went on sale in the US.

I've just hit 1000 miles on my M3 GTS rep
TsukubaCircuit.jpg

Love that car :)

My grind X1 has 13,000 miles on it, but my Zonda R has 2,775 miles :D best car ever

EDIT: sorry just read the OP a bit more carefully, ignore the X1 :D

21,000 miles on my Ford GT spec II.
Bobs redbull 51,000 miles.
My prototype redbull 18,000 miles.
Peugeot 908 11,000 miles, thats done 3 x 24hr races.
Several others with thousand of miles on.
Ingame miles currently at 131,000 miles.

Hmm, other than the X1 in my garage that has 13,000 miles on it (got it with 5,000 miles), I'd say that my Ferrari 599 '06 has the most miles, with just 900 miles (mostly grinding).

All of my french cars have hundreds of miles. Man I love the French cars. I really don't know why though. Besides the fantastic Pugs, Citroens, and Renaults, my Enzo has about 900 miles. I did have an X1, but I got rid of it because I hated the stupid thing.

Last edited:
My A Spec car the Audi R8 has 8,736 miles on the clock. I just use the x1 for B Spec and it has accumulated 10,936 miles.

274,000 miles used car, is that count? I am kidding. :D :lol:

NASCAR stock car have 2,700 miles, I am better with that car on road course than McLaren F1 Stealth. Am I weird to saying that?

Most I have at the moment is my Lamborghini SV670 875 hp, it has 1,491 kms.

I have a Ford GT with 21 kms, a Jag XKR with 8 kms :lol: wow.. driven those alot.

Last edited:
I think most cars from UCD and OCD (until the 0/0 cars started) had miles on them. I have cars with over 300k miles on them but I have not driven them myself. In terms of mileage that I have done myself or with Bob, then the x2010 has about 100k followed by the Minolta on about 24k and the fgt close to 22k

Exactly 10,000 miles on my RM'd ZR1. Used to be my Indy grinder waaaay back when the OCD and the seasonals were all the new buzz. My daily driver, a Premium Kashmir Blue Metallic Evo IV has well over 3,000 miles on it. God I love Evos. :drool:

I did some research in my garage and found out some interesting things:

1. Doesn't the online racing count towards the mileage? I have a lot of 0 km cars that I know for sure that I have used a lot online. Which is a shame, because nowadays I almost only do online racing...

2. Seasonal events counts though. Just bought a McLaren for the British lightweights and yep, the kilometers are counting.

3. Speaking of the McLaren Mp4, there's a pretty nice detail on the instrument panel, to the left of the steering wheel there's a display where you actually can see the mileage counting. It's the first car in GT5 where I have seen it (not that I've been looking), pretty cool.

I did some research in my garage and found out some interesting things:

1. Doesn't the online racing count towards the mileage? I have a lot of 0 km cars that I know for sure that I have used a lot online. Which is a shame, because nowadays I almost only do online racing...

2. Seasonal events counts though. Just bought a McLaren for the British lightweights and yep, the kilometers are counting.

3. Speaking of the McLaren Mp4, there's a pretty nice detail on the instrument panel, to the left of the steering wheel there's a display where you actually can see the mileage counting. It's the first car in GT5 where I have seen it (not that I've been looking), pretty cool.

online only accumulates mileage if you race a race and finish it. if you just cruise around online it will not rack up. i found that out a long time ago and was like wtf!

no X2010? just because it has over 15000 kms? LOL
Mine 908 has around 2000 kms

Back