• Thread starter Mr Deap
  • 23 comments

Your PS2 is getting dust?

• Yes

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
PSTwo is the only console I even use. I got rid of my GameCube, since I stopped using it couple of months ago. I don't have Xbox or 360.

No because I play GT4 and maybe ACLR. On the XBox360 I play ChromeHounds alot:).
At lease till Forza Motorsport 2 comes out:D.

I only use mine now to play GT4 and the occational GTA: SA play. Other than that, it's doing nothing.

Oh, and Mum HAS to clean the house every week, so technically it isn't collecting dust. :D

My Aussie PSTwo was sold off recently as a result of a lack of use. It was also rendered useless for GT, as my cat bit into one of the controller leads and shorted the system's rumble/feedback function.:irked: I will however be hanging onto my NTSC/J PS2, as I have a very large collection of imported fighters/shooters, and the PS3 won't be compatible with my PS2 Saturn pads and arcade sticks.

Edit: I should note that the retro design of the "Sun" Faceplate is perhaps the 360's only point of attraction.

670910_m.jpg

No, I still use my PS2 more than my XB360, infact intil I get Pro Evo soccer 6 or Forza 2, it's my 360 that's gathering dust at the moment.

My 360 primium was free so I cant complain about not playing, but I've had just 5 gaming sessions in the 2 weeks I've had it. I just started Prey, Its ok but it reminds me of Doom3 too much and the deathmatch is lame to the max...

That's a beauty. 👍 I don't know if I want it on my game console, but still looks very nice.

Edit:
Sadly mine has not been played 2 weeks now.
If 2 weeks qualify as "collecting dust", that's nothing new for me. Then every games and consoles I own are collecting dust. Consistenly. :D

Haha, yeah mine is. Ever since I got my 360 (a month ago) I haven't even touched my ps2 except to unplug it from my tv. Though I have thought about playing Gt4 and Toca 3 just because I can.

I haven't touched the PS2 since I got the 360 a couple of weeks ago. I have yet to even think about picking a controller for the PS2 up. The 360 has me fairly busy and there just is not enough time to play the four games I have for it at the moment.

If 2 weeks qualify as "collecting dust", that's nothing new for me. Then every games and consoles I own are collecting dust. Consistenly. :D
Same here, I can go a month without switching either on.

I still play Pro Evolution Soccer 5 with my mates, it never gets old. GTA: SA is also a game that I go back to play.

Our PS2's started getting dust after we got our xbox about 2-3 years ago. So you can guess how dusty our PS2's are now that we both have xbox360's. :sly:
I think the last game I played on the PS2 was Black many months ago. Heather hasn't touched her PS2 in probably about a year.
That sad part is that my gaming PC is collecting dust. We really need to play Age of Empires 3 again so we can knock the dust off of our PC's.

Well as I'm such a lazy sod everything's collecting dust in my house!
Actually I rarely remember to dust my consoles, hidden beneath my TV as they are. They've all got dust on 'em. But as my TV is currently being looked at (i.e I don't have it at home) my 360 will not be used until its return.
But I have my PS2 in my bedroom and so I can get a quick fix on that if I need. I do generally have a play of GTA: SA, GT4 and Tekken 5 now and again but I usually try and get the achievements on my 360 games. Though I don't know why, you don't get anything for the trouble! Currently I'm trying to get the last half dozen in Oblivion.

My PS2 started collecting dust ever since I became bored of GT4. I only play it once every 3 months to see if there's any games I want to trade-in to Gamestop.

Back