Your Very Best Tune

• Thread starter Gyro1780
  • 10 comments
England
Surrey
Spoox777
I don't have much spare time at the moment to play GT6. When i do play i like to test other GTPlanet members set-ups. There's so many different types of tunes on here that i cannot go through them all.
Could anyone help me by sharing their very best tune. The tune that they are 100% happy with. Their favourite car to drive. I'm not looking for Rally or Drift tunes. I don't mind you recommending road or race cars but it has to be set up perfectly.
I'm more than happy to leave you feedback on your tune or if it's posted in the "Tunes" section i will rate it for you.

Many thanks.

Yeah that's the old thread & the last time i played GT6. Due to work commitments it wasn't possible for me to play so i took a break from the game. I'm playing a little when i can in the evenings now & wondered if anyone had any really good set ups for me to try :)

My BMW E60 M5 tune. Mainly use it for drifting, and it is fun as hell to drive! Don`t remember the tune in my head, but I can upload it upon request.

I don't usually drive other people's tunes but there was a Seasonal at Matterhorn and I grabbed @Motor City Hami 's S2000 Type V 03' tune and I'd have to say it's probably my favourite ride ever in Gran Turismo, it suited my driving style that well. I just looked in Hami's Garage and don't see it:guilty:

I don't usually drive other people's tunes but there was a Seasonal at Matterhorn and I grabbed @Motor City Hami 's S2000 Type V 03' tune and I'd have to say it's probably my favourite ride ever in Gran Turismo, it suited my driving style that well. I just looked in Hami's Garage and don't see it:guilty:

I have refined it a couple of times. I use that car quite a bit online. It could probably use another refresh.

Original https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motor-city-tunes-gt6.291066/page-2#post-9100833

1.08 tune https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motor-city-tunes-gt6.291066/page-4#post-9156776

Almost everything by @praiano63 and @Motor City Hami is great. Arrakis also turns out great tunes. I haven't tried many others, so I'm probably missing out on some gems.

Thank you. I wish I had more time to build tunes. @praiano63 cranks out top quality tunes but in volume. I have about 15 cars in my game that I have driven and tuned about 90%. I should just crank them onto the site with the note that they are quick tunes.

Latest Posts

Back