Your Very First Playstation game?

I bought my Playstation to play Gran Turismo. I only ever played GT & GT2 on it.

I bought my Playstation 2 to play Gran Turismo 3. I only ever played GT3 & WRC on it.

In the pack I got:

Crash Bandicoot
adidas Power Soccer International '97
Tekken 2
Porsche Challenge

2 good, 2 bad. Meh.

My first real gaming experience was a demo disc that came with the PSX... I think my first game was Gran Turismo.

The first licensed Formula One game in 1996, with Murray Walker commentating. Took them a few years to improve on it, it was a beauty.

Gran Turismo was my first PS game. I bought it and a PS at the same time. It was quite a few months before I bought another game.

DESTRUCTION DERBY BABY!! The original release game w/ the PS. i STILL have it too, in its large boxy case. hehe. Thats the game that sold the PS for me. I remember around xmas time lookin thru a game magazine of all the "next-gen" system comparos that were comin out (hehe) and saw screens of DD and was like, MUST HAVE. x-mas day, there it was. I still play it from time to time, its a fun game

Originally posted by vat_man
The first licensed Formula One game in 1996, with Murray Walker commentating. Took them a few years to improve on it, it was a beauty.

Heh, that was a good one. It's a shame I was never very good at it.

I can still remember Murray saying "Look how hard he's trying!"

Geezer. :irked:

Originally posted by Famine
In the pack I got:

Crash Bandicoot
adidas Power Soccer International '97
Tekken 2
Porsche Challenge

2 good, 2 bad. Meh.

I didn't like Porsche challenge because you could just use Boxster's. That kinda pissed me off.

In '97, when I got my PSX the first games I had were Rage Racer (short-lived arcade racer) and Suikoden (one of PSX's best rpg's). I sold them eventually, but now I have them back again.

GT2 was the first game I bought.
I bought a used PS from a friend specifically so I could play GT2.

Tomb Raider, Crash Bandicoot, Die Hard Trilogy, Soviet Strike, Jet Moto and a couple of others. I can't believe I paid $43.00 for CB, and $200.00 for the PlayStation.

Latest Posts

Back