Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13 in GT6 now available on GT Academy Round 3!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 408 comments
Hey guys! Instead of going absolute bonkers (for lack of a more appropriate term) about how "this car sounds so lame, my vacuum cleaner sounds more race car like", can't we all just enjoy the fact that WE'RE GETTING A REAL CAR THAT'S NOT A VGT?

Gosh, if some of you were lost in a desert and came across a bottle of water, you'd complain that it was Aquafina instead of Deer Lake.

Ok, thanks.

Hey guys! Instead of going absolute bonkers (for lack of a more appropriate term) about how "this car sounds so lame, my vacuum cleaner sounds more race car like", can't we all just enjoy the fact that WE'RE GETTING A REAL CAR THAT'S NOT A VGT?

Gosh, if some of you were lost in a desert and came across a bottle of water, you'd complain that it was Aquafina instead of Deer Lake.

Ok, thanks.

I prefer Ice Mountain myself.....totally better tasting water. :sly:

Ok, thanks.
I'd personally have the VGT made by Lambo over an LMP 2 car I'll barely use, but any machine's fair game I guess.

It does seem like a copied over sound file from the GT-R GT500's, regardless of it using the same engine in real life. I think it is the exact same sound file... PD have a habit of this. The R18 has the same sound as the R10 and R8 P1 cars, and the Pescarolo Hybride has the same sound as the Lexus GT500 (even though it's a V10 engine). It's dotted all over the game with shared engine sounds for completely different cars.

That said, I don't care because it's an LMP2 car. I love the Le Mans Prototypes (P1's and P2's) and it'll be good to get a car that GT has never had before. It's a shame that it'll be a stand alone car that can't race with anything other than itself but we have that all over the game. Audi R18 doesn't fit in, and neither does the TS030 but it'll be good to have this P2 car. If it comes with a Base Model at some point then that'd be awesome, however unlikely. Definitely a welcomed addition in my eyes, regardless of engine sound.

Ok, thanks.

Everyone knows Evian is the best :sly:

Here my little apportation

Nürburgring Nordschleife_1.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg

If pd don't touch the physics of this car when release it is a pleasure to drive

All I heard were awful 'tire effects' from 2 (or more) generations ago :yuck:

Come on PD, get up to speed already :rolleyes:

Hmm, was just looking at the carbon ceramic brakes on it and wondered if maybe PD could give those to us for the Racing Brakes option instead of just the calipers...

I don't feel like searching through minutes of Youtube replays this late at night, but here's a question...

Is the 'interior' Premium or Standard quality ?, do the wheel read-outs work and all or no ?

Edit* Nevermind, found a short video, looks like it's shift-lights only ?

I don't feel like searching through minutes of Youtube replays this late at night, but here's a question...

Is the 'interior' Premium or Standard quality ?, do the wheel read-outs work and all or no ?

Edit* Nevermind, found a short video, looks like it's shift-lights only ?

Uh what? All is working well like a premium should.

1. Yes cuz this....

Sounds like this.

That gear changing on the real thing tho.... Shame really.....

You're comparing the sound a car makes from the outside to the sound it makes from the inside, through a racing helmet and earplugs, which isn't even the sound that you'll get from an onboard camera mic, which doesn't have that muffling effect.

You're right about the gears though.

Uh what? All is working well like a premium should.

In the video I watched, the one around Sarthe on the last page, all I saw work was the shift lights & what I think was a lap-timer at the bottom. It looked like the rest was static.

Another thing I'm wondering is if PD will get the steering-ratio correct for wheel users, having the Lotus 97T in-correct (i.e. not 1:1 like AC) kinda ruined the driving experience for me.

Schwedenkreuz

View attachment 353314

This is what I call simcade physics.

Now skip ahead to 1:15 to see how is in the real world:

That is not a fair comparison @super_gt.

Judging by those speeds and looking by the non-existing tire wear, he should be using RS(i can be wrong) on arcade mode. That would be different online with tire wear and real grip. Putting 2 tires on the dirt on Schwedenkreuz would make you, at least, miss the breaking to Aremberg.

But we all know that is a game, and is far from perfect. When i get that car, i will be using it online with SS tires. The game can be be more realistic, if you play it realistically.

:)

Back