Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13 in GT6 now available on GT Academy Round 3!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 408 comments
That is not a fair comparison @super_gt.

Judging by those speeds and looking by the non-existing tire wear, he should be using RS(i can be wrong) on arcade mode. That would be different online with tire wear and real grip. Putting 2 tires on the dirt on Schwedenkreuz would make you, at least, miss the breaking to Aremberg.

But we all know that is a game, and is far from perfect. When i get that car, i will be using it online with SS tires. The game can be be more realistic, if you play it realistically.

:)
SS tyres are you serious? If you wanted to play it properly you would use CS tyres!:lol:

That is not a fair comparison @super_gt.

Judging by those speeds and looking by the non-existing tire wear, he should be using RS(i can be wrong) on arcade mode. That would be different online with tire wear and real grip. Putting 2 tires on the dirt on Schwedenkreuz would make you, at least, miss the breaking to Aremberg.

But we all know that is a game, and is far from perfect. When i get that car, i will be using it online with SS tires. The game can be be more realistic, if you play it realistically.

No matter what tires he use he make two mistakes(touch the curb and lift off in mid corner)which would lead to spin in real world.
Sports tires won't change nothing,and I know that because I drive racing cars in GT with sports tires.

No matter what tires he use he make two mistakes(touch the curb and lift off in mid corner)which would lead to spin in real world.
Sports tires won't change nothing,and I know that because I drive racing cars in GT with sports tires.

I've done this repeatidly in other sims (just out of habit) and I didn't spin out.

Can you do a 'lights on' photo of the P2 to show the numbers light up? I know there was some discussion on that recently.
Nürburgring - 24 h.jpg
Nürburgring - 24 h_1.jpg
Nürburgring - 24 h_2.jpg

and this for show what works
dash.jpg

the fuel shows at max 75.0 and the shift lights sure xD

This is my opinion of people who already have these cars should not do the GT Academy because they are cheating.

How are they cheating?

1. They aren't even aware of what the next rounds are so no one can guess what track layout will be used next.

2. These cars were gained through hacking and as such, will change completely once they are officially given to us.

Again, refer to the Youtube GT-R from last year.

these people have accessed content that has not been dispachted officially or by in game ways, and they have gone through third party means to obtain these cars meaning hacking.

Why does it matter? The car they got by means of hacking won't be the same setup as the one supplied to us for GT Academy purposes.

these people have accessed content that has not been dispachted officially or by in game ways, and they have gone through third party means to obtain these cars meaning hacking.

That still doesn't answer how they are "Cheating" when the trials aren't there yet. Again, the car people have will not be the exact same once we officially get it.

This is my opinion of people who already have these cars should not do the GT Academy because they are cheating.

I have to disagree with you here. Some people, like me, are not using it to gain any sort of advantage. In my case, the only reason I went and accessed this car is for video-creation purposes. I'm not planning on doing hundreds of laps at a track to get ahead in GT Academy when nobody even knows the track that will be used.

I find it unlikely that they'd use such an unconventional car for such an important event; they'd end up with the most adaptable driver rather than the fastest.
They've pretty much run out of nissans by the time they get to the LMP2 car at round 3, and it's not like adaptability isn't a great thing to have as a driver either.

They've pretty much run out of nissans by the time they get to the LMP2 car at round 3, and it's not like adaptability isn't a great thing to have as a driver either.

It certainly is a great thing to have as a driver, but I just can't see them suddenly forcing candidates to use a car that would inevitably require such a steep learning curve.

It certainly is a great thing to have as a driver, but I just can't see them suddenly forcing candidates to use a car that would inevitably require such a steep learning curve.
Well it's not like they won't have much time to adapt to a new machine, remembering that another new machine is already in for Round 3.

Well it's not like they won't have much time to adapt to a new machine, remembering that another new machine is already in for Round 3.

But the Z11SN will have conventional LMP dynamics whereas we can be almost certain that the Nissan GT-R LM Nismo will be nothing like anything else in the game.

But the Z11SN will have conventional LMP dynamics whereas we can be almost certain that the Nissan GT-R LM Nismo will be nothing like anything else in the game.
We'll just have to wait and see, it is the current highest level of Nissan's motorsports program so naturally they'd want to test players through the game with it.

I find it unlikely that they'd use such an unconventional car for such an important event; they'd end up with the most adaptable driver rather than the fastest.
Real life drivers also need to be adaptable, they can't always running in sunny, warm and dry conditions for example. And if past TT's are any indication, the really Alien level pilots in GT are able to adapt to any possible car/track combination in the game.

Real life drivers also need to be adaptable, they can't always running in sunny, warm and dry conditions for example. And if past TT's are any indication, the really Alien level pilots in GT are able to adapt to any possible car/track combination in the game.

I completely agree but I can't help but feel that the difference between a conventional race car and the GT-R LM Nismo is a bit more than the difference between optimum and rough conditions. Time will tell.

I completely agree but I can't help but feel that the difference between a conventional race car and the GT-R LM Nismo is a bit more than the difference between optimum and rough conditions. Time will tell.
I doubt there will be much difference between the GT-R LM NISMO and other racers, otherwise it might not have even met LM standards to begin with. Also, it's good to see GT Academy change things up and experiment with different racing experience as a result, again otherwise we would be seeing variety in GTA winners begin to stagnate.

Back