Zelda: The Windwaker

• Thread starter U.N.A.M
  • 12 comments
So what do you think about this game?
Have far have you gotten?
I personally think it's the best game for the Gamecube so far:D
9.5/10

It's ok, Super Smash Bros Melee was a way better game on the GCN...so many good multiplayer times. :D

Zelda and SSBM are both great, but as DODGE the VIPER said, SSBM is great for Multiplayer where Zelda is a nice adventure to take you out of reality for a time.

Windwaker is the best game I've played in a long time.
It reminds me of the old school games of yore. I've beaten both quests, found everything, and still play the game. All of this even when I thought the game was going to be just bad.(mario sunshine).

The only games I play over and over are:
windwaker
metroid prime
gt3
madden 2k4 (in a league)
and mario kart 64 (I hate yoshi, must hit him with star!!)

I guess the reason why I like windwaker so much is because it's just a game. There's nothing too difficult about playing it. It's also so relaxing to just sail around on the ocean.

I give it a 10

I have spent forever trying to get everything for this game, and I have one last thing I need, the 9th heart peice on WIndfall Island. My guide says there are 2 heart peices as a reward for the Joyeous Vollunteer Association, but so far I can only obtain one. How do I get the other?

Personally, I was always a big fan of Zelda (having played every version, even the ones for the Phillips CDI) consequently I didn't let the cartoonish graphics get in the way of enjoing the lush sounds, vibrant colors, and down right awesome gameplay. The storyline is also one of the best since OOT.

This gets a 9.5 out of 10 in my book anyday.

Semper Fidelis
Shadow Drifter

Windwaker was awesome! it's great how it used similar controls to what it introduced in Zelda: Ocinara of time for the N64.....so when I started the game, I felt right at home

Love the cell shaded graphics.....was done really well....also enjoyed the humourous aspects here and there in the game

for the joy luck volunteer thingy, i think there's only one heart piece given.....but I'm not too sure...

basically, plant lots and lots of flowers around town....then head to the guy sittin on a bench once u have ALL the pots planted with a flower.....and there are A LOT of pots. then he gives you a flower...

another thing u can do is keep giving the school teacher joy pendants....I believe u get a heart piece if u give her enough........

I don't recall, but I managed to get all my heart pieces

i didnt play it, i know people lik eem , but i can't stand graphics like that, i just cant wait for the next on eit looks amazing in every way, i forgewt the name though

Windwaker has to be the best game on the Cube. The graphics are class, a long involving storyline, great characters and there is a real sence of exploration as you go looking for maps and charts. Ocarina of time was my favorite Zelda until this beaut came out. My only gripe is the final fight. It's a bit too easy and that darned girl gets right in the way.

Back