Zelda WW

• Thread starter space
  • 14 comments
Glad to hear someone else bought this game. :D I've even put down Dark Cloud 2 for this baby. (which is saying a lot as DC2 is amazing.)

We must be the few that have a gamecube.

The first boss was a pain, until i figured out what to do, then i smacked myself:D

I have a gamecube...but ww is only released here in May.

I've noticed that, but PAL markets do get Racing games way before the US ever does. Not to mention we'll never see GT:Concept over here. :odd:
But in the mean time you can imagine Space and myself sailing across the open sea with the wind at our command with seagulls following in our wakes. :D I think I might even like sailing more than cruising around on the Freedom in GTA:VC. ;)

Stop taunting me dammit! :lol: Oh well, i'll stick to my rom of OoT until the time comes...

One thing you might not expect is that the Cel shading opened up a whole visual style that has created a great visual sense of humor throughout the game so far. My personal favorite scene is Link in a Barrel right before he enters the fortress. :D
Oh and... if we can't taunt you, there's just no fun left in the world ;)

So, where exactly are you guys up to? (Without giving too much away) ;)

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
So, where exactly are you guys up to? (Without giving too much away) ;)

I'm not up to much today, it's raining and I can't really go outside. I thought I might play some more WW, or perhaps Dynasty Warriors 4 if anybody stops by. How about you? ;)

Actually I'm pretty far (I think.) I'm through the temples and seeking some items for a final showdown with the main bad guy.
One of the temples has an incredible boss that ranks up there with the coolest bosses in Video Game history IMO. :D

I just got the master sword, and now i'm filling in the rest of my map.

Tom, is DW 4 good? i havent been able to get it yet, but i want to get it/

Originally posted by space
I just got the master sword, and now i'm filling in the rest of my map.

Tom, is DW 4 good? i havent been able to get it yet, but i want to get it/

Do the normal Quests, there is a natural break where you go around and fill in the rest of the map.

And I love the DW series and DW seems to be the most polished of all so far. It has everything that was great in all the previous versions and turns it up a notch. The weapons now level up with experience points, there are tons of items to find, and best of all there is a huge selection of Bodyguards. Choose from ROTK, Kessen, and all the other KOEI series games for various types of bodyguards (women too ;)) Each series can also be leveled up.
On top of that there are different models for each character. So far I have 4/6 of Guan Yu's models opened up (He's da man ;))
And my favorite part of all is in the Battle of Hu Lao gate (sp?) Lu Bu is now impossible to kill unless you've been through the game a few times (or at the very least once with some luck.) He basically just gets swarmed by hundreds of warriors while you are supposed to go around him and after Dong Zuo (which is how it should be.) :)
It also up the Graphics a bit with better models and some cool blur effects to soften some of the graphics, especially the in game cut scenes.

Originally posted by Tom M
But in the mean time you can imagine Space and myself sailing across the open sea with the wind at our command with seagulls following in our wakes. :D I think I might even like sailing more than cruising around on the Freedom in GTA:VC. ;)

OMFG YOU DONT HAVE THE SLITEST IDEA OF HOW MUCH I HATE YOU TWO RITE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

hahahaha, damn you!!!! I dont even have a game cube but am DYING to play WW!!!!! Its just IM-PRE-SSI-VE. Ive seen it in action and even played for some minutes, and, OMG, its just tooo awesome. It has me hooked, but sadly, the last thing I have right now is money. and I am a HUGE zelda fan. I thinks they are some of the greatest games ever... and I like them more that the FFs (not played that many FFs, tough... i guess I should)... I love the stories, the characters and the all-around mood of the zelda games. its just awesome. and rite now Im green with envy @ you two. ¬¬

Cano

donations so I can buy the magic cube are kindly accepted!! :D

Back