ZEROX PHOTOGRAPHY // F1 80 (06/JUL/2019)

• Thread starter ZEROX
  • 29 comments
Malaysia
Area 10
Valkyrize92
I AM BACK! (after a very long hiatus on this)
and WELCOME TO:

----
I am mighty impressed by GTSport graphic despite the setback of lower choice of track to choose from not that many cars upon released. But hey, look at the Scapes! It's a heaven for all of us photogoers! And this is just the demo / beta. I'll have to wait after the release because I will buy the game a bit later than I was hoping for.
Without further ado:

[ -THE FUTURE IS HERE-]

----
Selamat Menjamu Selera!
Bon appetit!

I love the composition in the last shot.

NP
I can echo what @Pebb said - the composition of the last shot is truly spot on. 👍

Thanks mate! I try to replicate SHIFT 2 helmet view instead of cockpit view!

Great work on your first shots, especially like the 2 cockpit ones.

Thanks!
I'm really glad PD finally put this feature for GTSport!

---

This another set from the last BETA.

[-STARLIGHT-]

23891023878_b8b87edacd_z.jpg

----
Selamat Menjamu Selera!
Bon appetit!
ITADAKIMASU!

Very nice indeed!

Love the GT Citreon interior from post one.
Shot one from the new batch is stunning, I like the extra portrait format and dynamic contrast coupled with the angle. I has a very poster-ish feel. 👍
Also the last shot is great too. and the livery is pretty sweet and suits the car and scene. 👍

GPR
Very nice indeed!

Love the GT Citreon interior from post one.
Shot one from the new batch is stunning, I like the extra portrait format and dynamic contrast coupled with the angle. I has a very poster-ish feel. 👍
Also the last shot is great too. and the livery is pretty sweet and suits the car and scene. 👍
Thanks mate! I just love the potraits shoot these days and the last photo are actually an accidental find but I'm glad it turned out quite well!

I love those interior shots @ZEROX ! Keep them coming.
Thanks! How I wish PD implement Forza Vista-look alike so that I can shoot the interior more.

My eyes have just been treated to something gorgeous. :D
Ayyy glad you like it!

Can I ask.. do you do actually photography as well? I would like to see those based on these.
Unfortunately, I don't. It's because I can't do it in real life so Gran Turismo is my only hope of creating the image of my dreams. :D

---

This set is still from the last Beta test...

[-Gran Touring-]

----
Selamat Menjamu Selera!
Bon Appetit!

Thanks mate! I just love the potraits shoot these days and the last photo are actually an accidental find but I'm glad it turned out quite well!

Thanks! How I wish PD implement Forza Vista-look alike so that I can shoot the interior more.

Ayyy glad you like it!

Unfortunately, I don't. It's because I can't do it in real life so Gran Turismo is my only hope of creating the image of my dreams. :D

---

This set is still from the last Beta test...

[-Gran Touring-]

----
Selamat Menjamu Selera!
Bon Appetit!

The last one is sooooo good! Really nailed racing atmosphere. 👍

The last one is sooooo good! Really nailed racing atmosphere. 👍
Racing is about the car, the team, the speed and the fans. I'm glad I potrayed it well!
Thank you! :cheers:

I bet you could do it in real life!
Probably, if I've a proper equipment. :lol:

Starlight set is amazing. Very nice and vivid photos! Keep posting. :cheers:
Yay! Thanks mate, glad you like it!

The layout in this shot does it for me. Now what about the others, I enjoyed them. But in the end there was only one winner for me.
My first potrait shoot of GTSport actually hahaha. I'm glad it turned out pretty well.

That Mazda shot is hot as hell!
Just like the weather over here. :lol::lol::lol:
Thannks!

GPR
Yep agreed, the Mazda shot is awesome. 👍
GPR thank you! :D

NP
The last two sets of photos are absolutely stunning. 👍
Eyy glad you like it.:cheers:

---

[-The Light of the Sun-]

----
Selamat Menjamu Selera!
Bon Appetit!
:cheers:

Wow, shots #3 and #5 take the cake, in my opinion. Fantastic sense of motion and lighting. 👍

I really like the Mustang shot from the previous set. The LaFerrari looks actually pretty good in blue, 1, 3 and 5 are the best ones IMO.

I hope everything is going well. 👍 Now should you rush back and produce a new update. In my view you should only post a new update once you are ready. :)

This seems dusty enough that I might have to use a vacumm cleaner. Anyway I'm back with a (very) slow update. Thanks for y'all support from time to time. It really has been over a year since my last update. Sheesh.
---

[-GTR SGT-]

---
Selamat Menjamu Selera
Bon Appetit!

Welcome back and good set! 👍 My favorites are the first two.
Thanks GP! Glad to have you back too! and also glad u love the latest set as well!

---
New ingame camera mode really full of surprised and I just have to take the chance to make full use out of it. Here's the latest literation:

[-GONE ARE THE 80's-]
Senna Concept

Concrete Race

& two bonus shoot on modern scene

48211518746_65a5714529_z.jpg

---
Selamat Menjamu Selera
Bon Appetit!

Oooh, I like this set.
smiley_yes.gif

My favorites have to be 1, 4, 6 and 10.

6 and 10 especially look like they were taken in the 80s, they also have a great sense of dynamic action. 👍 I like the background dust in 4, great capture on the driver's head looking back at the dust in the mirror as well. :D

Back