0 10 decel.
auto 34 gear.
.29 .35 downforce
0 TCS
0 ASM

PS. plese comment.
I cant spel :)

HAHAHAHA j2s......
and... I'm not sure if this statement is right, but i thought sports tires wear out even faster than simulation? or even super hard?

Whats the big deal about drifting. I hate slide the car any which way period, let alone a whole driving style. I like to drive clean and the zonda is a great car it turns just fine.

And mine having less power is bad, why? You spent all that money for all those mods and I can do the same with a stock engine and cheaper tyres. :D

Take off every HP increasing mod you have on that car, up the rear downforce a little, and add sim tyres...It's much more fun and you can sustain drifts for however long the turn will let you. It also helps develop more sensitive throttle control...

Anything that'll push the HP above 400, take out. If this is your first experience with sim tyres 400 hp on a MR might be a little much so try to keep it below...

With the Zonda, you can adjust the rear down force so you can sort of regulate when in the powerband it'll drift best and also tailor the break of traction to your "standard thumbing press,"if that makes sense.

Maybe im stupid but i have a newbie question....

Ummm wtf are sim tires? I have simulation driving setup in options and i know how to buy other tires but wtf are sim tires?

sigh... i feel like a newb.

I know of Racing , Regular, and Dirt tires.

In both Gt3 and Gt2 there are tyres called simulation tyres...You can buy them in the Tyre selection screen. They have the least grip of all tyres and for some they seem uncontrollable, as if the car is moving on ice. Drifting is the most common application for such tyrs because you can slide a car around a turn simply by trottle control.

Back