• ahh its ok

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • no it sucks worse than the road cars

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • undecided

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
lol hopefully this will be the last dumb "is it good or not questions"

sooooo....is it any good like if so is it better than the road cars?

I'd vote for hiddne gem in the game. I've used it to work over the 787B and R390. Even in stock form the Zonda Racer can be a formidable weapon.

AO

I agree with Der Alta. I find the Zonda Race Car to be a very quick and fun car to drive. I was really almost expecting a car with tons of oversteer and tons of understeer in the stock form. None of that is really there at all. It has become one of my favourite cars and is in my top 10. This car is definitely a hidden gem, since you really don't get it very early in the game . . . unless you just go after it. I find it a very good looking car too, and it doesn't have the goofy looking mirror positions of the road cars.

Originally posted by Der Alta
I'd vote for hiddne gem in the game. I've used it to work over the 787B and R390. Even in stock form the Zonda Racer can be a formidable weapon.

AO

Indeed, once you tune it reasonably well this thing is a bullet

Originally posted by Bollocks#999
Indeed, once you tune it reasonably well this thing is a bullet

Yes, it most definitely is. I'm amazed at how fast I've gotten mine to run in just stock form. I don't really see any need at the moment to give it any more power.

Originally posted by Bollocks#999
More power defeats the purpose, like you said, its great stock

Yes it is. I find pretty much the majority of the race car better in stock form.

I like it...got the looks, handling, and speed to (almost) match it with the best of them! :)

It is one rapid car! I quite like it. I've managed nearly the same lap times consistantly with that car vs the Calsonic R34 at Midfield. Takes a bit of getting the setup right though.

It is not a bad car. It does take a while to slow down though, even after setting the brake controller to high settings. :D

This car is without a doubt ... the BEST car in the arcade garage :cool: IMO:P

Then again i have always been drooling over this car :D just wish i had a spare £300,000 ! u know this baby would be sitting on my drive 👍

its only downfull is it uses tyres up to quickly compared to other cars. but a great car. i find with more powrfull cars such as the 787b adding more power ruins the handerling so i dont like doing it

Originally posted by Mr P
This car is without a doubt ... the BEST car in the arcade garage :cool: IMO:P

Then again i have always been drooling over this car :D just wish i had a spare £300,000 ! u know this baby would be sitting on my drive 👍

You like it better than the Toyota GT-One road car? Or is that one even in the Arcade garage?

I wish there was something in between heck ya and it's ok. I think it is a pretty good car. It has a sweet paint scheme and it is an interesting-looking car. It handles better stock than when you upgrade it, that is its only downfall. It is also fast enough to beat a 787B, R390, or GT-One, although it is tough to pull off(I've only beaten those cars with it once). It's a great car, but I think I like the Zonda S better. I voted it was ok.

Originally posted by James1985
its only downfull is it uses tyres up to quickly compared to other cars. but a great car. i find with more powrfull cars such as the 787b adding more power ruins the handerling so i dont like doing it

I definitely agree with you . . . the majority of the higher powered race cars's handling are upset with power addition. Plus it's pretty much overkill in any kind of race . . . where's the fun in that?

The car is not a turbo.
Has about 1100 or something like horses with fully upgraded . . . I could really care less how many it has because frankly the car doesn't need it.
Top speed is like 240 or 250 or something like that . . . Again I don't care because top speed is never practical.

I think this car also is the best looking Zonda . . . it doesn't have the goofy looking side mirror positions.

Oh I made a mistake thought he meant the C12 not the race car doh! Actually I love the Race car! I've done laps very close to my R390 with simular hp. The handling is phenominal.

Originally posted by the_cobbinator
I destroyed some enduros in my stock Zonda Race. Once you have the braking down, it's a great car. It's also fairly easy to get.

Yep I agree on the braking. Once you learn the brakes are made of pudding and take a touch longer to slow the car down, it is lightning fast. The brakes just don't perform as well as some of the brakes on other cars do. You just have to learn that you have to brake a touch earlier than you would in some other car . . . which really isn't all that hard to learn to do.

Back