Zondas

• Thread starter I_H8_GWB
  • 24 comments
looks candy apple.
they'd probably be afraid of pink... as it would look even more like a pig then.

and blue and green and.... i believe you can pick your colour and I do not know why there aren't multiple colours in GT4. I was really hoping for the Pagani Zonda roadster in GT4 but sadly, I was denied.

i dont think yellow, red or white would really suit the Zondas, i think silver makes it look more modern and classy, just my 2 cents

I think the Zonda looks incredible, having stood within a foot of one and having the chance to examine it's contours and proportions in detail, I can safely say that the Zonda looks superb.

Underrated in GT3, and underrated in GT4. They're terrible compared to real life ones. And the top speed was very low in GT3, although I haven't tested it yet in GT4.

Same thing with the Dodge Viper, when GT4 came out, I expected more color selections for this car, but only 3 colors. I hope in GT5, I'll see more colors, some Vipers with no stripes.

The Zonda S12 (whatever, the most expensive one) is a dream. It handles brilliantly and is insanely fast. I drive it at 840 hp most of the time, and occasionally let it loose at 1033 hp on wider tracks.

If you tweak the tranny ratios correctly it'll do just over 250 mph without NOS and just over 300 with NOS, and it isn't too jittery while doing it either.

Aside from my Lotus Elise IIIR, the Zonda is my favorite car, currently.

And, let me say, I sure wish the offered it in something other than the rather boring silver, which is not one of my favorite colors for most cars.

I am in a debate. I have over 1 million dollars. Yet i plan on buying the most advanced Zonda. Howver, i am racing in the Infineon World Sports witch will get me some money. So shuld i get the Audi S4 Turing Car or the Pagani Zonda ( Any Zonda )?

honestly, if you're going to buy such a car for so much money, how can you help but buy the 'original' colour (in this case silver). It's not like anyone in a zonda would need to draw more attention to themselves

Hapul
honestly, if you're going to buy such a car for so much money, how can you help but buy the 'original' colour (in this case silver). It's not like anyone in a zonda would need to draw more attention to themselves
Very true, but people just don't think like that. Like me.

If I were to put so much money into a car, it will need to be perfect, to my specifications if they allow it.

I'd have it in black. :D

Ram-Rod
I am in a debate. I have over 1 million dollars. Yet i plan on buying the most advanced Zonda. Howver, i am racing in the Infineon World Sports witch will get me some money. So shuld i get the Audi S4 Turing Car or the Pagani Zonda ( Any Zonda )?
If you are going to go racing at the infineon thingy, go for the S4 touring car. If you wan to do "like the wind" race on a budget, get the zonda C12

*McLaren*
Underrated in GT3, and underrated in GT4. They're terrible compared to real life ones. And the top speed was very low in GT3, although I haven't tested it yet in GT4.

I tested the top speed of the Zonda C12S 7.3 in GT4. With an oil change, it did 215 mph. Which is 5 more than it is said to be able to do in real life. I haven't tested the others, but I don't think PD messed them up like they did in GT3.

As for the colour? Well silver suits the car just fine. But the best looking Zonda I've ever seen was a maroon coloured Zonda Roadster on Top Gear. Damn that thing looked (and sounded) fine! :drool:

Back