Zoo Tycoon 2

That's pretty cool. I need to play more games like this instead of the massive competition games that I play now.

All these types of games are excellent. The entire Roller coaster tycoon series for example. The third one is incredible!
I wanted to buy my girlfriend the original Zoo Tycoon but now I might wait and just get her the 2nd one since it is out now. There is a free trial version download on the Official Zoo Tycoon website in his first post if you want to try the game out. I will have to let my GF know about that. Thanks for the info. 👍
Its only $39.00

CAMAROBOY69
All these types of games are excellent. The entire Roller coaster tycoon series for example. The third one is incredible!
I wanted to buy my girlfriend the original Zoo Tycoon but now I might wait and just get her the 2nd one since it is out now. There is a free trial version download on the Official Zoo Tycoon website in his first post if you want to try the game out. I will have to let my GF know about that. Thanks for the info. 👍
Its only $39.00

Yeah, the Tycoon games are like the Sim games. However, the Tycoon games aren't all from the same developer. The three that I know of right off hand are Railroad Tycoon, Rollercoaster Tycoon, and Zoo Tycoon. All three are from different people.

I played zoo tycoon once. It made me cough up blood. I would rather play altered beast on the mega drive.

The r coaster tycoon games are good though.

They are all cool. Games are improving by the year. I really like these tycoon games and they have really grown. It started out with Chris Sawyer's Transport Tycoon in 1994. I now have Zoo Tycoon, and all it's expansion packs, All of the RCT's, Railroad Tycoon, Fast Food Tycoon, The Sims Games (aren't really tycoon, but deal somewhat with business and spending money), and many other similar games. I really like the new 3-D tycoon games like RCT3 and ZT2.

Cardude, I feel your pain man, owning all those damn crap expansion packs for crappy zoo tycoon. At least redeem yourself and tell me you got HL2.

code_key
Cardude, I feel your pain man, owning all those damn crap expansion packs for crappy zoo tycoon. At least redeem yourself and tell me you got HL2.
No, I like my zoo tycoon and all of my other games. Those game are all I play. I don't have Halo or Half Life, whatever those games are. I have a whole bunch of tycoon games, tycoon like games, and Sims games, like The Sims, and Sim City. I don't think Zoo Tycoon is crappy, and neither are its expansion packs.

I forgot to put this by my link, but the demo for ZT2 is like 125MB, just so you don't have any 56K meltdown! Also, while you browse the Zoo Tycoon 2 website, I would NOT recommend dunging anybody. If you do, don't send them to this community or this thread.

Yeah as bad as it may sound, they are all excellent games if you have the patience and you are very creative. Like I stated above. I bought RCT3 and SIms2 for my girlfriend and I am amazed how incredible they look. I was really really hooked on RCT2 for the X-box. I bet I had over 80 hours into that game and no where near beating it. :) I will be picking zoo tycoon 2 up tonight for my girlfriend as an early christmas present but she doenst know it yet. :dopey:
Or I might just let her DL the demo to play that to see if she likes it. How was the demo did you play it much yet?

I'm a creative person...creative in how I shoot ppl MW AHAHHAHAHA

I find it sad that he has no idea what half life is, and he owns a pc.

"I'm not buying half life 2 when the sims 2 is out"

:( :( :(

code_kev
I'm a creative person...creative in how I shoot ppl MW AHAHHAHAHA

I find it sad that he has no idea what half life is, and he owns a pc.

"I'm not buying half life 2 when the sims 2 is out"

:( :( :(
Mabey he isnt into violent games. Nothing wrong with that.

CAMAROBOY69
Mabey he isnt into violent games. Nothing wrong with that.
I am not into violent games. I don't like them, and try to keep away from them. They don't appeal to me at all. No, there is nothing wrong with not liking violent games!

I have spent quite a bit of time with the demo for this game and RCT3. Both are good, and allow you to modify the resoultion and everything fully so you can see how well it works with your video card. The graphics are awesome in this game. Everything is 3-D. There are more options than before. You can even become a guest. I think this game is great. It is much improved over the original game. Again, if you have a 56K connection, be ready to wait if you are going to download the demo. The demo, actually, gives you many options. Several animals, a whole list of objects, and all of the different habitat types, like grassland, savannah, ocean, and rainforest. You are allowed to see all camera view is the demo as well. This game does not require as powerful a video card and has lower system spec.'s to run. If RCT3 works on your PC, for sure this game will work, most likely better than RCT3.

System Requirements

Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP
Multimedia PC with a 733 MHz processor
256 MB RAM
900 MB of available hard disk space
Quad-speed or higher CD-ROM drive
16 MB 3D DirectX9.0 or later
Internet access required for optional downloadable content

Screenshots - http://www.microsoft.com/games/zootycoon/zoo2/screenshots.asp

Great review so far Cardude2004. I bought this game tonight for my girlfriend for christmas. (shhh she doesnt know yet) So I will have to wait until then to see if she likes it. But if you say it is good then I am sure it is. It was $39.00. 👍

RCT3 is one I'll pass on. I like it, however, there are some things that remind me of Mall Tycoon 2 (GOD, everyone, pass on that game. It SUCKS!)

I am also currently downloading the demo has I type. Hopes its a good as you say it is. Most game I've played that go 3D end up being bad!

My girlfriend absolutely loves this game. She played this over the entire weekend and I saw her smiling almost the entire time. The graphics were way better than I expected. If you like any of the other tycoon and sims games like then you will like Zoo Tycoon 2. :) 👍

Back