Zytek 1 Hour EnduranceFinished 

• Thread starter PJTierney
  • 73 comments
Ireland
Codemasters (EA)
PJTierney
RKbtxas2hpyvRqhw9_0.jpg

During the course of this year's GT Academy a new type of car was introduced to the Gran Turismo franchise, the Nissan Zytek Z11SN, a modern LMP2 car that raced at Le Mans.

As far as race cars go, it's got a low barrier to entry, being easy to drive in near-stock form with just the right balance of aero and mechanical grip to reward drivers that prefer either.

As such it makes for a very good one-make racer, and now you have an opportunity to compete against drivers from all over the world in a one-off event showcasing the car. Welcome to the Zytek 1 Hour Endurance :)

Event details at a glance:
  • 1 Hour Endurance Race at Nurburgring GP/F
  • 1 car to choose from: 2013 Nissan Zytek Z11SN
  • Dawn to Dusk racing, with variable weather (low chance of rain).
  • Time of Race: 20.00 BST on Wednesday, June 24.

Please click on the Spoiler tags below to view the full event format and regulations.

upload_2015-6-2_12-40-28.png

Car Specifications:
  • 615 PP
  • 472 BHP
  • 900 KG
These specs can be achieved by taking the base car and applying an oil change.
There are no additional parts available or allowed on this car.

Additional Details:
  • Tyres allowed: RH / RM / IM / W
  • Oil Change: Allowed
  • Rigidity Improvement: Allowed
  • Pit Service Options: Allowed
  • Tuning: Allowed
Event Format:
  • The Event starts with an open practice session that begins at 19.30 BST (at the latest, lobby may open earlier).

• At 20.00, provided all confirmed drivers are connected and ready, they advance to a 10 minute Qualifying session.

• All cars are on track separately for Qualifying, starting from the final corner. This session sets the grid for the race.

• The race will be a 1 hour Endurance Race.
Official Practice & Race Rooms

• The race will be held in this Club Event area. (ID: 1024917)
    You need to join the in-game club in order to compete.

• Official Practice Rooms can be opened up at any time by any driver.
    Simply join the club event and open up a room whenever you please.
Lobby Settings:

The lobby settings can be downloaded in-game by visiting the official club event area.

The settings are also displayed below for your convenience:

Basic Settings
  • Room Mode
    Practice/Qualifier/Endurance Race

• Room Privacy
    Club Only
Track Settings
  • Track
    Nürburgring GP/F

• Weather at Race Start
    10(%)

• Time
    09:00

• Time Progression
    12Time(s)

• No. of Laps
    2 Laps

• Weather Changeability
    5Time(s)

• Surface Water at Race Start
    0(%)
Qualifier Settings
  • Race Format
    Race Alone

• Start Type
    Final Corner Start

• Time Limit
    10 Min(s)
Endurance Race Settings
  • Time Limit
    1Hours
Car Selection Method
  • Car Selection Method
    Garage

• Car Filters
    Filter by Manufacturer / Nissan
Filter by Performance
  • PP Limit

• Max Power Limit
    472 BHP

• Minimum Weight
    900kg

• Drivetrain
    MR

• Tyres
    Racing: Medium or less

• Nitrous
    Prohibited

• Vehicle Tuning
    No Limit
Limit Driving Options
  • Skid Recovery Force
    Prohibited

• Active Steering
    Prohibited

• Active Stability Management (ASM)
    Prohibited

• Driving Line
    Prohibited

• Traction Control
    Prohibited

• ABS
    Available

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm definitely interested. Hope my work schedule will suits accordingly. It all depends if I'll have to work during the night or not that day 👍

Thanks for the responses, if we get 1 or 2 more this will certainly go ahead :)

The date is pretty much locked in, as I don't want this race to conflict with any major weekend-based championships, and I'm out of the country the week after.

Would love to enter mate, thanks for the tag but unfortunately I leave for work at that time locally for me, so I won't have time for it.

I would consider entering but then again, it is my 18th birthday that day so I might not be able to enter for obvious reasons.

Since I'm feeling more rejuvenated to do some online racing, I'm in. Been a while since I've competed in anything organized so I could use the rust knock off.

Mite be intrest if it was nurb 24 track GP track two small
No worries if you don't want to enter. I chose the Nurburgring GP track as I want this event to have a lor barrier to entry. if it's a success it can certain be re-run on other/longer circuits.

I am interested no doubt but I don't know if my schedule will be clear just yet.
Would be good to have my ORA rival for this, let me know if you can attend :)

I'm definitely interested. Hope my work schedule will suits accordingly. It all depends if I'll have to work during the night or not that day 👍
Good to hear, keep me posted via this thread :)

Moved to pcars mate, hope you'll join soon ;)
No worries, thanks for responding.

I am definitely interested. Hope my schedule is clear!
Hope so too, post an update if you can attend :)

Would love to enter mate, thanks for the tag but unfortunately I leave for work at that time locally for me, so I won't have time for it.
Okay, thanks for letting me know. See you for ORA WEC soon :)

I would consider entering but then again, it is my 18th birthday that day so I might not be able to enter for obvious reasons.
Understandable, maybe another time then. if this event succeeds more can be run.

Since I'm feeling more rejuvenated to do some online racing, I'm in. Been a while since I've competed in anything organized so I could use the rust knock off.
Excellent, I'll add you to the list.

Nice one!

Hello PJ, sorry if I'm asking questions the answers to which are self evident, but I'm not good at navigating around stuff on computers, seem to have some sort of mental block.

Firstly, I'd better say, I'd like to join if I may.

Now, to the questions........ what rate of depletion will apply please? And, will you be having full damage?

That's about it for now, cheers, Zo.

Oh, yes, I knew there was something else, what is the club number please?

That really is it, I think...... cheers again, Zo.

Hello PJ, sorry if I'm asking questions the answers to which are self evident, but I'm not good at navigating around stuff on computers, seem to have some sort of mental block.

Firstly, I'd better say, I'd like to join if I may.

Now, to the questions........ what rate of depletion will apply please? And, will you be having full damage?

That's about it for now, cheers, Zo.

Oh, yes, I knew there was something else, what is the club number please?

That really is it, I think...... cheers again, Zo.
Hello Zo.

If you look up the Lobby Settings (see spoiler button in the top post) you will find that information.

Depletion is Very Fast, Damage is Light.

The club number is 1024917.

Oh dear...

So is this going to be a billion-stop race? :P

Fuel lasts 15-17 minutes, so 3 stops max.

RM tyres should last just about that too.
RS tyres could only last 12, but even with that in mind they were too fast compared to RMs.

This is a system that I used for a GT500 season recently and it worked rather well.

Last edited:
PJ Terney , i would like too take part in your race , but its probaly best iff u take 2 others iff thats possible for you , because iff it starts too rain , then i will stop racing , so i aint in the way for other ppl , when it gets past 60 % wet iam all over the track some times :banghead:

Back