zzz's | Digital painting practice | 31/8

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 240 comments
I can imagine the amount of work for such a great final result. But the result is up to the amazing work. Bravo Ricardo !

Thats just ****ing crazy!
I know how much work it is for making 3 horizontal, and one vertical panorama. and that was only 18 pics. So i can relate, but over 80 pics! that insane!
Good job, and keep it up! I know i will make a "superubermagemulti30k" resolution pic now! :)

Polarfox

And again.......no words. No. Words.

Absolutely top editing job. Don't know what to say else than f:censored:g EPIC!!! :bowdown:

Basically. That's simply incredible. 👍

I can imagine the amount of work for such a great final result. But the result is up to the amazing work. Bravo Ricardo !

Thank you Corey, Nicolas, TR and Jeremy! Nice to see I didn't disapoint you. :)

Pretty amazing idea ! The execution is superb. And of course with 80 shots on one panoramic photo means amazing detail and that's what i'm seeing here. And what better car to do this on than the Huayra! Pagani always made exotic interiors. Amazing shot!

Thanks! Yes indeed Fahad! Huayra has one of the most exotic interiors ever. I had this idea when shooing the Veyron...but the interior doesn't have a lot to show as Huayra's has. :)

Thats just ****ing crazy!
I know how much work it is for making 3 horizontal, and one vertical panorama. and that was only 18 pics. So i can relate, but over 80 pics! that insane!
Good job, and keep it up! I know i will make a "superubermagemulti30k" resolution pic now! :)

Polarfox

Thank you Emil. It was insane...I probably wont do it again in the next months...years (:D). I had to downsize the resolution because it was getting hard to work in PS with such a huge picture.

If you gonna do something like this I can say to you that the bigger problems are camera distortions. If I show you the raw file without any retouch its a madness. :D

One more thing about that shot... I spent 1h20m just taking and saving shots in photomode. Unfortunately, when I was shooting the bottom line part I moved the left stick and the camera changed its position... :/

Last edited:
Thank you Emil. It was insane...I probably wont do it again in the next months...years (:D). I had to downsize the resolution because it was getting hard to work in PS with such a huge picture.

If you gonna do something like this I can say to you that the bigger problems are camera distortions. If I show you the raw file without any retouch its a madness. :D

One more thing about that shot... I spent 1h20m just taking and saving shots in photomode. Unfortunately, when I was shooting the bottom line part I moved the left stick and the camera changed its position... :/

Thats the worst part of taking panoramas, the actual panning :P But i see i have something to inspire me (i wont take interior shots :P)

That FT-1 shot *drool*
Btw, just started my big shot project, after 1 hr of hopeless drving around to find a spot. This will be exiting :)
Hope i dont mess up :S

RUF BTR

BONUS

8432 X 2080

...​

Thank you for IM'ing me the link to this gallery. I had not checked out this section of the forums yet, and boy was I missing out! Your works are amazing - art really! I love your creativity with angles and skill with lighting! I just found my new favorite thread at GTP! :)👍

You do love the Ascari track huh!
Solid shots yet again. You have a solid and great editing process. The FT-1 shot is just amazing. The best of the set for me. Love the use of background as it suits the color of the car. Amazing stuff!

Nice work on the RUF pics, love the color. The Bonus shots are superb too, especially the FT-1.

Thanks my friend! :) I was undecided about posting that FT-1 shot here :D

That FT-1 shot *drool*
Btw, just started my big shot project, after 1 hr of hopeless drving around to find a spot. This will be exiting :)
Hope i dont mess up :S

Thank you! I'm looking forward to see that work. :cheers:

Thank you for IM'ing me the link to this gallery. I had not checked out this section of the forums yet, and boy was I missing out! Your works are amazing - art really! I love your creativity with angles and skill with lighting! I just found my new favorite thread at GTP! :)👍

Hi raven. You have to spend more time in this sub-forum. Is the best sectio on all GTP :D Thanks for your feedback. An no I didn't forget about the Yellowbird ;)👍

You do love the Ascari track huh!
Solid shots yet again. You have a solid and great editing process. The FT-1 shot is just amazing. The best of the set for me. Love the use of background as it suits the color of the car. Amazing stuff!

Hi Fahad. Yes I looove Ascari. The light is gorgeous! Thanks for passing by. :cheers:

Man your on fire at the moment. So much great stuff. That interior of the Huayra is insane, I never would even conceive of taking that many shots for one composite, crazy. But very well done. :drool: 👍

I'm also loving that green BTR. And lastly that gold Reventon is fantastic also, the toning and light is awesome and quite realistic in a way because of it sitting on a stand it almost looks like a scale model. :) But in a very good way. ;) 👍

Really love this last RUF set, nice color, some excellent choice of angle, great lightning and great edit work for a beautiful set. I especially love the two close shots (really superb !)
I also like a lot your last creation, very well thinked and a perfect realisation. That is an artistical work 👍

The RUF set looks great. I really like the first 2 shots. I especially love the bonus FT-1 shot though.:drool: As for your Reventon edit, I think it looks fantastic. Brilliant work mate!👍

Love the idea behind this superb edit.

Thank you again Nicolas. :)

TOP TOP TOP Ricardo!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
huayra interior (80 pics) are very amazing!!!! and the last set of Ruf Green BTR 👍👍👍👍👍

Thank you Ronin :cheers:

Superb ideá!
Btw, finished shooting, and waiting for export to finish. Ended up at a 122 pics :embarrassed: (take in minds some duplocates :P )

122? You're crazy Emil. :D I'm curious to see that thing!

Fantastic work on reventon and huayra interior :drool::drool::drool: 80+ pics :eek::crazy: and I really enjoyed RUF BTR and bonus pictures.

Thank you Ilya. It's great to see you comment here. :)

GPR
Man your on fire at the moment. So much great stuff. That interior of the Huayra is insane, I never would even conceive of taking that many shots for one composite, crazy. But very well done. :drool: 👍

I'm also loving that green BTR. And lastly that gold Reventon is fantastic also, the toning and light is awesome and quite realistic in a way because of it sitting on a stand it almost looks like a scale model. :) But in a very good way. ;) 👍

Thanks Pandi! Yes, the Reventon looks like a scale model. The idea was to make an ilusion kind of picture. It looks like a scale model but the perspective and proportion in realtion to the cloud messes with that idea.

I love R. Magritte work :D

Really love this last RUF set, nice color, some excellent choice of angle, great lightning and great edit work for a beautiful set. I especially love the two close shots (really superb !)
I also like a lot your last creation, very well thinked and a perfect realisation. That is an artistical work 👍

Thank you very much Jeremy! :) I'm glad you like the close up shots in teh BTR set. :cheers:

The RUF set looks great. I really like the first 2 shots. I especially love the bonus FT-1 shot though.:drool: As for your Reventon edit, I think it looks fantastic. Brilliant work mate!👍

Thanks Nux! :)👍

Thank you so much for your positive feedback everyone!

Thanks Pandi! Yes, the Reventon looks like a scale model. The idea was to make an ilusion kind of picture. It looks like a scale model but the perspective and proportion in realtion to the cloud messes with that idea.

I love R. Magritte work :D

Ahh I see, the influence of his work is kind of there. Well personally I think mission accomplished mate. 👍

Latest Posts

Back