Resource icon

JAGUAR XJ13 '66

Beautiful car in flowing lines, a pure racing machine !! Enjoy !!

If you like the tune, rate it and comment !! Thank you !!
Game Version
Controller Type
Game Controller
Vehicle Manufacturer
Jaguar
Performance Points
646 PP
Max. Power
832 HP
Weight
998 kg
Weight Distribution
Displacement
4994 cc
Max. Torque
786.8 ft-lb
Drivetrain
MR
Tires (Front)
Racing: Soft
Tires (Rear)
Racing: Soft
Pit Service
  1. Car Wash
  2. Change Oil
Suspension Kit
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Transmission
Fully-Customizable Transmission
Exhaust
Racing Exhaust
Turbo Kits
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Other Parts
  1. Racing Brake Kit
  2. Fully-Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
Ride Height (Front)
Ride Height (Rear)
Spring Rate (Front)
Spring Rate (Rear)
Dampers - Compression (Front)
Dampers - Compression (Rear)
Dampers - Extension (Front)
Dampers - Extension (Rear)
Anti-Roll Bars (Front)
Anti-Roll Bars (Rear)
Camber Angle (Front)
Camber Angle (Rear)
Toe Angle (Front)
Toe Angle (Rear)
Brake Balance (Front)
Brake Balance (Rear)
Max. Speed
Max. Speed Unit
mph
Transmission (1st Gear)
Transmission (2nd Gear)
Transmission (3rd Gear)
Transmission (4th Gear)
Transmission (5th Gear)
Transmission (Final Gear)
Transmission (Additional Comments & Instructions)
Reset = Final gear at 5000 = Max speed at 137mph = Ratios = Final gear at 3.044 ( If you want change the speed, adjust with the final gear only ) = Done !!
Initial Torque (Rear)
Acceleration Sensitivity (Rear)
Braking Sensitivity (Rear)
Power Limiter
100%
Downforce (Front)
Downforce (Rear)
Ballast Weight
0 kg
Ballast Position
0%
ABS Level
Traction Control
Author
GhostRider65
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 9 ratings

More resources from GhostRider65

Latest reviews

I trust you..lol
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks rocobarocco : )
WOW! 6 Stars! My heart is still beating fast from driving this wonderful machine. I always wanted to like it, but could never get it to feel "right." I plugged in your tune and just pulled a 1:17 flat around Trial Mountain (with no Traction Control)! wow! That's the fastest I've ever been around that track, beating all 400+ cars I've run around it, including most of my 700pp cars. And it was a BLAST! I love it I love it I love it! This is now one of my fastest and most fun cars to drive.
I really can't say enough good things! I was tempted to run this at 600 PP (just because I like even numbers), but I can't turn it down now!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot jack burtone for your detailed comment and your pleasure and satisfaction for the car are a wonderful compliment for me, I thank you. Thanks again mate..
I used this tune on the XJ13 Chrome Line. I drove it at the Silverstone GP. What a fun, wild ride! Just a bit unstable under hard, high speed braking, but that just adds to the fun of driving this. A little oversteer in the corners, but again, it just adds to the fun of driving. She may be old, but she still knows how to have a wild, good time! Thank you Ghostrider for another great tune!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Dom Sireci for your detailed and informative review and i thank you !! Thanks again my friend !!
Hey hey! Loved the tune as I have with many others of yours! I used it at the latest 600pp A-Spec seasonal at Bathurst, with a Mid-range turbo and 102kg's at -50 to achieve 600pp. It gets to a 50/50 F-R weight dist. and it's still super to drive. Thanks again!
Cheers
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot Baron Blitz Red !! For your comment, satisfaction and to have enjoyed the car even with your judicious changes and effective, i thank you !! Thanks again my friend !!
Beautiful tune, really brings out the best in this beast
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot SVPSkins !! Glad you have enjoyed the car !! Thanks again my friend !!
Another good stable tune... Thanks eh. Happy Canadian here.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Always a pleasure to read you have enjoyed a car !! Thanks again to Doomskee the Canadian pilot !! :)
You tamed a beast... very responsive and the acceleration on this is massive.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you my friend !! Glad to read that you like it !! Thanks again Trixtyte !!
Love the car,, love the tuning aswell. I hope you will do one for the chromeline version.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you Graham !! For you, yes, i will do something for the chrome line !! Thanks again !!
Good tune...not getting the HP on most of your cars?
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you !! And you are right, error plug car, i've corrected the erreur of HP !!!! Thanks again !! ;)
Back