Resource icon

NISSAN GT-R R35 Touring Car

IMG_0453.JPG
Stable, effective, balanced and nice to drive !!
Game Version
Controller Type
Game Controller
Vehicle Manufacturer
Nissan
Performance Points
649 PP
Max. Power
827 HP
Weight
1215 kg
Weight Distribution
Max. Torque
850.9 ft-lb
Drivetrain
4WD
Tires (Front)
Racing: Soft
Tires (Rear)
Racing: Soft
Pit Service
  1. Car Wash
  2. Change Oil
Suspension Kit
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Transmission
Fully-Customizable Transmission
Engine
Stage 3
Exhaust
Racing Exhaust
Other Parts
  1. Racing Brake Kit
  2. Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
  3. Fully-Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
  4. Torque-Distributing Center Differential
Ride Height (Front)
Ride Height (Rear)
Spring Rate (Front)
Spring Rate (Rear)
Dampers - Compression (Front)
Dampers - Compression (Rear)
Dampers - Extension (Front)
Dampers - Extension (Rear)
Anti-Roll Bars (Front)
Anti-Roll Bars (Rear)
Camber Angle (Front)
Camber Angle (Rear)
Toe Angle (Front)
Toe Angle (Rear)
Brake Balance (Front)
Brake Balance (Rear)
Max. Speed
Max. Speed Unit
mph
Transmission (1st Gear)
Transmission (2nd Gear)
Transmission (3rd Gear)
Transmission (4th Gear)
Transmission (5th Gear)
Transmission (6th Gear)
Transmission (Final Gear)
Transmission (Additional Comments & Instructions)
Reset = Final gear to 5000 = Max speed 124mph = Ratios = Final gear to 3.392 ( If you want change the speed, adjust with the final gear only ) = Done !!
Initial Torque (Front)
Initial Torque (Rear)
Acceleration Sensitivity (Front)
Acceleration Sensitivity (Rear)
Braking Sensitivity (Front)
Braking Sensitivity (Rear)
Front/Rear Torque Distribution
Power Limiter
100%
Downforce (Front)
Downforce (Rear)
ABS Level
Traction Control
Author
GhostRider65
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from GhostRider65

Latest reviews

I know I am a bit late.
But I find this tune very good. So much fun to drive this car. Can be so smooth and fast :-)
First off, I must say I have not yet driven this car even once. Not with this or any other setup. So this review is really of GhostRider65, not of this specific tune. (edit: Now I have driven it just a little bit. No complaints. Well, maybe I'd like a little more turn-in when entering corners. But more than likely I just need more practice with the car, and I'm using RH tires, not RS. So still, no complaints. Quick, stable, and easy to get along with.)
GT is one of the only video games I play. (This, FIFA, GH and PS1 Monopoly.) Because of that, I am definitively a newb. (Just bought a PS3 a few months ago. Did so primarily to play Monopoly with wireless controllers. Until then, wifey and I played Monopoly once in a while, and that was about it. I had played GT just enough (maybe 10 years ago) to know it was really good.)
Moving on, I write this review tune-undriven because, shortly after getting a PS3, I found GTPlanet and recognized its value. Then I found the "tunefinder" and thought I could use it to learn and improve my own tuning skills. After trying perhaps a few dozen different tunes of different cars, I realized that GTPlanet offered at least one constant: Any tune by GhostRider65 is going to be pretty good. Sir, you may, or may not, be the single finest GT6 tuner out there, but your tunes are so consistently good that now, when I acquire a new car, I always include your moniker in tunefinder searches; when I consider a new car, I weigh whether or not you have tuned it.
I have about 50 reviews to write of your various tunes. I am behind because I want to do a thorough and quality write-up, (and because I always seem to end up driving, instead).
In fact, the other thing that delays my reviews of your tunes is that I want to wait until I feel I have read enough posts to intelligently ask you, "What is your process? What is your secret sauce? What formula do you use to so consistently produce such consistently good tunes of so many cars?" You see, I feel like using another person's tunes is cheating a bit. But yours are so consistently good, how is one to resist?
In short, my review is this: Try a GhostRider65 tune and you can't go wrong.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot noneYet !! Your post, compliment and satisfaction are greatly appreciated and i thank you for all !! It's just for pleasure and unpretentious that i share settings for to help drivers even if some of my cars need an upgrade !! Thanks again mate for all your words and sympathy !!
Amazing Tune!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot AlphaQuerry !! Your comment and satisfaction for the car are greatly appreciated and i thank you !! Thanks again mate !!
EXCELLENT TUNE .. she´s stabel handles well .easy to drive . GOOD JOB
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! Really satisfied that you have liked the car !! Thanks again Soren !!
Very good tune the car is stable and nice to drive,excuse my english he is very limited
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you jac22 !! Don't worry for your English, it's good for me and i'm glad you have enjoyed the car !! Thanks again my friend !!
Lovely tune, I have to say. I used this car for the 15 minutes races on the international A level and it worked like a charm. It's really fun to drive as I really enjoy the Nissan GT-R cars in Gran Turismo. I have to admit though that I have not been driving it with Racing Softs due to the limitations set for the event. Also, I adjusted the 3rd gear ratio just a tiny bit, because my finger was falling off after the first few laps on Apricot Hill - I tend to be lazy and wanted to cruise through the repeating S-Curves in 3rd gear ;)

Still, this tune works really good and everybody driving this model should give it a shot. I have the feeling that I will do a lot more races with this car now than I initially thought I would.

Keep up the good work!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot bongwasser, for your review !! I take note of your remarks and i'll bring changes to the gearbox !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
Back