Resource icon

SHELBY COBRA 427 '66

IMG_0411.JPG
A pure delight of power, she's amazing and will surprise you !!

NO OIL CHANGE !!
Game Version
Controller Type
Game Controller
Vehicle Manufacturer
Shelby
Performance Points
545 PP
Max. Power
543 HP
Weight
1082 kg
Weight Distribution
Displacement
6997 cc
Max. Torque
745.3 ft-lb
Drivetrain
FR
Tires (Front)
Racing: Soft
Tires (Rear)
Racing: Soft
Pit Service
  1. Car Wash
Aero Kit
Type A
Wheel Model
ADVANG RGII
Wheel Size
+1
Suspension Kit
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Transmission
Fully-Customizable Transmission
Clutch
Triple-Plate Clutch Kit
Engine
Stage 1
Exhaust
Sports Exhaust
Weight Reduction
Stage 3
Other Parts
  1. Racing Brake Kit
  2. Carbon Fiber Driveshaft
  3. Fully-Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
  4. Sports ECU
  5. Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Ride Height (Front)
Ride Height (Rear)
Spring Rate (Front)
Spring Rate (Rear)
Dampers - Compression (Front)
Dampers - Compression (Rear)
Dampers - Extension (Front)
Dampers - Extension (Rear)
Anti-Roll Bars (Front)
Anti-Roll Bars (Rear)
Camber Angle (Front)
Camber Angle (Rear)
Toe Angle (Front)
Toe Angle (Rear)
Brake Balance (Front)
Brake Balance (Rear)
Max. Speed
Max. Speed Unit
mph
Transmission (1st Gear)
Transmission (2nd Gear)
Transmission (3rd Gear)
Transmission (4th Gear)
Transmission (5th Gear)
Transmission (Final Gear)
Transmission (Additional Comments & Instructions)
Reset = Final gear at 4500 = Max speed 112mph = Ratios = Final gear at 2.850 ( If you want change the speed, use final gear only, more or less ) = Done !!
Initial Torque (Rear)
Acceleration Sensitivity (Rear)
Braking Sensitivity (Rear)
Power Limiter
90.9%
Ballast Weight
175 kg
Ballast Position
-50%
ABS Level
Traction Control
Author
GhostRider65
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from GhostRider65

Latest reviews

Perfect tune as usual star..... turned a dog into more stable and drivable platform .....u can also hustle if u want to does really nice 4 wheel drifts at high speed andwhen u overcook it easy to correct....used this on muscle and classic races this kills the opposition....as the man says brake early out fast.....am having to replay game again as my ps3 hardrive destroyed itself 2 weeks ago.......your hard work is saving me many hours of guess work and frustration as these are best tunes I have ever used ....your kung fu is the best......many thanx geezer
I have tried both versions (PP 500 and 545) in London. But only the faster version was the hit. This car needs power and thanks to your great setup it was always well controllable. So much fun with a car like this Cobra I hadn't for so many time! Driving through the streets of London in a great cockpit view was the absolute pleasure. However, I have somewhat increased the values of the brakes, because of my driving mode!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my dear friend for your detailed review and your satisfaction is, always, a pure pleasure and I thank you. Thanks again ragewi.
Good tune GR65. Goes hard and likes to wag its' tail under brakes and coming out of corners, but it is so easy to control. Have been moving the weight distribution around (down to -12%) to get 50/50 and while it is quicker with less understeer, it oversteers more as you would expect.

It's just so much fun and at 550pp a jet in a straight line!

Well done my friend.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! A new setting is in preparation to correct these defects !! Thanks again v8s for your comment and advices !!
This little pocket rocket is amazing. It can beat H13s and then drop down to a street car. Exceptional tuning, well done.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you Graham !! I'm satisfied that you enjoyed and appreciated this car !! Thanks again !!
A horrible car to tune in GT5 so i didn't bother with it in GT6. Decided to give this tune a try & wOw!! it's excellent. I can't believe how nice this car is to drive now. It's powerful, has plenty of grip & is very stable. Be careful not to hit the power too early in the corners as it does start to spin a little (not enough to cause any oversteer) but this tune pretty much sorts this out. Thank you for sharing :)
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you Gyro !!! You have fully identified the car, gentle with her and she gives the best of it even !!! Thanks again mate !!! ;)
Back