Resource icon

SHELBY COBRA DAYTONA Coupe '64

Stable, effective, this car is truly exceptional !!

If you like the tune, rate it and comment !! Thank you !!
Game Version
Controller Type
Game Controller
Vehicle Manufacturer
Shelby
Performance Points
585 PP
Max. Power
533 HP
Weight
1043 kg
Weight Distribution
Displacement
4728 cc
Max. Torque
629.8 ft-lb
Drivetrain
FR
Tires (Front)
Racing: Soft
Tires (Rear)
Racing: Soft
Pit Service
  1. Car Wash
  2. Change Oil
Suspension Kit
Height-Adjustable, Fully Customizable Suspension
Transmission
Fully-Customizable Transmission
Engine
Stage 1
Exhaust
Racing Exhaust
Turbo Kits
Supercharger
Other Parts
  1. Racing Brake Kit
  2. Fully-Customizable Mechanical Limited-Slip Differential
Ride Height (Front)
Ride Height (Rear)
Spring Rate (Front)
Spring Rate (Rear)
Dampers - Compression (Front)
Dampers - Compression (Rear)
Dampers - Extension (Front)
Dampers - Extension (Rear)
Anti-Roll Bars (Front)
Anti-Roll Bars (Rear)
Camber Angle (Front)
Camber Angle (Rear)
Toe Angle (Front)
Toe Angle (Rear)
Brake Balance (Front)
Brake Balance (Rear)
Max. Speed
Max. Speed Unit
mph
Transmission (1st Gear)
Transmission (2nd Gear)
Transmission (3rd Gear)
Transmission (4th Gear)
Transmission (5th Gear)
Transmission (Final Gear)
Transmission (Additional Comments & Instructions)
Reset = Final gear at 5000 = Max speed 124mph = Ratios = Final gear at 3.123 ( If you want change the speed, adjust with the final gear only ) = Done !!
Initial Torque (Rear)
Acceleration Sensitivity (Rear)
Braking Sensitivity (Rear)
Power Limiter
100%
Downforce (Front)
Downforce (Rear)
ABS Level
Traction Control
Author
GhostRider65
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 13 ratings

More resources from GhostRider65

Latest reviews

I can't say anything that hasn't been said already. But I can agree with everything said by the other reviewers. Fantastic, wonderful tune! I am really enjoying this Shelby in the current expert seasonal at the Ring. Thank you my friend for one of the best tunes ever!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot TripleE63 for this wonderful comment and your satisfaction for the car are a pure pleasure to read and I thank you. Thanks again my friend.
This is my... wait for it... FAVORITE TUNE OF ALL TIME!!!!! ... and that's for real, brother! That is how perfect this setup is. Now this thing is a beauty AND a beast. Many thanks, and much respect.
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for the wonderful review, your pleasure and satisfaction for this beauty are GREATLY APPRECIATED and I thank you. Thanks again bro.
Nice fast tune Ghostrider! Really enjoy this car! Thank you!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! To read that you enjoyed the car is a great satisfaction for me and i thank you !! Thanks again Dom Sireci !!
Great tune for a very sexy car!!!! You are the professor that's for sure!!!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for your satisfaction and to have appreciated this beauty and I THANK YOU !! Thanks again my dear friend Tuner MaxHavoc !! Take care of you !!
Nice tune for one of the coolest cars ever! Even with an oil change, I only achieved 525hp @ 585pp. 1st gear only went down to 2.903 but the rest were fine. It worked great! Would you change anything for Racing Hard Tires? Thanks
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend !! The setting is correct ( PP, BHP and installed parts ) !! For the racing hard tires, i will bring a change on the car !! Thanks again RiffleKing !!
Probably the best tune you have done. You can do anything with this car and it won't bite you. It turns in perfectly, there is no understeer or oversteer, it stops and it goes hard. Put the Engine tune 3 in and it goes harder.

MAGNIFICENT. Great tune GR65
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot my friend for the compliment !! I'm glad and satisfied to read your feedback !! Thanks again v8s !!
Thanks a lot for the tune! Was having a lot of trouble getting gold on the Willow Seasonal Event (within about 0.8 seconds of gold time but could not do any better). In the ends, was able to shave off 1.7 seconds on my third try with this tune. Made the 4.5 million credits I spent on this car well worth it!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot just_too_fast !! I'm delighted that the purchase of your car is led by a good satisfaction !! Congratulations for winning gold !! Thanks again friend pilot !!
Nice tune ! Thx
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot cjp180 !! Thanks again !!
Wonderfully stable tune, thank you very much! And well done! :)
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thank you ITwiSparkle !! For having tested and appreciated the tune, thanks a lot !! I'm glad that you like it !! Thanks again !!
Great tune! Won gold on seasonal on 2nd try. For some reason gears didn't line up @124mph, but moved max to 130 mph and lined up pretty well with yours. Thanks!
GhostRider65
GhostRider65
Thanks a lot gotseth !! I will check the gearbox but you found a solution, good job friend pilot !! Thanks again !!
Back