Opel Calibra

Messages
563
My fave AWD in the game... I just love this thing... Here's how I've got mine set up. I find it rocks...

Shocks 15.8/13.8
Ride 50/50
Bound 4/4
Rebound 6/6
Camber 3.0/1.5
Toe -1/1
Stab 6/6

LSD 5/5/5 5/10/5
VCD 10

Breaks 15/13

Lemme know what you think... I love this et up
 
its my fav -vehicle- in the third one, but i havent got it on the 4th.
how do you get it?
thx

ill compare my specs to urs a soon as its in my garage.
 
Check the prize car list in the read this before you aske FAQ's thread, it'll say in there, I've not won it yet either.
 
You get it for winning the Opel Speedster race... it's a bit harder, but the reward is worth it!!!
 
The Calibra was exceptional at first try. I drove through laguna seca and thought the car was great.
But it wasnt until I turned off the ASM & TCS that I realise how the Calibra really was. Simply spectacular.
I used Tokyo, Midfield and Citta di Aria to test the vehicle. Your settings were superior to mine in the 1st two courses. I felt that the handling was excellent given that the driver understands how to use the loss of traction to his/hers advantage.
An essential difference seperates the two different specs of the Calibra and that lies, I believe in the VCD controller. N e way enough of that, specssss---------->

Shocks 11.0/12.0
Ride 65/65
Bound 8/8
Rebound 8/8
Camber 2.5/1.0
Toe 0/1
Stab 6/6

VCD 35

Breaks 9/10

Turbo stage 3, lovely.

and I ignored LSD as I dont understand that stuff.
cheers, ur specs are gonna b on my set A. despite cornering problems, the car is nevertheless faster thatn my specs in faster circuits. thx mate!
 
i l ike canadians better, his turning speed and response were better therefore i got faster times, nt anyways, ur is not bad
 
Thanks guys... it's a matter of taste, I'm sure... But one thing we can all come together on, is how great this car is...

P.S. If you guys like this thing, give the Altezza Touring with my set up on it... it kills this thing hands down....
 
Back