.::S12ken's Dreamscape::. Moving To TT now!

• Thread starter s12ken
  • 462 comments
title2mh.jpg

Wow your really making small projects outta these m8, very nice:drool: I like finishing touch to be really good:tup::drool: And I just love Lancia Delta Integrale:drool: I just cant find the damn thing in used car lot man.....freakin annoying:crazy::lol: Really, some of the better pictures around here:drool:

Edit:
Reason one: I really gotta update and refresh my thread too, it doesn't keep up with the latest competition lol:lol:;) J/K
Reason two: I WANNA SEE YOUR SICK NIKE ONE PROJECT ON 50 TRACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL:lol::lol::lol:

believe me if i could sell you one of mine i would! hehe... my bro bought like three of those! i just lucked out when i bout that blue beauty and i think the Trueno SS rims really go well with the damned car! Like they were made for them!

G-T-4-Fan
Reason two: I WANNA SEE YOUR SICK NIKE ONE PROJECT ON 50 TRACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL:lol::lol::lol:

oh believe me... it's taking waaaay too long for me to do... also i have to start from scratch... i lost some of my previous shots :(

also i noticed that the reason there are 50+ tracks is cuz the other 25 are reverse tracks :crazy:

s12ken
believe me if i could sell you one of mine i would! hehe... my bro bought like three of those! i just lucked out when i bout that blue beauty and i think the Trueno SS rims really go well with the damned car! Like they were made for them!

oh believe me... it's taking waaaay too long for me to do... also i have to start from scratch... i lost some of my previous shots :(

also i noticed that the reason there are 50+ tracks is cuz the other 25 are reverse tracks :crazy:

Hehe lol, only reason why I wanted to see that Nike project is because it's so sick lol:ill::crazy::lol:

And I love that car yeah, it's my most wanted car at the moment, and has been for 3 months.

Btw it just hit my mind: I hate those black "beauties" I bought, the Le Mans cars lol, I'm gonna try to make something nice outta them and make it my welcome screen cause somehow, I believe they COULD(!!) be very original, in some way. But till now on, I think they suck lol:lol:

G-T-4-Fan
Btw it just hit my mind: I hate those black "beauties" I bought, the Le Mans cars lol, I'm gonna try to make something nice outta them and make it my welcome screen cause somehow, I believe they COULD(!!) be very original, in some way. But till now on, I think they suck lol:lol:

heheh agreed... never did like them too much xcept maybe for the mazda... :D I hope you all like the new format.... thanks to franz for the advice!!!

hint for next update..... 1973-75!

Your last three updates are showing you to be well on your way to being with the best here.

I like this one a lot, and the BTR backfire appearing to come out sideways from the pipes is pretty eye-catching.

If PD modeled the cars well enough so that your close-ups looked as good as your others, they would be really awesome. Otherwise you should consider blurring or framing to eliminate the 'dots'

you know the funny thing is the BTR's pipes DO come out sideways... well almost... thanks kenny i can always cont on you for some advice!

i just love the RUF! it's soooo photogenic! :D :D

title8ui.jpg

Because 8 just isn't enough for this one! This is a real Beauty... it's by far the best i've done.... i think :D

Lmao........hehe....I said it in the drift forums, and here again, if someone would ask me whats the first word I think about when I hear BMW 2002 it's>>>>DWARF!!!:crazy::dunce::ill::irked::eek::ouch::banghead::yuck: Lol, the pictures itsself are great, I just hate the car, it reminds me of the dwarf in Lord of the Rings lol. The headlights are his creapy little eyes, the thing between the 2 grills is his enormous standing out nose, and the blue red bumber under it is it's "white" beard with all kinda colors of discusting eating rests that are rotting there lol. It's got an litterly OUTstanding upper-part-of-his-head, that means the BWM emblem that is standing in front of the whole car like a statue on an old trading vessle lol:lol: *clearly visible in the picture thats....not the last one, but the picture BEFORE that*

Sorry I'm over reacting.....hahahah lmao:lol:

G-T-4-Fan
Lmao........hehe....I said it in the drift forums, and here again, if someone would ask me whats the first word I think about when I hear BMW 2002 it's>>>>DWARF!!!:crazy::dunce::ill::irked::eek::ouch::banghead::yuck: Lol, the pictures itsself are great, I just hate the car, it reminds me of the dwarf in Lord of the Rings lol. The headlights are his creapy little eyes, the thing between the 2 grills is his enormous standing out nose, and the blue red bumber under it is it's "white" beard with all kinda colors of discusting eating rests that are rotting there lol. It's got an litterly OUTstanding upper-part-of-his-head, that means the BWM emblem that is standing in front of the whole car like a statue on an old trading vessle lol:lol: *clearly visible in the picture thats....not the last one, but the picture BEFORE that*

Sorry I'm over reacting.....hahahah lmao:lol:

LOLLERZ I'm glad you like the pics of the car you hate! nyahaha!

Nice! I love the 4th one (the grill close-up). Very nice shot, awesome how they put so much detail into the classic-era cars' grills and stuff :)

JTSnooks
Nice! I love the 4th one (the grill close-up). Very nice shot, awesome how they put so much detail into the classic-era cars' grills and stuff :)

y'know... i never realized how imposing that grill really is... :drool:

The pic of the Skyline 2000 GTR on the title bar looks very photorealistic (LUPEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!).. Not a pixel out of place! How's about a Tank Car there? Or a Merc Patent Wagon? Seeing your shots of the cars makes me visualise how the pic (Tank Car or Patent Wagon) might come out.. 👍

s12ken
Patent Wagen pwede pa... Tank car malabo eh... hehehe tang eeenang missions yan! :crazy:

Pwedeng Patent Wagon na nagdi-drift? :dopey:

Ganda rin nung isang pic na nagdi-drift yung Nike. :drool: Sa High Speed Ring ba yun?

Latest Posts

Back