Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,443 comments
thanks, everyone <3

Revheadnz
Ok Jesterguy, I'm sorry for doubting you. Your S2K is real nice, the black wheels really suit it down to the ground. What sort of rims are they?

no worries! They're actually the stock wheels powdercoated black. I've got a new set of wheels coming in soon but I keep the stock ones for winter and everything so I don't ding up my good set.

ROAD_DOGG33J
Nice license plate :)

haha, thanks. I did it as a joke but I get a huge response from it. If anyone doesn't catch the reference, think Johnny Tran and his S2000 from the first Fast and the Furious :) Seriously, I don't go a day without getting a compliment on it, or having someone yell out at me at a stoplight, while I'm driving, going through fast food drive-thrus, while I'm pumping gas, etc. It's crazy, people love it for some reason. Even if they don't know where it actually came from it still has a lot of interpretations.

iceburns288
Jesterguy has cool handwriting; it looks like graffiti :)

People tell me that a lot, and actually it's because I used to write graffiti. That little sign I just scribbled really quick so my normal handwriting is usually a lot more stylish and even moreso graffiti-ish.

Heh, I didn't get the number plate first time I saw it but now I get it, it's very good.

And your roommate's Civic is wicked, do you know if it was a big job to put a 2.4 into a Civic?
I've read about how H22s are a pain in the ass to fit and I'd imagine a K24 would be harder still...

Revheadnz
Heh, I didn't get the number plate first time I saw it but now I get it, it's very good.

And your roommate's Civic is wicked, do you know if it was a big job to put a 2.4 into a Civic?
I've read about how H22s are a pain in the ass to fit and I'd imagine a K24 would be harder still...

I'm not well versed in everything that's involved with K-series swaps but from what I understand with EK's, people generally switch the front subframe out to one from an EG. However, he managed to get a few milimeters of clearance after adjusting the motor mount brackets so he was able to maintain his existing subframe which saved a lot of work. He did the swap in his spare time over a period of maybe 2 weeks and some change so it wasn't incredibly difficult for him, getting it in there wasn't the hard part, just getting everything wired up and working was.

He also hooked up a 3-inch cutout on the exhaust which exits near the rear passenger wheel. I remember looking at the back of the car when he got everything done and asked why he still had the stock exhaust on there and he showed me the switch on the center console that opens it up to a full 3-inch exhaust and switches back to stock within seconds. Pretty sneaky, police in the area are ridiculous with exhaust tickets so he's saving himself a lot of hassle like that.

Today he starts work on my other roommate's car. He originally had an EG hatch but got rid of it for an...I think it's an EX Civic, like a '94-'95 one. Anyway, it's getting a new transplant, a fully built K20 and a yet to be decided turbo setup. Thing should be a monster though. Here's what's on it:

-K20a2 type S motor, 0 miles
-Stage 6 competition clutch
-Port and polished, bored and honed, balanced crank
-9:1 Weisco Pistons
-AEBS Sleeves
-Pauter Rods
-Golden Eagle Fuel Rail
-Golden Eagle Head Studs
-Oversized Valves .5mm O/S
-Brand New springs and retainers

at least the damn thing is going into a car finally, it's been sitting in the garage since February probably just collecting dust. I mean it's a good $7k motor just sitting there for months just taking up space!

my corolla.<br>
driveway.jpg

07-02-06_1544.jpg

07-16-06_1958.jpg
<br>

I've had her for about 4 years now..not the fastest thing, but defintely fun to drive. All the work has been done by myself with the help of friends. I blew the stock motor recently so i've moved on to something better. She's coming along...really slow, but coming along nonetheless.

So far..

JDM Redtop 16v twincam 4AGE
dual 40mm mikuni sidedrafts
MSD 6al
MSD Programmable Timing Computer
Bluetop cams
TRD 4-1 headers
Starlet 4kc dizzy

KYB agx adjustable shocks
TRD Japan 8.0kg springs F, TRD Japan 6.0kg springs R
T3 RCA's
T3 Camber plates
Brembo Rotors
Greddy Grex front Strut bar
Yokohama AVS ES100's all around

theres more either I cant think of it, or its not really worth mentioning.

jesterguy
I'm not well versed in everything that's involved with K-series swaps but from what I understand with EK's, people generally switch the front subframe out to one from an EG. However, he managed to get a few milimeters of clearance after adjusting the motor mount brackets so he was able to maintain his existing subframe which saved a lot of work. He did the swap in his spare time over a period of maybe 2 weeks and some change so it wasn't incredibly difficult for him, getting it in there wasn't the hard part, just getting everything wired up and working was.

He also hooked up a 3-inch cutout on the exhaust which exits near the rear passenger wheel. I remember looking at the back of the car when he got everything done and asked why he still had the stock exhaust on there and he showed me the switch on the center console that opens it up to a full 3-inch exhaust and switches back to stock within seconds. Pretty sneaky, police in the area are ridiculous with exhaust tickets so he's saving himself a lot of hassle like that.

Today he starts work on my other roommate's car. He originally had an EG hatch but got rid of it for an...I think it's an EX Civic, like a '94-'95 one. Anyway, it's getting a new transplant, a fully built K20 and a yet to be decided turbo setup. Thing should be a monster though. Here's what's on it:

-K20a2 type S motor, 0 miles
-Stage 6 competition clutch
-Port and polished, bored and honed, balanced crank
-9:1 Weisco Pistons
-AEBS Sleeves
-Pauter Rods
-Golden Eagle Fuel Rail
-Golden Eagle Head Studs
-Oversized Valves .5mm O/S
-Brand New springs and retainers

at least the damn thing is going into a car finally, it's been sitting in the garage since February probably just collecting dust. I mean it's a good $7k motor just sitting there for months just taking up space!

Wow, that turbo K20 project sounds like it'll be an absolute weapon!

And that exhaust cut-out is a good idea, the police over here in NZ are getting worse and worse when it comes to giving out tickets for noisy cars. I'll bet it's not completely legal to set up a switch like that though right?

PhameWRC
I've had her for about 4 years now..not the fastest thing, but defintely fun to drive. All the work has been done by myself with the help of friends. I blew the stock motor recently so i've moved on to something better. She's coming along...really slow, but coming along nonetheless.

So far..

JDM Redtop 16v twincam 4AGE
dual 40mm mikuni sidedrafts
MSD 6al
MSD Programmable Timing Computer
Bluetop cams
TRD 4-1 headers
Starlet 4kc dizzy

KYB agx adjustable shocks
TRD Japan 8.0kg springs F, TRD Japan 6.0kg springs R
T3 RCA's
T3 Camber plates
Brembo Rotors
Greddy Grex front Strut bar
Yokohama AVS ES100's all around

theres more either I cant think of it, or its not really worth mentioning.

That looks very cool, I've always had a soft spot for a nicely set up Trueno, and 4AGE's sound the business with a fat pair of carbs hanging off the side.

Thanks, did you see the other pics on the previous page? It has more pics of all the cars. Im not really lucky, it's only because Im the DJ at a local night club.

Heres My 1993 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.0 AUTO

Sorry About the pic all the other good pics are all 300-400 kb so to big to attach.

The car has basically got

REMUS BACK-BOX

ORIGINAL MERCEDES SPORTS GRILL

CLEAR INDICATORS & SIDE REPEATERS

KENWOOD MP3/WMA CD HEAD UNIT

VIBE CBR10 ACTIVE 1200W PORTED SUB

MERCEDES E CLASS 17" 5 SPOKE ALLOYS

Attachments

• SP_A0140.jpg
    SP_A0140.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 34
I am going to combine all my posts into one here.

Love these exhaust kits!!

Here is my 2004 Escalade 2006 STI and 2005 GTO.

Wow, thanks here is some more proof, my house w/ cars in driveway. Hope you like my 94 4runner and 89 camry too!!

I tried to resize the big ones, but it seems to stay the same.

Here is a list of modifications:
STI
A-Pillar gauges(Boost, Air/Fuel, Oil PSI)
HKS Intake
HKS Super Sequential Blow-off Valve
Full 3 in. exhaust w/ no cats

GTO
H.I.D.
Volant Intake
Working on getting 06 tail lights and Borla Exhaust System

Escalade
22 in. MC2 rims(Limited Production)
E & G classics grille
Corsa Exhaust
E & G classics chrome tow-hooks
Chrome trim 2005 gauges
JL Audio 8 inch subwoofer

I love this picture of my car, autocrossing on a very rainy day, on Hoosier A3S03 tires (basically slicks):

hoosier_in_rain.jpg

Definitely an "action" picture -- you know the car is being thrashed around out there...

Nice Evo, thats an 8 right? I really like the 9 MR, might get one in Rally Red or Graphite Gray Pearl

Also are the pics better I resized them too 800 x 600??

Daan, can you delete the old posts w/ pics, just keep the one with them all in one?

Back