Tooned/Vectored Cars + Stuff

• Thread starter donbenni
  • 3,937 comments
fideles1986: I think you should brighten up the banner, it looks more maroon than red. Schumi and the car look good though.

yea, i was just trying to match the color of the actual pic, but i will make it brighter to see if it enhances the image.

thanx:tup:

hafa d.

Here is my first vector

gto3bt3.jpg

Here is my second ever vector I decided to do it of my grand am gt. Gradients really make the car look alot more realistic. I still have some work to do on the taillight to make it look better i think. Let me know what you think about the car.
gt2uj5.jpg

Something tells me that you like Pontiacs.

I do too. I'm a member of the "Orlando WTW Pontiac Club". Saturday I went to a car show. Saw lots of great cars. The spotlight was on the Solstice GXP that came. Overshadowed the other 3 Solstices. It's the little bit of yellow that you see.
364e088f.jpg

My car:
016b8d69.jpg

Something tells me that you like Pontiacs.

I do too. I'm a member of the "Orlando WTW Pontiac Club". Saturday I went to a car show. Saw lots of great cars. The spotlight was on the Solstice GXP that came. Overshadowed the other 3 Solstices. It's the little bit of yellow that you see.
364e088f.jpg

My car:
016b8d69.jpg

You have a really nice grand am. I love those ram air hoods. And that lower lip spoiler really sets off the front end too. I really like those solstices, i think that when my grand am dies, i will end up getting a solstice gxp. Anyways here is some pics of my car for you to check out.
dsc01131ir8.jpg

dsc01224ke2.jpg

kqd1.jpg

And here is my cardomain site. If you have a cardomain account, drop by and add me as a friend or something.

yea suzy thats definately lookin great, only one thing bugging me so far...
its a neon, ive got nothing against them but i think you need to expand your horizons a bit, there are only so many angles you can use...

louongovectorcopygu9.jpg

Yeah its not a car, but Its artwork and a vector. I got photoshop last week and this is my first try at vectoring. Ive been working on this guy for about 3 days now, about 3 hours each night. Its been a big learning experience.
The colors may be off because I have a color deficiency, dark blues and blacks are almost indistinguishible to me..my gf helped with some of the coloring.👍
Yeah I know, bad image to start out with..hahaha.

I like challenges.

lol - i've only done 3 neons; one of each generation of them. Scan through the last 178 pages and you'll see that ;)

Haven't posted anything here in aaaaaaaaagggggggggeeeeees... anyway I'm working on something new. It's going to take alot of time...

Peter Lindgren of Opeth. Another 4 band members to go...

My latest image - A Mustang GT.

First new image in a while, not getting many done these days due to all my uni stuff. So this is pretty special! :lol:

Clicky to see full view at dA

No offence, but what software are you using? It doesn't look like a vector to me, the edges are too sharp and the lines have rendered very badly. Could just be how you've saved the file though...

it my first not so vector but i need a tutorial BADLY.....psp7...
instead of vectors i can do MANY other cool stuff!!!(no offense taken.)

well i redid one of my night drive ones, prob wont get another DD for it lol :P might go back and do the whole series, when i get the time anyway
reworked in illustrator hurrah!

Back