Gthd demo updated...nissan festival non-download

• Thread starter dking
  • 27 comments
"The Nizmo Z was made available to attendees at the event held in Yokohama over the weekend, not exactly a catch provided at the PlayStation Store. Nissan and Sony even encouraged interested players to compete against professional racers in a tournament. Sony also paired the demo with a trailer sporting Nissan's latest GT-R concept car, the Skyline."

Mmmmm... where is that trailer?.....?

Would love to see some pics of a GT5 modeled Super GT car, hope some flow in.

And the new Nissan GTR trailer!

If some1 has any info - it would be interesting to know how they were competing? With wheel Y/N and if Yes with FFB Y/N?

i bet it has the new gtr on the cover of gt5 when it's released lol

You are probably right, especially as KY said he is going to buy one. (like the Ford GT on GT4 cover, KY bought one)

The car that KY likes / buys at the time is the car which always ends up on the cover.... It's a fact!...... well, one which I can't backup but its pretty true! :sly:

One which isn't true, he has had plenty of cars on Gran Turismo covers which he's never owned ;).

They might release the update version with the release of the PS3 in Europe and MENA , it woudn't make senese to let the new user download , the update after a short while

I know this is off topic but what the heck, I can't remember for the life of me whats on the cover of gt2 even though I just played it the other day. I always thought the car under the cover on gt1 was a Camaro or something like that.
heres the real bugger though, whats on the cover of gt3? I could never figure that one out.

I know this is off topic but what the heck, I can't remember for the life of me whats on the cover of gt2 even though I just played it the other day. I always thought the car under the cover on gt1 was a Camaro or something like that.
heres the real bugger though, whats on the cover of gt3? I could never figure that one out.

gt2 is a tire/tread and i think gt3 was the ruf 3400 but i can't remember...

GT1 in the US was a car under a cover, in Europe it was a tyre tread. GT2 in the US was the interior of a McLaren F1, in Europe it was an engine cover with GT2 on it. GT3 in Japan was an NSX, in Europe it was an Ruf 3400S. GT4 was a Ford GT everywhere I think. GT Concept in Europe was the Nissan GT-R concept.

its strange but so cool to see a little detail like an actual driver model in cockpit make sure a big difference in the feel of the reply. Coupled with the 3D tires, its incredible.

The sounds have to go tho... really.

I tried searching the photomodes to verify the cobras but couldn't find any good shots of the tires. I guess I need to check that out the next time I put GT4 in.

I tried searching the photomodes to verify the cobras but couldn't find any good shots of the tires. I guess I need to check that out the next time I put GT4 in.

I photograph every car I have in GT4, here is one of the only I have of the AC cobra with stationary wheels so you can see it clear.

Ding...we have a WINNA! Thanks for helping me out. At any rate...the wheels and tires seem much more prominent then before in the video. Thanks for finding that video BTW!

Didn't the Nissan NISMO GT-R LM special edition in GT1 have letterng on the tyre too, I don't think you could make out what it said, but I'm pretty sure it was there.

Back