Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,443 comments
This is very late, but the GTO is no more. It was in a crash on Novemer 29th, 2006. My brother was driving when the back wheel hit the median, causing the car to fish tail. My brother lost it, and the car slammed into a pole right on the driver door, killing him on impact. He was 20 yrs old.
For more infomation on the crash, visit here: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119880.

Here are the pics, viewer descresion advised, some bloody stuff.

:eek:

That's terrible. Same thing that killed Dale Earnhardt, same thing that killed Michael Park. Good to see you're still here. How are you coping now?

Roo
:eek:

That's terrible. Same thing that killed Dale Earnhardt, same thing that killed Michael Park. Good to see you're still here. How are you coping now?

Well, now I am doing a lot better. I am driving and working again.

Back when it happened, I was so shocked, I didn't work for like 3 months, and I didnt drive anywhere unless it was an emergency, or had to do with the crash. (Florida Highway Patrol, Coronor's office etc)

I'm also very sorry for your loss, that's really got to suck. Please don't stop driving though. I'm sure your brother loved to drive judging by the cars he owned, so at least drive for him, I don't think he would have wanted you to give up something he loved doing.

I'm also very sorry for your loss, that's really got to suck. Please don't stop driving though. I'm sure your brother loved to drive judging by the cars he owned, so at least drive for him, I don't think he would have wanted you to give up something he loved doing.

Yea like they say.... At least he died doing something he loved

Ugh, im shocked, i thought i just got home from a bad day at work. Everything was getting better, but now, im so sad to hear such news, i hope you're diong ok dj. Ive been on gtp for 4 years now and it seems this kinda thing is happening more often nowadays. Im 21 and although i drive a front wheel drive car, this has shown me just how easy it is to lose control of a vehicle.

Im really sorry for your loss DJblackmon, my heart goes out to you and your family.

:(

Sorry man. I kinda know how it feels, as one of my good friends just died in a car accident about a week and a half ago. It was tough for me and it was just a friend, I couldnt imagine if it was my family. My condolences man.

Sorry to hear about that news DJ :( . I sort of know how it feels also, as we lost a family member a few years ago in an incident. It wasn’t exactly a fond moment of my life.

Back on a happy note, I don't think I've ever posted my car here before, so here it is:.. my mighty '89 Celica ST162! :) 👍

dscn0455smallzk3.jpg

dscn0458smalluk5.jpg

Mmm, nice and clean after some gloss and polish.

Thanks for all the support guys. Also, I dont think I made myself clear, this happened on November 29th, but life is still not same same.

@jacoja, nice car, I love the color and rims. You're car is very clean in both ways, clean washed, and cleanly executed.

Very sorry about the loss of your brother. My deepest sympathy's to you and your whole family.

I am glad that when something like that happened to me nothing bad happened to any of us we were all fine but the car wasn't.

Again my deepest sympathy.

@jacoja, nice car, I love the color and rims. You're car is very clean in both ways, clean washed, and cleanly executed.
Thanks DJ 👍

any rallying in the cars future :mischievous:
Oh no,. Maybe I will... but the Celica will be staying on the road. :lol:
Red dust in Australia is a real pain in the ass to remove from your car, and you know I can't live without a clean car. :)

Oh no,. Maybe I will... but the Celica will be staying on the road. :lol:
Red dust in Australia is a real pain in the ass to remove from your car, and you know I can't live without a clean car. :)

:lol: Ive never been in anywhere thats had red dust, so i have no idea about that.

I say, A dirty car, is a happy car. depending on what type of car that is of course. I'm pretty sure a Ferrari wouldn't appreciate being dirty :)

Here are some more.
DSC00556.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

DSC00544.jpg

DSC00543.jpg

DSC00541.jpg

DSC00539.jpg

DSC00536.jpg

DSC00534.jpg