E3 2008:GT5 Prologue Spec 3(Playable) or GT5 Full(Trailer Only)

• Thread starter skingg
  • 60 comments
If they showed a playable spec 3, a LOT of people will want that update ASAP and waiting until Fall might be close to unbearable.

I'm going with GT5 Full also

GT5 Prologue Spec 3(Playable) or GT5 Full(Trailer Only) ?

I'd rather not have a trailer only to tease me, so I vote for a Playable Spec 3.
For Spec 3 I'd like PD to introduce Nurburgring track and lan multiplayer feature.
Make the Spec 3 update available after the show ends.

Spec III for defo, i won't get much joy from a trailer. Will there be a spec III? i'm still waiting for in game music. Guess there could be an update for spec II.

Spec III for defo, i won't get much joy from a trailer. Will there be a spec III? i'm still waiting for in game music. Guess there could be an update for spec II.

I don't know if it'll be called Spec III, but I'm pretty sure everyone is referring to the Fall update. So if they do show a playable spec 3, there's still a few months wait until we can get our hands on it.

Thread title got my hopes up there! :indiff: It could have done with a question mark...

I would rather have Spec 3 because I don't think prologue has reached anywhere near its full potential or what was promised by KY. We've already bought it, might as well get our moneys worth before the full GT5.

Robin.

If they keep upgrading they will entice more new purchases before GT5 releases as well as keep the hype going. It will keep die hards (like us)happy and attract new buyers.

Not fussed either way. However an official launch date for GT5 would be nice instead of just "2009"....

Why? Given PD's history, I'd rather they try and release it, at least, in the year they say they expect to. Specific dates would just raise too much hope, imo.

If they don't show GT5 full version..EPIC FAIL.. I won't trust PD anymore
What does that have to dow ith trust? They never promised it to be at E3, so they didn't lie to you.

And really, PD has always been very quiet until they have something major to show us. Are you new to this game of waiting for PD to show us something?

Relase cristmas 2009 japan europa and usa march 2010 full game. Today I got this information from japanise frend who hawe uncle who work for polyphony digital.

I've been playing 10 years this series.I bought GT5p but there is no friend list in this game so ı gıve ıt to my frıend as a present.They must promise us.We must ask What did you do for a long time?They talked about Online community..But Never released that..I ant to see what did they until e3 2008..I'm GT fan,too.

@ante YOU SERIOUS???

Jeez, thread title sure is misleading!!!
I have never clicked a link that fast!! Heh.

Anyways, I think a video and info regarding Spec III.
A new track maybe?

Why? Given PD's history, I'd rather they try and release it, at least, in the year they say they expect to. Specific dates would just raise too much hope, imo.

I dont want a specific date like 12th Dec 2009.

I just want to know if its Q1 2009, Q2 2009, Q3 2009 or Q4 2009....

I ask him for gtp5 prologue spec 3 he said that he alredy playing it but he wont tell me enyting more,he said trust me soon spec3 be out for download whit lot suprise,and if I tell you more then that dont be suprise. That all from him for now.

I think your friend is pulling your leg. For his sake, he better hope there's a Spec III, or he's going to look like another wanna-be, know-it-all fool.

I think your friend is pulling your leg. For his sake, he better hope there's a Spec III, or he's going to look like another wanna-be, know-it-all fool.
And I hate fools.

Seriously, no one buys into the friend's family member thing. Those are so frequently not true that even if there was truth to this no one will believe it.

Can anyone here tell me what they think the obvious difference between GT5P and GT5 will be? I still hold that GT5 will end up being GT5P with a lot more cars, but not a lot more features....features that we really want btw.

Can anyone here tell me what they think the obvious difference between GT5P and GT5 will be? I still hold that GT5 will end up being GT5P with a lot more cars, but not a lot more features....features that we really want btw.
Isn't there a thread about this already?

But, if they live up to what they promised for the Fall update then it will already be more than that. Unless of course, you don't count any new test bed features being added to GT5P as being new for GT5. In which case, yes you will most likely be right, but only because you are being picky in order to have a reason to complain.

Today I got this information from japanise frend who hawe uncle who work for polyphony digital.

I love how people always use this convenient explanation. Maybe one day it will be true.
(sorry if it is true, but no offfense, it is the most over-used phrase ever)

There will be a Spec III. They can't keep Spec II going until 2010. I'll be flabbergasted if GT5 gets released before 2010 outside of the Japanese market. Considering it was about 4 months before Spec II got put out after the initial game, they should have a Spec 9 by the time the full game comes out, hehehe!

Going by the current state of things, Gran Turismo should now be a global release. We shouldn't get Japanese leftovers 3 months later.

well I dont care Gt5p at the moment. PD dont update the game continual so I got bored a bit. but I'm glad there are some great games they keep me busy (Ferrari Challenge, some nice and new rfactor mods, GTR Evolution (release in August) But I wish they give us The nordschleife in E3

Relase cristmas 2009 japan europa and usa march 2010 full game. Today I got this information from japanise frend who hawe uncle who work for polyphony digital.

Rastafa, bolje ti je da su ove stvari koje govoris tocne i da bezveze ne privlacis pozornost neistinama, buduci da je ovaj forum jako ozbljno mjesto.

Nitko sretniji od mene da je sve ovo sto si napisao tocno, ali moras shvatiti kako su ljudi ovdje jako skepticni prema svim izvorima koji tvrde stvari a-priori. Naravno, i ja sam osobno pomalo rezerviran prema ovome sto si rekao, ali bilo bi mi jako drago da je istina.

U svakom slucaju, kada stavljas takve informacije moras se moci nositi sa sumnjom - jer ovo sto si ti upravo rekao je nesto sto jos nikad nigdje nitko nije objavio. A ako si se zezao, bolje odmah reci da si se zezao jer ce ti inace modovi napraviti perma-ban prema lokacijskom IP-u i neces vise biti clan sajta.

++++

Sorry on Croatian above guys, I was just having a conversation with Ante in order to clear this things up. This way or another, we'll have some info in few days from now.

Back