TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
  • 194,462 views
which one was your entry .was it the 3 Ferrari's I Predicted
It is the Ferrari shot, but a fourth can is hiding in the shadows.

That last ferris wheel shot is perfect.
Thanks for the feedback.

----

PMC 2.0 Entry - Week 21

Click for the full size

PMC Entry - Week 21

Click for the full size

C.C.C.L Entry - Week 7

Click for the full size

Photomode Tournament Entry - Season 1

Click for the full size​
 
Last edited:
Lots of red cars :D I love the colors in the first one, and liked the tournament entry. Should have got more votes :(
 
Thanks for the comment and visit.

----

C.C.C.L Rejects - Week 7

Click for the full size


PMC Rejects - Week 21

Click for the full size​
 
Last edited:
Oh man. Those are great pictures. I don't know how I am going to contend with them. By the way it would be nice to put the theme next to the PMC tournament entry because there are so many different themes.
 
Thanks for leaving a comment.
 
Cool stuff, I really like the PMC 20 collection. Also, is that Lancer herding sheep? :)
 
Cool stuff, I really like the PMC 20 collection. Also, is that Lancer herding sheep? :)
The Lancer Evolution VI TME would be good at hearding sheep, due to the engine sound.
 
I very much like the top 4. Especially the 2nd PMC reject. :D
 
Thank You :)

----

Photoshopped



Click for the full size


HDRI

Click for the full size


Stock



Click for the full size

5646716011_98ee900040_o.jpg
5647279540_d4eb25f370_o.jpg
 
You keep surprising me. Incredible !
 
You have a fantastic eye for texture, shape and composition. Latest batch are lovely.
 
The HDRI shot is purely superb. Loving the stock pavement shot too.
 
:eek: Holy stunning shots mate .Brilliant Update .
 
Amazing job there. You really know how to use the photomode in GT5 👍
 
You really have great skills for capturing a very special atmosphere and mood in your photos 👍 And a great eye for detail as well. Are you a pro photographer in real life?
 
You keep surprising me. Incredible !
I have no choice, when it comes to improving. Because if I didn't improve, then there wouldn't be a point in running a gallery.

You have a fantastic eye for texture, shape and composition. Latest batch are lovely.
Thanks

The HDRI shot is purely superb. Loving the stock pavement shot too.
I didn't want to do too many HDRI shots for this update.

:eek: Holy stunning shots mate .Brilliant Update .
Cheers 👍

Amazing job there. You really know how to use the photomode in GT5 👍
I feel the following factors, have helped me out:

*Real Life Experience
*Mix of games on different consoles.

You really have great skills for capturing a very special atmosphere and mood in your photos 👍 And a great eye for detail as well. Are you a pro photographer in real life?
At the moment, I don't have a paid photography job. But I do one day, want to get a career in the photography, which is aimed around the automotive market.

While doing some engineering and architecture photography, from time to time. But before I can do any of this, I must improve.

----

Real Life Galleries:

http://tvrfan.deviantart.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/11321365@N08/
 
Last edited:
Fantastic work TVR&Ferrari_Fan, all of the shots have lots of great mood in them. Keep up the top work!
 
Very nicely done! KY would love to see this last update :D
 
Thanks for the latest batch of comments.
 
C.C.C.L Entry - Week 8


PMC 2.0 Entry - Week 22


PMC Entry - Week 22

Click for the full size​
 
I love the scenery shots. The 2.0 shot looks brilliant, more like something from another planet.
 
Nice entries. Hope to see you in the polls ;)
 
ashes619 & Jason: Cheers 👍

----

Old Photo Shoot - Previews - Photoshopped

5656218820_0063a03b17_o.jpg
5656218956_511b5c6e7e_o.jpg

5656219118_a3f8777067_o.jpg



Starring

SlipZtrEm - Castrol TOM'S Toyota Supra
magburner - 787B Stealth
TVR&FF - GT by Citroën
​
 
What car is that in the PMC Entry? A Cappuccino? I love all the carbon fiber.

That GT by Citroen looks almost transparent. Incredible.
 
I love that Mazda! Great shots.
 
Thanks for the feedback.
 
The PMC entry Week 22 and the Citroen GT shots are trully Epic astounding work as always TVR&FF
 
Back