JG's Tune Shop - 4 endurance tunes up! [73 TUNES][OPEN]

• Thread starter GfxJG
  • 779 comments
Can you not read my user title? It says "can't start writing" as I lack the inspiration to do so :P

I don't read user titles :P And honestly, IDGAF, just do it. Trust me, it always comes along once you start. I'm a writer myself, so yeah...

I don't read user titles :P And honestly, IDGAF, just do it. Trust me, it always comes along once you start. I'm a writer myself, so yeah...

It doesn't work like that for me! I have to really have the urge to write, I have to be almost itching to write it, I have to have almost too many ideas to write down about a car for me to safely say I can write a review. The Avid review I wrote was done over 2 days, starting from 2AM, wrote for an hour or 2. Slept, woke up at 9AM, wrote till 4PM, had a break, and just continued to 11PM :D That's the most I've been motivated, and that's how I need to be if I'm to start writing again :D

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06
~800 BHP - ~1000 Nm - 1090 KG - ~680 PP

GT Auto
Racing Modifications

Tuning Shop
Rigidity Improvement
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports ECU
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Supercharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tires

-------------------

Ballast
Ballast Amount: 0 KG
Ballast Position: 0

Aerodynamics
35/60

Power Limiter
100.0%

Transmission
1st Gear: 3.204
2nd Gear: 2.235
3rd Gear: 1.679
4th Gear: 1.305
5th Gear: 1.058
6th Gear: 0.881

Final Gear: 3.420
Max Speed: 350 KPH

LSD
Initial Torque: 0/15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 0/45
Braking Sensitivity: 0/25

Suspension
Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 8.6/9.5
Dampers (Extension): 6/6
Dampers (Compression): 5/5
Anti-Roll Bars: 4/4

Camber Angle: 2.5/2.0
Toe Angle: 0.00/0.15

Brakes
Brake Balance: 6/6

Driving Aids
Tuned with everything off except ABS at 1.

-------------------

Tuners Comments
What's this? A tune for a Corvette that won't try to kill you at every possible oppotunity? That's can't be right! Oh but it is. This thing is, in fact, fairly docile. It's not a Japanese tuner car, that goes round a corner with no fuss whatsoever, but it won't try to kill you. Except on one occasion. When coming around a corner, and you are about to shift from 2nd into 3rd, for the love of all that is scientific (I'm Atheist, so not holy), wait until you are pointing straight to do that. Or beg that you have enough reflexes to handle the snap overtsteer.

Sweet, am so psyched to try this when I get home.gonna try that 2/3 shift on the final corner on monza, see if I can handle it:)

Sweet, am so psyched to try this when I get home.gonna try that 2/3 shift on the final corner on monza, see if I can handle it:)

I only tried it on Laguna Seca (The 2-3 shift), so dunno if it was some certain camber on the corners or what... But tell me if you died or not ;D

Meh. My PS3 just kicked the bucket. For real this time. So unless I get it working again (I can't be bothered after doing it 3 times already, takes 3 hours each time), I won't be doing anything new for, a few weeks until I get a new one.

It works like magic, just when you think it's dead, it gives you a glimmer of hope. If only to make the final failure hurt even more.

Here's to hoping your ps3 hangs in there.

Just tried the C6 tune......it really does it on Monza:drool:👍...huge smoke cloud & all.

Ran a quick test on Monza. What a fantastic drive, just shaved 6 seconds off the lap time of the younger incarnation of this beast(890bhp ZR1) - I know I'm not the best driver in the world:dopey:). Just occasionally reminds you that its not a ricer you driving, but a mean muscle. Still, its a very stable & accommodating tune, allowing you try & push it to the limits as long as you maintain respect:tup:

Definitely adding this to my favorites list.

Back