GT5 confirmed for E3

• Thread starter vannardini
  • 198 comments
vannardini
Revista confirma presença de "Gran Turismo 5" na E3

A mais recente edição da revista francesa PlayStation 3 Magazine indica que o aguardado "Gran Turismo 5", simulador de corrida do estúdio Polyphony Digital, será oficialmente mostrado durante a E3 2009, que ocorre entre os dias 2 e 4 de junho.

De acordo com a reportagem, tanto a Polyphony Digital como a Sony Computer Entertainment, distribuidora, vão colocar um fim ao mistério e revelar o jogo oficialmente ao mundo.

No entanto a revista não revela de que forma o título será apresentado - em versão jogável ou apenas em vídeo.

A E3 acontece entre os dias 2 e 4 de junho em Los Angeles, nos Estados Unidos, com cobertura do UOL.

This text is from a brazilian gaming site, now for the translation.

Magazine confirms the presence of Gran Turismo 5 in E3

The most recent edition of french magazine Playstation 3 indicates that the long awaited "Gran Turismo 5", Polyphony Digital's racing simulator will be shown in E3 2009, between 2 and 4 June.

According to the magazine, both Polyphony Digital and Sony Computer Entertainment will put an end to the mistery and reveal the game to the world.

But the magazine doesn't reveal in which way it'll be presentated - in playable version or in video.

E3 will be between 2 and 4 June, in Los Angeles, United States, being covered by UOL.

Source: http://jogos.uol.com.br/ultnot/finalboss/2009/05/27/ult3277u25053.jhtm

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! 👍 The events update was a lot better this time around and now this! :D My day has been made...

YES YES YES

Wow finally someone has brought light into our dark tunnel!

Looking forward.

Thanks for the info!! 👍

Chris

Can someone get his hands on the French PlayStation 3 magazine?
I speak a little bit of French. I could translate it if possible.
I'm going to be happy if I read the source of the news.

WooHoo! Thanks Alot 👍

Another good reason to keep my eye out for E3, it just keeps getting better and better!

:)

Found something about that too, seems like it was in the "PSM3" magazine.

Code:
Si l'on en croit nos confrères du magazine français PSM3 - souvent 
bien informés -, Gran Turismo 5 devrait être présenté lors de l'E3 2009. 
Sony Computer Entertainment et Polyphony Digitital devraient ainsi rompre 
des mois de silence et enfin passer la seconde ! Reste maintenant à savoir 
quelle forme prendra l'apparition de Gran Turismo 5 : bande-annonce 
musclée ou démo jouable ? Réponse la semaine prochaine.

Même si l'information n'est pas encore officielle, la présence de Gran 
Turismo 5 à l'E3 pourrait déboucher sur une compétition féroce avec un 
certain Forza Motorsport 3. On vous le dit, l'E3 2009 s'annonce chaud 
bouillant ! Rendez-vous dès lundi pour suivre toute l'actualité du salon en direct.

Translator gives this:

Code:
If we are to believe our associates of the French magazine PSM3 - 
often well-informed - Gran Turismo 5 should be introduced during E3 2009. 
Sony Computer Entertainment and Polyphony Digitital should so break 
months of silence and finally to cross the second! Rest supporting to know 
which form will take the appearance of Gran Turismo 5: muscular trailer or 
playable démo? Answer next week.

Even if information is not although official, the presence of Gran Turismo 5 
in E3 could result in a fierce competition with some Forza Motorsport 3. It is 
said to you, E3 2009 promises to be hot scalding! Appointment from Monday 
to follow all actuality of the direct living room.

Seems like it is not sure if this is an official information...
I cannot get my hands on a french PSM3 until tomorrow. But by then we should already know more about it.

Hope they show a playable version of GT5 at the E3. I am so looking forward to this game. :nervous:

Shame it didn't narrow the day down - I'm hoping for 2nd June - but wouldn't be surprised if they hold it back for 4th June...

C.

Great news! At the very least, I'll still be looking forward to all the new snapshots of hopefully, 2-3 new cars to being shown. :)

however i would prefer a video than a demo, cuz in the video they could show more new secret feature than in a playable demo...

Shame it didn't narrow the day down - I'm hoping for 2nd June - but wouldn't be surprised if they hold it back for 4th June...

C.

I imagine at the Press Conference with his held 11:00am June 2nd (local LA time) which is just a tad over 5 days from now.

Then as E3 progresses we should see interviews, screenies and videos to follow (finally something to look at hopefully)

I thought I read somewhere on here that Sony's press conference was on the 2nd? Hopefully they'll introduce it during the press conference and not wait until the 3rd or 4th.

We've waited long enough!!! haha...though 2 days after the 2nd wouldn't hurt...it would just be frustrating though :dunce:

EDIT: ^ beat me to it by a few seconds haha

Even though it is on June the second (first official E3 day) funnily it is the last of the big 3 press conferences, Microsoft is cheating and doing their on the 1st. So expect Forza 3 news to pour in a day earlier.

Thanks for the information vannardi!👍 Still we were told by amar( more or less) that GT5 would be at E3! Did we have people that didn't believe, shame on you!! J/K:sly:

This feels like someone giving sight to a blind man! I wonder if I should still keep holding my breath?

Even though it is on June the second (first official E3 day) funnily it is the last of the big 3 press conferences, Microsoft is cheating and doing their on the 1st. So expect Forza 3 news to pour in a day earlier.

You gotta see the bird before you can shoot it down.. :sly:

;)

:cheers: anyway, Great (old) news! 👍

Back