Playstation House try GT5 in the UK

• Thread starter j8mie
  • 45 comments
I did a quick search for this and couldn't find anything else, so I hope it's not a repeat thread :)

I thought you might like to know that you can try Gran Turismo 5 at the locations listed on the below website in the UK from the dates listed on the site.

Playstation House

Enjoy.

Interesting I'll check out the Bullring one in Birmingham.

I wonder if its in stall at Game or there is a big stand created for this?

It's a big stall where you can embarrass yourself in front of hundreds of other gamers...

That's the one :D
I remember seeing one of these at Westfields shopping centre in London last Christmas, and they had four rooms with some kind of singing game in each room. The people playing didn't seem to have noticed that each room was missing it's roof, and you could peer in from the upper levels of the shopping centre and have a laugh at people dancing as they were singing away :sly:

Thanks for bringing this up, j8mie. Where did you find out that Gran Turismo 5 will be playable?

Shame it'll be the TGS demo, 2.5 minutes of driving a 458 or SLS round tokyo,or the scooby with the half arsed bumper damage modelling.If i lived nearer Brum i'd go.but i aint travelling over an hour for it

Thanks for bringing this up, j8mie. Where did you find out that Gran Turismo 5 will be playable?

Hmmm... it doesn't exactly confirm which ones will have GT5 but...

PS House
Welcome to the Home of the PlayStation House tour, the touring games extravaganza where you'll get the chance to test out all the best titles and newest releases on PS3 and PSP including EyePet, Uncharted 2, GT5, PSPgo and SingStar Take That in the ultimate gaming environment.

C.

It is fair to say that the site doesn't tell us very much about what will be available and at which site. My personal assumption would be that each game is available at each site. I noticed that the Kent site is already open. Anyone local had a chance to pop down there to have a look.

I suspect the demo will be one that was played a TGS. However it's still an early copy of GT5 so if your local it might be worth a punt :)

Speaking of a related matter. The EuroGamer Expo, anyone know if GT5 is going to be there in any form?

I just been to Birmingham Bullring today!

It was awesome.

You can try GTPSP, Ratchet and Clank: ACiT, GOW3, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2, Eyepet and Singstar.

There are basically four rooms with HDTVs and PS3s.

And one of the staff there will take you into there to try the games, you are only allowed like 15 minutes in there though.

Unfortunately i cant try GOW3 demo or Heavy Rain since they are 18+.

So i'm going there tomorrow again to try them with my friend and his dad.

Also they said GT5 demo will be there soon.

BTW, on the information leaflet we all get, it says GT5 will be out in 12/2009!

Pics:

Overview of the 'House'.

P241009_1525.jpg

My friend playing RnC

P241009_1248.jpg

Freebies! :dopey:

P241009_1947REFIXED.jpg

What about the South-West of England, Sony? :)

It would be worth sticking on a fake beard to try the 18-certified God of War III demo.

A bit niggling that they haven't corrected the out-of-date GT5 release date leaflets.

Back