• RetroGiant Photography • September 2013 •

• Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 665 comments
FT-86 FTW Amazing shots!!!! I really enjoy viewing your Gallery!!!
Can we have a bigger size of the first FT-86 shot?It would make an AWESOME desktop!!!!

Doesn't take long for ones gallery to fly down the list lol.

Here are some new ones and a re-edited one:

5222075080_68da2ea5fd_b.jpg

Thanks once again for looking and to those that leave comments. Always appreciated!​

Great pictures, this is my favorite :)

FT-86 FTW Amazing shots!!!! I really enjoy viewing your Gallery!!!
Can we have a bigger size of the first FT-86 shot?It would make an AWESOME desktop!!!!
Thanks man, here you go. http://i.imgur.com/28lxu.jpg Imgur kinda kills the quality and colors unfortunately.

Thanks for all the comments guys, really appreciate it!

FT-86 Update 2

Here is the last of them. Not very happy at all with them and I'm seriously considering painting the car, the outrageous orange is just way too difficult that capture correctly. Thats why you'll see it in several different tones lol. Was never happy with the way any style turned out.

5228761067_69af7db607_b.jpg

5229355286_86a5e2510f_b.jpg

5229355498_56a99a6afe_b.jpg

5229355708_87740f371c_b.jpg

5229356064_fa8db6fb11_b.jpg

Sign at the top left ruined it :(

Anyways thanks again guys, next shots will be of an STi that I bought.

Thanks guys! Shigegaki, that sounds fun, unfortunately I don't have a ps3 mic.

Figured I'd go ahead and just post the few STi shots I did have. Hopefully get a new session with it soon without all the "filtering" look to them.

5237865745_44c802e70d_b.jpg

5238462036_303228b7b6_b.jpg

5237865979_76c1191b56_b.jpg

Thanks for the comments and views!

Just lovely RG! The FT-86 shots are fantastic. Especially the one with the sunlight glaring in from behind and under the car. Not just excellent, but very much excellent! One of the best I've seen from GT5 thus far. 👍

Wow, thanks so much for all the kind words guys! Really appreciate it a lot!

Took some more shots of the STi last night. So that brings:

STi Update 2

5243539381_17e6e0c887_b.jpg

5244135894_426efbd3bc_b.jpg

5243539675_72cd201386_b.jpg

5243539737_48c984ce56_b.jpg

Thanks once again for all the great comments! Hope you enjoy this set as well!​

Nice to see you back, already producing brilliant images. Love your 300ZX set, I'm liking the rim choice too, they are even better in motion. Especially in white, nice to see you can paint them.

Recent STi sets are sweet too, how much editing are you putting into your images? Must be nice not to have to break out the blur and smudge tools.

Keep it up buddy, look forward to more. 👍

Day-yum! That combo looks freaggin' epic on that Subbie :drool:
Thanks man. I knew I wanted to change the rims when I bought it and thought I wonder what these would look like painted. I had a Cardinal Yellow paint chip and used it and absolutely fell in love with the way they turned out!

the second one is great!
Much appreciated! I tried to go for a more realistic tone on it.

This set is amazing, and the last two shots are phenomenal.
Thanks Luis! This was the first time I had tried the upclose wide angle look, I was pretty pleased with how it worked.

Nice to see you back, already producing brilliant images. Love your 300ZX set, I'm liking the rim choice too, they are even better in motion. Especially in white, nice to see you can paint them.

Recent STi sets are sweet too, how much editing are you putting into your images? Must be nice not to have to break out the blur and smudge tools.

Keep it up buddy, look forward to more. 👍
Man its good to see you back here! I really hope you have GT5 as well! Usually on my editing its just color balance, maybe a touch of contrast and maybe a light vignette. Its amazing how much easier it is to take photos with GT5, and the quality is so much higher. The photos come out great 99% of the time, I'm just a stickler and like to play with my photos some. Really glad to hear from you man!

Update
12•13•10
Maserati GranTurismo S & Standard Lotus Europa Special

Won the Maserati and it was a silver/gray paint color, wanted to give it something a bit more classy. I love the look of it now. Also was in the Classic British Lighweights race I believe and was racing against one of my favorite cars in GT4, the Europa Special so I had to take a few pics. First pics of a standard car from me. Enjoy guys!

5258397419_fce9db9332_b.jpg

5258397813_8294086b81_b.jpg

5258397629_9e905c4ed6_b.jpg

5259005454_50a92ba7a0_b.jpg

5258398289_ae329615ef_b.jpg

You wouldn't be able to tell that it's a standard model at all. Excellent work on the Europa, it really is something special. 👍

Wow, definitely my favorite gallery so far. Love the artistry of your shots. Very unique style and great detail on every single one. I have the say my favorites are those of the sti so far. Great shots!

Amazing pictures!! I viewed most of your work over at the GT5 forum on OperationSports and just had to look you up on GTPlanet. Definitely will be tunning in for more of your work.

You wouldn't be able to tell that it's a standard model at all. Excellent work on the Europa, it really is something special. 👍
Thanks Mog! I think as long as you get the right angles and "distance" the standard models can look solid enough. I usually steer clear from the standards but there are so many I like there is no way I can't try to at least capture a few. Some of the textures just make me :ill:

Wow, definitely my favorite gallery so far. Love the artistry of your shots. Very unique style and great detail on every single one. I have the say my favorites are those of the sti so far. Great shots!
Thank you very, very much! I really appreciate the kind words!

Amazing pictures!! I viewed most of your work over at the GT5 forum on OperationSports and just had to look you up on GTPlanet. Definitely will be tunning in for more of your work.
Really glad to see you over here! This is a really great site just like OS! Hope you enjoy it here! There are some truly amazing photographers on this site.

You know, I just realised today that I hadn't visited your gallery before now... and it's a great shame! Love your work, many excellent photos! My favourites I think are the Challenger ones from the first page, the little Daihatsu concept at Gion and your latest Subaru shots. Great work!

Back