Avid Racing Factory [UPDATED 01/02/11]

• Thread starter vett'e
  • 332 comments
Lexus IS-F Racing Concept '08

I had the option of either choose the original Audi R8 (the Le Mans racer) or the Lexus IS-F for the German Touring Car Challenge in B-spec Extreme. With somewhat 3 million credits in difference on the price tag, I decided to give the Lexus a try.
I purchased the +3 Turbo, and that was about it. Opted out on the 20K rigidity improvement.
My B-spec Bob for stuff like this is currently lvl20, and about as cool as a Smirnoff Ice should be on a hot summer day.
First race, Cape Ring, went smoothly. The trouble began on Nürburgring GP/D. The rear of the car was all over the place. On a 3rd place on lap 3, the car spun around and ended up on the grass. Bob let the competitors race by, and then had to struggle his way up from 12th. On lap 9 he was in 5th place, and did the spin-around-thingy again. And I stopped the race, figuring that I had some tuning to do. So, novice as I am, I did what I could. Got the brake balance totally ass-backwards, by the way. Tried the race again, with a bit better results. No spinning around this time. Only problem was that Bob was skidding and sliding like he was the drift king of DTM. He totally shredded the rubber to pieces. I managed to pace him to 1st place, but as the race progressed, the tires literally disintegrated. Gradually Bob went down through the ranks, did the dreaded spin-around, and was in 9th place when he recovered. And at the end of lap 11 he had to make a pitstop. The rubber was nearly gone. When he came back on track, he was last. And with only two laps to go, he had no chance of getting even remotely close to the podium and the shiny metal.
I knew I was defeated, so I loaded up GTPlanet and found this setup. And... well, it works. Bob just finished Nürburgring GP/D in first place. Unattended! And while I've been writing this reply, Bob also struck gold on the following Nordschleife. Also unattended, by the way.

So thanks for the nice setup. 👍
And sorry for the long reply. :embarrassed:

Just a small request.... pictures of the tuned cars would we awesome ;)

A small but big request there mate. Sorry but I will not do that, maybe some time in the future, but definitely not any time soon.

Thanks

I had the option of either choose the original Audi R8 (the Le Mans racer) or the Lexus IS-F for the German Touring Car Challenge in B-spec Extreme. With somewhat 3 million credits in difference on the price tag, I decided to give the Lexus a try.
I purchased the +3 Turbo, and that was about it. Opted out on the 20K rigidity improvement.
My B-spec Bob for stuff like this is currently lvl20, and about as cool as a Smirnoff Ice should be on a hot summer day.
First race, Cape Ring, went smoothly. The trouble began on Nürburgring GP/D. The rear of the car was all over the place. On a 3rd place on lap 3, the car spun around and ended up on the grass. Bob let the competitors race by, and then had to struggle his way up from 12th. On lap 9 he was in 5th place, and did the spin-around-thingy again. And I stopped the race, figuring that I had some tuning to do. So, novice as I am, I did what I could. Got the brake balance totally ass-backwards, by the way. Tried the race again, with a bit better results. No spinning around this time. Only problem was that Bob was skidding and sliding like he was the drift king of DTM. He totally shredded the rubber to pieces. I managed to pace him to 1st place, but as the race progressed, the tires literally disintegrated. Gradually Bob went down through the ranks, did the dreaded spin-around, and was in 9th place when he recovered. And at the end of lap 11 he had to make a pitstop. The rubber was nearly gone. When he came back on track, he was last. And with only two laps to go, he had no chance of getting even remotely close to the podium and the shiny metal.
I knew I was defeated, so I loaded up GTPlanet and found this setup. And... well, it works. Bob just finished Nürburgring GP/D in first place. Unattended! And while I've been writing this reply, Bob also struck gold on the following Nordschleife. Also unattended, by the way.

So thanks for the nice setup. 👍
And sorry for the long reply. :embarrassed:

Thanks for your commendation! There was a post earlier regarding tire wear on extreme in A-spec, and particularly the DTM races. I personally think its a matter of Bob personality, and more crucially how you plan your pit-stops. I remember there was a race where I calculated that if all goes accordingly, I would place back in 5th position right after the pit stop, and would take around a lap to regain pole. Needless to say, it all well to plan and that was, by my admission, more gratifying than actually winning the race. I already knew that my car with the set-up I had would win, but the addition of the pit-stops made it just that much more gratifying to win.

I'm glad you and your Bob are doing well, and do please visit Avid for more tunes in the future!

Thanks

A small but big request there mate. Sorry but I will not do that, maybe some time in the future, but definitely not any time soon.

Thanks

Pics are not needed, especially if the tune is crap. I'd rather have aspot on tune that a bunch of facny pics and such. That way I know the tuners are concentrating on what they do best, making spot on tunes. Being pretty and done up does not always make it good. IMO

Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02

*by adopting this tune, you as a third party user have read and understood the contents in the disclaimer in the first post of this thread*

The Enzo was a beast (and it still is). It takes absolutely no prisoners, but sort of just bites their head off. There hasn't been a car that I've driven or tuned before that drove like the Enzo, it was simply stunning yet intimidating. There was over 900 horsepower at the disposal of my right foot, and the car seemed to accelerate to no bounds. This is the epitome of speed.

So much speed, that it actually had trouble stopping with the little down force it had. So give ample preparation for braking, otherwise expect a lot of broken limbs and a coughed out throat from screaming so loud.

Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02
HP: 922 @ 8900 rpm
Torque: 609 ft-lb @ 6400 rpm
Mass: 1044 kg
Weight Distribution: 44 / 56

Requirements:
- weight reduction stage 3
- window weight reduction
- chassis reinforcement
- ecu tuning
- engine tuning stage 3
- sports intake manifold
- racing air filter
- sports exhaust manifold
- sports catalytic converter
- titanium racing exhaust
- fully customizable transmission
- adjustable lsd
- twin-plate clutch
- light weight fly-wheel
- fully adjustable suspension
- racing hard and racing soft tires

Aerodynamics: -- / 22
Initial Torque: -- / 26
Acceleration Sensitivity: -- / 32
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 24
Ride Height: -18 / -18
Spring Rate: 14.8 / 15.0
Extension: 7 / 7
Compression: 6 / 6
Anti-roll Bars: 5 / 5
Camber Angle (-): 2.0 / 1.8
Toe Angle: -0.04 / 0.22
Brake Balance: 7 / 6

Don't even bother trying with sport tires, it simply WILL NOT contain the fury. Although the car is more powerful and even lighter than a ZR-1, it simply doesn't have the down-force to keep those wheels intact with the ground at all times. This is particularly detrimental when braking in my opinion. PD please give us the option to install a front wing!!!!

Enjoy!

Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP '07

I can say with confidence, that this is the best road-going car I've driven all month, and will only be second to the NSX. This car exceeds my expectations by being so initiative in the corners. It doesn't make itself a cup of tea, consider your request, then wait some more. It just does what you ask it to do. Although not as powerful as the GT-R, the 370GT is definitely better off without an AWD mumbo jumbo bs.

Anyone would be pleased with the stock configuration, but Avid couldn't possibly be satisfied right?

HP: 460 @ 7800 rpm
Torque: 335 ft-lb @ 6300 rpm
Mass: 1346 kg
Weight Distribution: 57 / 43

Requirements:
- carbon hood
- chassis reinforcement
- ecu tuning
- engine tuning stage 2
- sports intake manifold
- racing air filter
- sports catalytic converter
- twin-plate clutch
- semi-racing flywheel
- adjustable lsd
- carbon drive shaft
- fully adjustable suspension
- sports soft, racing hard

Aerodynamics: -- / 16
Initial Torque: -- / 24
Acceleration Sensitivity: -- / 38
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 18
Ride Height: -22 / -20
Spring Rate: 13.6 / 13.4
Extension: 8 / 7
Compression: 7 / 6
Camber Angle (-): 2.2 / 1.8
Toe Angle: -0.04 / 0.02
Brake Balance: 7 / 5

Enjoy!!!

Honda Epson NSX '08

This is a Japanese GT car and a premium model. This tune didn't take long to build. Some more testing and comparison is needed but it seems to be nearly on the money.

Honda Epson NSX '08
475 HP
1150 kg

Requirements: --

Tyres: Racing Hard
Aerodynamics: 40 / 65
Transmission: 217MPH 4.062 final ratio
Initial Torque: 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: 15
Braking Sensitivity: 15

Ride Height: 0 / 0
Spring Rate: 13.8 / 14.8
Extension: 5 / 5
Compression: 5 / 5
Anti-roll Bars: 4 / 4
Camber: -2.6 / -2.6
Toe: 0.00 / 0.30

Brakes: 6 / 4

Hi MrGrado

I was wondering if you had made improvements on this tune since the last update? If not I hope to inspire you to do so and maybe to make more tunes for Super GT cars. I'll be happy to be a test driver.

I'm thinking about going more into Super GT cars, and therefore took at look at the World Super GT Championship. I noticed "your" Honda Epson NSX ´08 is on the list of GT500 cars. However it doesn't seem to have been used in the qualifying rounds. For what reason I don't know.

This is the top 7 results of the qualifying round on Cote d'Azur:
1---1'27.371---Tony1311---Nissan Yellowhat YMS Tomica GT-R
2---1'27.467---IRT_NissmanR32---Nissan Motul Autech GT-R
3---1.28.691---johnkiller2---Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z
4---1'28.959---DriftKing9---Honda Arta NSX
5---1:28.9xx---chorda---Honda Raybrig NSX
6---1'30.342---bombe32---Nissan Yellowhat YMS Tomica GT-R
7---1'30.530---GTP_Ezza75---Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430

GT 500 cars
Honda Arta NSX ´06
Honda Epson NSX ´08
Honda Raybrig NSX ´08
Honda Takata Dome NSX ´06
Lexus Eneos SC430 '08
Laxus Bandai Direzza ´06
Lexus Petronas Tom's SC430 ´08
Lexus Denso Dunlop SARD ´08
Nissan Motul Autech ´08
Nissan Calsonic Impul ´08
Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z ´06
Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R ´08
Nissan Yellowhat YMS Clarion ´08
Toyota Yellowwhat YMS Supra ´05

GT 300 cars
Autobacs Arta Garaiya ´08
Lexus Weds Sports IS350 '08
RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '06
Subaru Cusco Dunlop Impreza ´08

Race Rules
Car must remain stock! No bolt-ons/modifications! Although you can tune your car
By 'tune your car', meaning you can tweak your suspensions, aero, trans, & brakes.

Tires: Unrestricted
Oil Change: Allowed
Engine Overhaul: Allowed
Chassis Restoration: Allowed
Installing Modified Parts: Banned!
Tuning (Suspension, Aero, Trans): Allowed

HP Limit: GT500 - (TBD)/GT300 - (TBD)
Weight Minimum: 1100kg

Mandatory Pit Stop: 1
Driving Line: On/Off
Active Steering: Off
Traction Control: Off
Skid Recovery Force: Off
Active Stability Management: Off
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real
Mic/Headsets: Off for all drivers except Race Stewards

Maybe the Autobacs Arta Garaiya ´08 would be a nice car to tune?

I can say with confidence, that this is the best road-going car I've driven all month, and will only be second to the NSX. This car exceeds my expectations by being so initiative in the corners. It doesn't make itself a cup of tea, consider your request, then wait some more. It just does what you ask it to do. Although not as powerful as the GT-R, the 370GT is definitely better off without an AWD mumbo jumbo bs.

Anyone would be pleased with the stock configuration, but Avid couldn't possibly be satisfied right?

Review.....

Date acquired 2010/12/02
Switched 30
Wins 25

And this was before AVID got their hands on this ride. Rest assured that this will now double because of the following.

Initial track test wsa going to be Tsukuba, when I read the tuner comments that suggested it was only to be bested by the NSX, I had to see for myself. Seven laps in and it was confirmed. The 370 attacks the corners sometimes before you do and it will respond well to any situation however, the weight transfer is not as stable as the NSX. So does size matter? Yes. The 370 will have the smaller cars running for their lives and won't tire out easily.

Corner entry: Crisp and accurate with balance and finesse.

Mid Corner: RWD throttle control will guide the car right through

Corner exit: Lay on it early and she will twitch ever so slightly but not to the point of no return.

Overall performance and Handling: Set gears to the track you are running and I see no reason to touch the set up.

Second run....
Feeling that she was built for more that Tsukuba I set my eyes on Nur Nor. Yeah we will see what the set up can do. Impressed was hardly the word.
I will mention the fact that I am an average driver has much bearing on the times posted. So when I ran 7:13.102 with the 02 NSX R setup, I thought beating that would take some feat. Who would have thought that this would be the weapon to do that. Clocking a 7:12.950 after the third go around had me convinced.

Long review, I know, needed, of course. This ride deserves it.

Great job AVID again you have done a superb tune.:bowdown:

P.S. for the post prior that wanted pics hope you enjoy.

10_06_01_11_11_26_01.jpg

10_06_01_11_11_23_23.jpg

10_06_01_11_11_27_53.jpg

10_06_01_11_11_28_55.jpg

Great pictures mate! I have to make an admission here, I meant for the 370GT to be second in terms of HANDLING, not lap times!!! I'm sure there are many cars that will post faster laps, but little come close to its handling characteristics.

Thanks

Noted. I'm still driving it right now cause it so much fun.👍

Quick question: Do you want to get your hands on one of these,

10_06_01_11_11_29_59.jpg

I think it will be an awseome rival to the M5.

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09

Well this is hands down the one of the best close-wheel racer money can buy. Not many cars even come remotely close! There have been many tunes of this car already, but this being the first few cars I bought, I took the liberty of enhancing what was already a beast into a menace.

HP: 905
Curb Mass: 1100 kg
Weight Distribution: 52 / 48

Requirements:
*Race Modification
*Every other upgrade available; purchase some racing soft and sports soft.

Aerodynamics: 34 / 46
Transmission: 360
Initial Torque: -- / 28
Acceleration Sensitivity: -- / 36
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 26
Ride Height: 1 / 1
Spring Rate: 16.5 / 15.1 (Racing Soft)
Extension: 8 / 8
Damperes: 7 / 8
Anti-roll Bars: 5 / 6
Camber: 2.4 / 2.0
Toe: -0.04 / -0.02
Brake Balance: 7 / 4

Personal best on Grandvalley and Suzuka is 1:41.385 (slowest 1:43.756) and 1:49:255 (slowest 1:50.048) respectively.

These are marked improvements, over 3 seconds faster than Adrenaline in his review and over half a second compared to my PB.

Enjoy!

Any thoughts as to why I only have 716hp with all added mods?

Well this is hands down the one of the best close-wheel racer money can buy. Not many cars even come remotely close! There have been many tunes of this car already, but this being the first few cars I bought, I took the liberty of enhancing what was already a beast into a menace.

HP: 905
Curb Mass: 1100 kg
Weight Distribution: 52 / 48

Requirements:
*Race Modification
*Every other upgrade available; purchase some racing soft and sports soft.

Aerodynamics: 34 / 46
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 26
Ride Height: 1 / 1
Spring Rate: 16.5 / 15.1 (Racing Soft)
Extension: 8 / 8
Damperes: 7 / 8
Camber: 2.4 / 2.0
Toe: -0.04 / -0.02
Brake Balance: 7 / 4

Personal best on Grandvalley and Suzuka is 1:41.385 (slowest 1:43.756) and 1:49:255 (slowest 1:50.048) respectively.

These are marked improvements, over 3 seconds faster than Adrenaline in his review and over half a second compared to my PB.

Enjoy!

my HP ended up at 879, which I don't really have a problem with... but what does this line mean?

my transmission top speed setting only goes up to 298.

Spartan Stig: Have you done the Race Modification under GT Auto? Also check afterwards that every engine upgrade, actually every available upgrade, is bough in the tuning shop. Also do oil change.

zikman: Your HP will increase as you drive the car and change oil. 360 is in km/t which is about 224 mph

Last edited:
Thank you Vett'e for your great tunes on both the Furai and the GTR. I'm not trying to flame other newbie tuners but if someone praise some setting and it adds 3 sec to my previous lap times, that's quite dissappointing. Back to the point after the great Furai tune you provided I decided to buy the spec v and give it a try. I hate earning my money back doin' oval laps, I usually take the polyphony digital cup championship. With the 1st course I managed to lap 5 cars during my last lap. Usually this only happens when I have a concept or crazy car. The spec v was also quite good on Trial mountain. However, maybe I like my car looser. I like it 20/80 more. It ease turning a little bit. Lap times are similar. I raised my top speed to 205mph instead of 199 for the second run, I noticed a tiny problem. Now I have lift off whenever I go up the hill, lol! Didn't bother with downforce as I thought 17 and 18 is not much of a difference. Maybe I am wrong. The furai is much faster but I feel uncomfortable driving something that is impossible to buy in real life, lol! Again, thank you for your great tunes. Now I wish someone can come up with a good tune for the Tommy Kaira zz ii. It has potential but as the gtr, I hope it could be looser. I am aiming for the car to achieve less than 1:22 on trial mountain as I did before with a tune that I lost due to trying another tune.

If you pay close attention to the tunes posted, you will actually notice that tunes for cars with similar layout will have similar set up. I don't think this should be a surprise for anyone. Its become a very natural process for me to dial in numbers and I hope you in some way have also benefited from using Avid's tunes. Different layouts call for different settings, once you grasp this concept you are well prepared to start your own tuning garage as well. What Avid does is fine tune that little further, so to squeeze every drop of potential from what have we or what not.

I thank everyone who's tried and have enjoyed our tunes, please stay tuned for further updates in the near future!

Thanks

👍

I've used some of your MR tunes on other MR cars and they work great. Particularly like your tunes over others as the numbers actually make sense to me and my understanding of real settings. Whether these translate to the fastest game settings doesn't matter as the placebo effect already makes me quicker :P

This was rectified by replacing the stock anti-roll bars for stronger ones and also lowering the car's height for a lower centre of gravity, resulting in less weight transfer. The springs rates were also stiffened by around 20% so there's less slide. The stock damper configuration was good, but some tuning saw slight decrease in the front compression rate to allow better entry.

Aerodynamics: 30 / 52
Acceleration Sensitivity: -- / 24
Ride Height: 4 / 2
Spring Rate: 16.9 / 16.7
Compression: 6 / 7
Camber Angle (-): 2.6 / 2.2
Toe Angle: -0.10 / 0.16
Brake Balance: 8 / 6

Enjoy!

I have a Questing regarding the Lexus IS F Racing Concept
as quoted above you mentioned that you lowered the car hight for lower center of gravity

yet the default height of the car is 0mm front and rear

did you mean that the setting should be -4mm and -2mm instead of 4mm and 2mm?

I apologize if am being a pain in the butt...

Ride Height: -22 / -20
Spring Rate: 13.6 / 13.4
Camber Angle (-): 2.2 / 1.8
Toe Angle: -0.04 / 0.02

As requested by Rotary Junkie I've decided to pit Avid vs RKM in regards to the Nissan Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP '07.
Both cars were tested with Sports: Soft Tires as well as a Top Speed of 180mph.
Side by side comparison here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=159188#post4539859

Test Track: Laguna Seca
Best Lap: 1:32.919

As I've come to expect with my driving style, Avid tunes result in a car that lacks the rotation through the center of the corner that I prefer. I've come to find this is easily to combat with some LSD modifications, but as of the first 6 laps, I stayed within Avid's tuning guidelines, with the exception of Engine Tuning Stage 2. I used no Engine Tuning, as to prevent a HP difference between the two comparisons, and also for the ability to use this car in a ~400HP online race, if I ended up liking it.

The car felt secure, settled, and overall very balanced. Smooth and consistent. It felt... slow. Not the tune, just the car and lack of power in general.

Corner entry, was lacking a bit of turn in, and braking just felt... insufficient. The car, even as slow as it felt, absolutely did not want to stop in a timely manner. Furthermore when on the brakes the car was relatively resistant to turning. Again... something I feel easily corrected with LSD adjustments that fit my style, and a known difference between the tuners style and my own.

Center of the turn, lacks rotation. Definitely an understeer issue here for me, which hinders my ability to get up off the corner and into the next straight away. On Laguna, this is a large disadvantage, seeing as how each corner is connected to the next with a small straight away. A lot of time can be made up here, just by letting the car turn a bit more.

Corner exit... was pretty balanced overall. Any issue that came on exit, seemed to be directly related to the issues I experienced in the center, carrying over. I do prefer my cars a touch on the free side on corner exit, so just another example, of how my driving style dominantly prefers a looser feel.

Overall, I feel it's unfair to base the entire tune on the above. I know every time I use an Avid tune that I should adjust the LSD to my preference, as should any driver. I do like to get a baseline feel for the Tune, before I start messing with things though, as it's unfair to the tune and review.

So... knowing that the LSD was not to my liking, I did a very simple swap and used RKM's LSD settings, while everything else remained the same. This dropped my lap time down to 1:32.387. A solid half a second off with LSD alone. Although one thing that stood out, was even after the LSD swap, the car still exhibits some understeering issues mid corner, which potentially tells me, that part of this tendency is in the tune as well. My first instinct would be, that it lies in the springs, seeing as how the ratio is almost a 50/50 split? But I'm no tuner. Also, the car is still very resistant to turn in under braking, which leads me to believe the Brake Balance needs to be adjusted, not just the LSD as I initially assumed.

Last edited:
Autobacs Arta Garaiya '08

Not the fastest car, but definitely a car made for handling. I think this car slipped out of most people's radar, but I hope this changes things around!

Autobacs Arta Garaiya '08
HP: 424 @ 6300 rpm
Torque: 358 @ 4800 rpm
Curb Mass: 1175 kg
Weight Distribution: -- / --

Requirements:
- purchase from new car dealer (its worth every penny)
- engine tuning stage 3
- stage 2 and 3 turbo kit (stage 2 was installed for testing and finalizing)
- sports soft and racing hard tires (soft were used for testing, finalized on racing hard)

Aerodynamics: 34 / 54
Top Speed: 250 km/h
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 20
Ride Height: -12 / -10
Spring Rate: 15.5 / 16.8
Extension: 7 / 7
Compression: 6 / 6
Camber Angle (-): 2.2 / 1.6
Toe Angle: -0.08 / 0.10
Brake Balance: 6 / 5

Lap times will be posted another time!

Thanks and enjoy!

Toyota Castol Tom's Supra '97

This car's handling will far surpass the much debated ZR-1, so must I say more? Its partly due to the massive down force, but in truth I honestly think the Japanese have just struck the perfect chassis. Now, you may say that the ZR-1 has more power, but that's somewhat redundant when you look at the lap times below.

Toyota Castol Tom's Supra '97
HP: 537 @ 7000rpm
Torque: 493 @ 4500 rpm
Curb Mass: 1150 kg

Requirements:
- either purchase the car from the new car dealership, or win it through B-spec
- chassis reinforcement
- sports soft tires, racing hard tires

Aerodynamics: 46 / 62
Top Speed: 300 km/h
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 22
Ride Height: -12 / -12
Spring Rage: 17.2 / 16.8
Compression: 7 / 7
Anti-roll Bars: 6 / 6
Camber Angle (-): 2.4 / 1.8
Toe Angle: -0.06 / 0.00

2.02.250 on Sports Soft and 1:49.253 on Racing Hard. I can only imagine what lap times a pair of Racing Soft would give. I have yet try, so please feel free to post your results here.

Thanks and enjoy!

Lamborghini LP560-4 '08

I regret not buying this car from the beginning, if only I knew I would be using it later again in A-spec. The car's first impression was understeer, after combating with the LSD and spring rates it seems the car, though not neutral, doesn't understeer as much anymore. Its definitely a quick car, but if I were to choose, then I'd pick the Ferrari 458 every time.

Lamborghini LP560-4 '08
HP: 747 @ 8900 rpm
Torque: 484 @ 7400 rpm
Curb Mass: 1169 kg
Weight Distribution: 42 / 58

Requirements:
- carbon hood
- chassis reinforcement
- engine tuning stage 3
- ecu tuning
- sports intake manifold
- racing air filter
- catalytic converter: sports
- twin-plate clutch
- semi-racing flywheel
- adjustable lsd
- driver controlled center differential
- carbon drive shaft
- fully customizable suspension kit

Initial Torque: 12 / 26
Acceleration Sensitivity: 26 / 40
Braking Sensitivity: 16 / 20
Torque Split: 30 / 70
Ride Height: -18 / -16
Spring Rate: 15.6 / 16.8
Extension: 7 / 8
Compression: 6 / 7
Anti-roll Bars: 6 / 6
Camber Angle (-): 2.6 / 2.2
Toe Angle: -0.04 / 0.00
Brake Balance: 7 / 6

Enjoy!

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo

This is everything you would expect an S2000 to be, but the amp just turned 11. This car is BEAST. With functional aerodynamics both front and read, there's a marked improvement in corners with unprecedented grip. The most noticeable factor, however, was the increase in HP - 631 of them to be precise.

The car's front was made uglier to accommodate for the wider arches, but that doesn't matter because you'll be leaving all your opponents in a wake of dust - I seriously kid you not.

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
HP: 631 @ 8000 rpm
Torque: 429 @ 4500 rpm
Curb Mass: 1120 kg

Requirements:
- Be sure to buy the one from the NEW CAR DEALERS, the one you find in the UCD is slightly different
- chassis reinforcement

Aerodynamics: 20 / 42
Initial Torque: -- / 22
Acceleration Sensitivity: -- / 44
Braking Sensitivity: -- / 16
Ride Height: -18 / -18
Spring Rate: 16.2 / 15.8
Camber Angle (-): 2.4 / 1.8