Mogshots Advanced [12th June - My new REAL car!]

• Thread starter Moglet
  • 711 comments
Both rally shots are amazing but the Art Morisson shot is just Fan freakin tastic what a picture Mog Brilliant .

Oh my word these are stunning. :drool: The first two are jaw droppingly good. Not much I can say really, puts me to shame I think. Very nice ps work indeed.

I've not seen that swatch anywhere, is it a bright green? I'll have to try and find it!

It's bright and vivid; put it on the right car with the right lines and I doubt you'll ever consider another color. :lol:

I've got at least seven of 'em - you want a few?

Love the update by the way, special props for the Corvette shot. You know I'm a sucker for a Corvette. :dopey:

I was hoping to see an update when I saw your pmc entry. These made me kinda giggle in the sense that they are just that good (kind of a "seriously? :drool:" type laugh, lol. Very artistic and all set a great mood. I appreciate that in every single shot you look to do something new and fresh! Your gallery is one of my key inspirations man. Keep up the fantastic work!

:lol: Thanks, I'm glad I could make someone laugh!

SVX
WOW! All of those are amazing. Those rally photos are like realife.

Now that you mention it they did come out looking fairly realistic, even though that was never my intention!

Both rally shots are amazing but the Art Morisson shot is just Fan freakin tastic what a picture Mog Brilliant .

Thanks for the comment :)

GPR
Oh my word these are stunning. :drool: The first two are jaw droppingly good. Not much I can say really, puts me to shame I think. Very nice ps work indeed.

I don't think it's put any of your shots to shame at all! That's clear just from looking at your gallery.

It's bright and vivid; put it on the right car with the right lines and I doubt you'll ever consider another color. :lol:

I've got at least seven of 'em - you want a few?

Love the update by the way, special props for the Corvette shot. You know I'm a sucker for a Corvette. :dopey:

If you don't mind I'll take one? Unless it's easy to obtain? I've got 1.5million credits lying around doing nothing at the minute so I could always buy the car it's found on if it's available.

Ah, I see. Well if you've got enough to be able to spare one I'll see what I can do with it. My PSN ID is Moglet85 just incase you haven't added me (I can't remember who has and who hasn't!)

Are there any paints you want in return?

Ah, I see. Well if you've got enough to be able to spare one I'll see what I can do with it. My PSN ID is Moglet85 just incase you haven't added me (I can't remember who has and who hasn't!)

Are there any paints you want in return?

Hm. A blue or an orange would do just fine. :D

Ooh, very nice. You continue to impress with excellent composition and well thought out photos. The soft focus on the PMC entry is lovely, I love how the blurred out grass looks in the foreground. Almost as if you've *just* captured the WRC car as it goes over the hill. Very nice! The 'Rally Colours' shot is great too, the cool, mature tones and the alpine location are a match made in heaven. And last but not least the Corvette shot is lovely too, what really sets it off are the tiny stars beginning to twinkle in the night sky. Great stuff!

Thanks for visiting and leaving feedback! I enjoy hearing what people have to say and I can take it all on board to improve further.

I'll be doing another shoot tonight but Im going to leave the car and track selection open to you guys! I'll close entries at about 8pm GMT today and pick my favourite. The update will be up a few hours later.

The only restriction is that I can't shoot at the Christmas photomode location and no cars that cost loads unless you're willing to lend yours out for the shoot!

Fiat 500 Classic @ SSR7

Well this sure was an easy decision to make...

Click to enlarge

I bet it was. :lol: 👍

I'm not sure which of the two I like better - the first shot is subtle yet colorful, while the second is colorful and vivid (also love the fireworks display). I guess I'll have to go with both!

Last edited:
Oh wow, you actually did it! :lol: And they look great too. Very well done! I don't think many would be able to pull that off and still make it look awesome.

EDIT: I've been laughing for a minute straight now. Oh my.

Ahh the good old Fiat 500, really like the style of the first photo, the slightly grainy effect makes me think im looking at an old photo, just the way it should be when looking at classics

Very nice. I have only love for the classic Fiat 500, and the faded, vintage look to the first shot is great. The wide aperture and framing of the second is nicely done too.

Pure class Mog. The tones are perfect, noise is exceptional, lighting is dead on! I ended up using the Fiat 500 Classic for my latest update as well lol.

I bet it was. :lol: 👍

I'm not sure which of the two I like better - the first shot is subtle yet colorful, while the second is colorful and vivid (also love the fireworks display). I guess I'll have to go with both!

Of all the times I've driven on SSR7, I've never even noticed the fireworks before I did this shoot! :lol: Thanks for visiting.

:lol: Cute and badass comes to Mind love both shots :D

That's the style I was going for :)

I now have the urge to buy a 500 Now...
Damnit Mog.

Hehe, you should! They're cheap to buy and quite fun to drive on small tracks with a bit of tuning.

Oh wow, you actually did it! :lol: And they look great too. Very well done! I don't think many would be able to pull that off and still make it look awesome.

EDIT: I've been laughing for a minute straight now. Oh my.

It is a funny looking car, and it took a while to get it right but I'm pleased with the results. Thanks for your feedback 👍

SVX
Both look magnificent! That colour on the 500 strangely fits it.

It does, doesn't it? I was a bit unsure at first but with those wheels and the chrome bumpers removed it manages to be sort of sweet but also sporty. :)

Ahh the good old Fiat 500, really like the style of the first photo, the slightly grainy effect makes me think im looking at an old photo, just the way it should be when looking at classics

Thanks Spyda, I tend to add grain to most of my shots but it fits a bit better here I feel. Thanks for your feedback.

Very nice. I have only love for the classic Fiat 500, and the faded, vintage look to the first shot is great. The wide aperture and framing of the second is nicely done too.

Thanks Rev! I'm a huge fan of the 500, as everyone knows, and it can produce some nice shots with a bit of effort.

That wheel picture is stunning. Not a huge fan of the classic 500 some reason. Must have been a slow drive on that track haha :crazy:

Far from it, it's no supercar or anything but it's got 180bhp per ton! 👍

Pure class Mog. The tones are perfect, noise is exceptional, lighting is dead on! I ended up using the Fiat 500 Classic for my latest update as well lol.

Thanks RG, I'm going to go and take a look at your classic update now!

great pictures. I love the atmosphere and the angles

Thanks gibki :)

Haha nice shots Mog. :)

Thanks sej, I'm glad you liked them!

I love the feel in number two.

Cheers Jamie, I wasn't so sure about number 2 when presented next to the first one but people seem to like it so that's good.

Moglet and his midas touch. Love the second Fiat shot.

:lol: I'm not so sure about a midas touch but I do my best!

Both are lovely and very classy shots. 👍

Thanks very much!

Pure style, and alot of nice colour mood in the first shot.
Very nice!:drool:

Cheers speedthrill, it is a very moody looking photo I guess.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for another update in a few hours time!

Back