MaxPerformance Tuning Garage

• Thread starter Blade2322
  • 118 comments
can you do the Pagani Zonda great car but I have trouble getting out off corners to powerful,don't get me wrong I win a lot with this car but it can be a bit tricky.thanks

38- Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04

in for an online tune, thanks!

So it was requested so it shall be done, :P lol. Anyways here my tune for-

CapeRing.jpg

Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04

w/741 h.p. 1123 kg

my tune is

Aero- F-0 R-15

Trans- 224 m.p.h.

LSD- Initial Torque- F-0 R-5
Acceleration Sensitivity- F-0 R-7
Braking Sensitivity- F-0 R-20

Suspension- Ride Height- F-(-17) R-(-10)
Spring Rate- F-12.0 R-16.2
Dampers (Ext.)- F-6 R-8
Dampers (Comp.)- F-5 R-7
Anti-Roll Bars- F-4 R-5
Camber- F-2.0 R-4.2
Toe-Angle- F-(-.25)R-.35

Brakes- F-9 R-7

Tires- F-RS R-RS (Racing Soft)

Driving Opitions- Trans- MT <-(This is optional set to personal preference)

TC-Off
SRF-Off
AS-Off
ASM-Off
ABS-1

This car can be a handful to handle. When I first took it out it was every where on the track. 741 h.p. with only 1123 kg to weigh it down and very little downforce available in the back made it very difficult to get the power to the pavment. But with some patience and fine tuning I was finally able to get a presentable car out of all that mess. Overall this car is very fast, great acceleration, great braking, and goes through the corners well. Just watch the throttle coming out of the corners and you should be fine. This car can put down some very good lap times. A sheer blast to drive around the Nurburgring. Well thats all for now. Let me know what you think and as always. Thank you and be sure to countinue in the persuit of perfection that is motor sports.

BTW other requested cars should be coming over this weekend, Zonda and the Falken GT-R Race car. As well as a couple more ;).

Last edited:
Ok folks :), back with a couple more first up-

DeepForestRaceway_1.jpg

Nissan Falken*GT-R Race Car '04

w/626 h.p. 1360kg

my tune for it is

Areo F-35 R-60

Trans- 180 m.p.h.

LSD- Initial Torque- F-3 R-25
Acceleration Sensitivity- F-18 R-40
Braking Sensitivity- F-8 R-30

F/R Torque Split F-30 R-70

Suspension- Ride Height- F-(-27) R-(-25)
Spring Rate- F-12.0 R-13.2
Dampers (Ext.)- F-7 R-8
Dampers (Comp.)- F-6 R-7
Anti-Roll Bars- F-5 R-5
Camber- F-2.0 R-3.2
Toe-Angle- F-.00 R-.20

Brakes- F-9 R-7

TC-Off
SRF-Off
AS-Off
ASM-Off
ABS-1

Very easy fun car to drive. Great braking, acceleration, handling, cornering. Just wish it had a bit more h.p. Let me know what you think and as always. Thank you and be sure to countinue in the persuit of perfection that is motor sports.

Second we took out a Classic muscle car -

Bern-MarketStreet.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04

w/758 h.p. 1172 kg

my tune is

Aero- F-0 R-20

Trans- 224 m.p.h.

LSD- Initial Torque- F-0 R-5
Acceleration Sensitivity- F-0 R-10
Braking Sensitivity- F-0 R-20

Suspension- Ride Height- F-(-15) R-(-10)
Spring Rate- F-13.0 R-14.2
Dampers (Ext.)- F-7 R-8
Dampers (Comp.)- F-6 R-7
Anti-Roll Bars- F-4 R-4
Camber- F-2.0 R-4.2
Toe-Angle- F-.20 R-.25

Brakes- F-9 R-7

TC-Off
SRF-Off
AS-Off
ASM-Off
ABS-1

This is a fun car to drive, make sure to keep your eyes open. Lots of horsepower and can put it down well too. Also its not half bad through the corners. Id definitely suggest purchasing this car and have lots of fun beat Ferrari's, lambos, GT-R's etc. :D Let me know what you think and as always. Thank you and be sure to countinue in the persuit of perfection that is motor sports.

Hey man hows it goin. Just like to say i have just tried out 2 of your tunes and im very impressed. :) they were the supra rz tune and the impreza sti tune, both of which set a faster time than my bugatti veyron on the top gear test track. As i am so pleased with your tunes i would really like it if you could personally tune a car for me? I will purchase all upgrades for you and you can take your time, no rush :). It is a mitsubishi lancer, evo Vlll rs '03. I think it would be a good tune to be a rival for the impreza tune.
My psn is CHRYSTALBUDS. Pm me or add me if u are willing to do this for me as it would be much appreciated. Many thanks
Jack.

Was gonna say to tune the skyline r tune from the list, but no need to now. Im also going to tryout the corolla rally tune u have, i will post some feedback soon as i have tried them out.

Hey man hows it goin. Just like to say i have just tried out 2 of your tunes and im very impressed. :) they were the supra rz tune and the impreza sti tune, both of which set a faster time than my bugatti veyron on the top gear test track. As i am so pleased with your tunes i would really like it if you could personally tune a car for me? I will purchase all upgrades for you and you can take your time, no rush :). It is a mitsubishi lancer, evo Vlll rs '03. I think it would be a good tune to be a rival for the impreza tune.
My psn is CHRYSTALBUDS. Pm me or add me if u are willing to do this for me as it would be much appreciated. Many thanks
Jack.

Sure, just send me a friend request on PSN. I should be on this afternoon sometime.

Anyone got a good all around tune for the 99 Peugeot 206 Rally Car???
This car's always been on my fav list and just curious

:bowdown:

I been working on that one this week but been focused on finishing my Camaro '69 RM tune and getting the STi build together for tuning competition. Check my thread in a week or two and maybe I have gotten around to finishing it or bump a reply there.

Mercury tune?

The Mercury tune is all set ill post it up tonight when i get home from work. Was going to do it this morning but got to busy. :(. Also have a couple more ill be releasing as well.

Also @Jackthalad- Your lancer's all set just let me know if i have your permission or not to release the tune publicly. I will send it back as well when i get home tonight at 11:00 p.m. EST.

@Blade if u want to make the tune public then go ahead, after all it was u who tuned it, so u are the owner. thanks again, and when can u return the lancer, as im looking 4ward to seeing what you have done.

@Blade if u want to make the tune public then go ahead, after all it was u who tuned it, so u are the owner. thanks again, and when can u return the lancer, as im looking 4ward to seeing what you have done.

kk, thx for let me know i can publise it, also i will send it back when i get home at 11:00 p.m. EST.

Would love to see what u can come up with for the Ferrari 512BB fully upgraded. I can send u one if need be.

One more time ;). Got a couple more to show off today. First we are going to the heartland of America to drive a car thats as pure classic American muscle as you can get.

RoadCourse-Daytona.jpg

Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67

w/755 h.p. 1181 kg

my tune is

Aero- F-0 R-0

Trans- 224 m.p.h.

LSD- Initial Torque- F-0 R-60
Acceleration Sensitivity- F-0 R-60
Braking Sensitivity- F-0 R-60

Suspension- Ride Height- F-(-33) R-(-30)
Dampers (Ext.)- F-7 R-8
Dampers (Comp.)- F-6 R-7
Anti-Roll Bars- F-5 R-5
Camber- F-2.0 R-3.2
Toe-Angle- F-.00 R-.20

Brakes- F-9 R-7

TC-Off - With is car i would strongly suggest put this on 1.
SRF-Off
AS-Off
ASM-Off
ABS-1

This is a great car but can be a bit to handle. Took alot of time tweaking it and found out what i started with was what was best. I would strongly suggest setting the traction control to 1 with this car seeing as how much it burns the tires coming out of turns. I primary ran this car at the Daytona Road Course and was running consistant 1:47's w/out TC on and 1:46's w/ TC on 1. Its a personal choice but you'll save yourself alot of tire wear. :D This car loves to break loose coming out of flat corners in 2nd gear so if you refuse to use TC you have been warned. Let me know what you think and as always. Thank you and be sure to countinue in the persuit of perfection that is motor sports.

Secondly for tonight i have what would be considered by most to be almost the opposite of the Mercury. Presenting-

TokyoR246_2.jpg

Mitsubisi Lancer Evolution VIII RS '03

w/532 h.p. 1098kg

my tune for it is

Areo F-0 R-20

Trans- 193 m.p.h.

LSD- Initial Torque- F-20 R-40
Acceleration Sensitivity- F-30 R-50
Braking Sensitivity- F-30 R-20

F/R Torque Split F-30 R-70

Suspension- Ride Height- F-(-22) R-(-13)
Dampers (Ext.)- F-7 R-8
Dampers (Comp.)- F-6 R-7
Anti-Roll Bars- F-4 R-4
Camber- F-2.0 R-3.2
Toe-Angle- F-.10 R-.20

Brakes- F-9 R-7

TC-Off
SRF-Off
AS-Off
ASM-Off
ABS-1

This is by far one of the best balenced cars ive tuned yet. It has great acceleration off the line, great braking. Turns well very pertictable fun easy to drive car. And as well can put down some fast lap times. A great car to race with and can compete with cars much better then it as well. :D. Let me know what you think and as always. Thank you and be sure to countinue in the persuit of perfection that is motor sports.

Would love to see what u can come up with for the Ferrari 512BB fully upgraded. I can send u one if need be.

Sure id tune that for you but i do not currently have a Ferrari 512BB, so if you want you can send me a friend request so i can add you and have you send it over. Then id be more then happy to see what i can do. :mischievous:

Last edited:
Love your Tunes, Blade. If Nato doesn't send you a 512BB , I will. I'll be watching this thread.

Also, would you consider doing a Tune on any of these *without aeros*:

Lotus Elan '61
Lotus Europa '71
Toyota 2000GT ‘67

I have all three and I will send you any of them to keep if you will do a Tune.

Pete

Sure id tune that for you but i do not currently have a Ferrari 512BB, so if you want you can send me a friend request so i can add you and have you send it over. Then id be more then happy to see what i can do. :mischievous:

Sounds great thanks, I'll send a request then the car shortly.

Love your Tunes, Blade. If Nato doesn't send you a 512BB , I will. I'll be watching this thread.

Also, would you consider doing a Tune on any of these *without aeros*:

Lotus Elan '61
Lotus Europa '71
Toyota 2000GT ‘67

I have all three and I will send you any of them to keep if you will do a Tune.

Pete

Sure i can tune this cars for you go ahead and send me a friend request so i can accpet it. :)

Will the gt-r tune work for any of the gt-r race cars?

The GT-R race car tune will not work perfectly for every other GT-R race car but is a good place to start and then tweak as needed. Everycar is different so every car will require a slightly different tune. But since they are so similar it should transition over well.

Back