MaxPerformance Tuning Garage

• Thread starter Blade2322
  • 118 comments
Back again and with one more tune. For today we are going to be looking at possibly one of Aston Martin's best creations presenting-

NrburgringNordschleife_6.jpg

Aston Martin Vanquish '04

w/625 h.p. 1384 kg

my tune is

Aero- F-0 R-20

Trans- 193 m.p.h.

LSD- Initial Torque- F-0 R-25
Acceleration Sensitivity- F-0 R-30
Braking Sensitivity- F-0 R-40

Suspension- Ride Height- F-(-15) R-(-10)
Spring Rate- F-13.2 R-12.0
Dampers (Ext.)- F-7 R-8
Dampers (Comp.)- F-6 R-7
Anti-Roll Bars- F-5 R-5
Camber- F-2.0 R-3.2
Toe-Angle- F-.00 R-.20

Brakes- F-9 R-7

Tires- F-RS R-RS (Racing Soft)

Driving Opitions- Trans- MT <-(This is optional set to personal preference)

TC-Off
SRF-Off
AS-Off
ASM-Off
ABS-1

This isn't the fastest car but still a great handling competive racer. Has good acceleration off the line, great handling and cornering. Fantastic grip. Good top speed. Overall great car to start with if you are starting to get into the higher horsepower sports and super cars. This car will agree with everyhitng you tell it to do, is very perdictable, and just a pure pleasure to drive. :D. Let me know what you think and as always. Thank you and be sure to countinue in the persuit of perfection that is motor sports.

Interestig stuff blade2322.
I found exactly the same from the Amuse Carbon R.
It was a nightmare to drive although I felt it has massive potential.
Will test your tune(s) out later on tonight. Looking forward to it.

First car ready to come to you - Toyota 2000GT '67.

Tune request:

Stage 2 weight reduction and window weight reduction - 998 kg.
(No Chassis Reinforcement unless its really necessary, please)

Stage 2 engine tuning plus intake/exhaust stuff - 253 hp.
Sports soft or racing hard tires.
and no aeros.

I'm looking forward to your Tune!

Pete

Friend Request sent: PSN = b291d

Hey ive been a bit busy lately but ill be realeasing new tunes tonight :D. Also @ Nato_777 the Ferrari's all set ill send it back to ya tonight as well.

Blade, thanks so much for the Cougar XR-7 tune and all the others.
I appreciate all the hard work you have done. You could probably create a App to make custom tunes for paying customers.

Is there a car you do not have and desire? Post up and I'll see if I have it.

Hey ive been a bit busy lately but ill be realeasing new tunes tonight :D. Also @ Nato_777 the Ferrari's all set ill send it back to ya tonight as well.

Thanks for that, I really appreciate the time you put in for these tunes. I'm happy for you to keep the car for your efforts if you want. Just publish the tune and I can buy me a new 512BB. Or you can send it back, up to you.

Hey sry guys got stuck at work way late last night and had to come in first thing today. But i should be able to get everything taken care of tonight :D. Also no i dont have he GT LM spec II.

ALso @ Patwreck very cool :P.

I kindly ask you to post on my thread Initial Torque: What do you do? There are so many thoughts and ideas on what it does and i'm trying to get all these thoughts in one place, so we can compare them all to one another. I would like you to post as your a well respected tuner and probably have a well defined idea of what Initial Torque. You can find a link in my signature, it's the second one down.

Hey there blade, i gotta tell you, that Saleen tune you have is outstanding. i have been trying for days to get it to calm down and your tune whips it into shape.

however, it was a little tight for my tastes. that may of course be because i run my S7 at 708 hp so i can run it in most 700 hp lounges.

i made a few tweaks and tested them with the supercharger on at 790 hp and got pretty much the same results as when i tweaked it initially at 708. Both you still need to be ginger on the throttle but i was wondering if you could tell me how it behaves on your 854 Saleen.

I only changed a few parameters, everything i dont list is the same as you list above.

Changed settings are:

Ride height: R:-15
Damper (comp): R: 5
Camber : R: 6.7
Toe : F: 0 R: .5

Id greatly appreciate to hear what you think! :D

Last edited:
Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00

w/717 h.p. 1082kg

my tune for it is

Areo F-0 R-20

Trans- 236 m.p.h.

LSD- Initial Torque- F-0 R-15
Acceleration Sensitivity- F-0 R-40
Braking Sensitivity- F-0 R-40

Suspension- Ride Height- F-(-17) R-(-15)
Spring Rate- F-12.0 R-13.2
Dampers (Ext.)- F-6 R-7
Dampers (Comp.)- F-5 R-6
Anti-Roll Bars- F-4 R-4
Camber- F-1.5 R-5.2
Toe-Angle- F-(-.20) R-.65

Brakes- F-9 R-9

Tires- F-RS R-RS (Racing Soft)

Driving Opitions- Trans- MT <-(This is optional set to personal preference)

TC-Off
SRF-Off
AS-Off
ASM-Off
ABS-1

Awesome. I was looking to tune my ‘87 Lotus Esprit Turbo HC but I suck at tuning. Hopefully these numbers should put me in the ballpark for an ideal tune.

I have to say, I have tried a few of your setups and they are a blast on my Logitech G25 steering wheel.
👍👍

I used your '97 Toyota Supra setup on a '02 Silvia Aero S15 RM and the car feels like it's on rails.

I did a few tweaks here and there, but most of it is still Supra setup. I can send you the settings or of you want I can post here.

Thanks for the tunes............

Cant understand these settings for FTO

Toe-Angle- F-.50 R-.20

What is this? Front minus 0.50? Rear minus 0.20? or just 0.50 front and 0.20 back?

Hey sry guys got stuck at work way late last night and had to come in first thing today. But i should be able to get everything taken care of tonight :D. Also no i dont have he GT LM spec II.

ALso @ Patwreck very cool :P.

Guess you were wrong about PATWRECK being cool...

I have a little question about your setting ... you always have more camber on the rear when normaly its suppose to be the opposite ... why ? Are u using a DS3 or a wheel? yesterday i tried your Ferrari 599 setup and it feel really to stiff and had a lot of understeer on corner entry.

M3 gtr
Shelby Cobra
Thanks

lol, Ive been working on that rally for a while, let me know what you think of it, and thx for the support. Also if anyones interested ive got quite a few cars sitting in the garage but im not sure with one i should tune next. So if there a perticular car you would like to see tuned from the below list just post letting me know. :D THX.

1- Audi Le Mans quattro '03
2- Cizeta V16T '94
3- Oullim Motors SPIRRA 4.6 V8 '04
4- Pagani Zonda C12S '00
5- Audi RS 4 '01
6- BMW M3 GTR '03
7- Gran Turismo Gran Turismo 350Z RS
8- Vauxhall VX220 Turbo '00
9- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione '08
10- Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08
11- TVR Griffith 500 '94
12- Nissan Silvia K's AERO (S14) '93
13- Peugeot 206 RALLY CAR '99
14- Spoon Integra TYPE R (DC2) '99
15- Toyota MR2 GT-S '97
16- Ford Mustang GT '05
17- Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (R230) '04
18- Mugen S2000 '00
19- Spoon S2000 '00
20- Nismo Skyline GT-R R-TUNE (R34) '99
21- Mazda RX-7 TYPE R Bathurst R (FD) '01
22- Chevrolet Camaro SS '69
23- Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
24- Jensen Interceptor MKIII '74
25- Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo '83
26- Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
27- Opera Performance 350Z '04
28- Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
29- Opera Performance S2000 '04
30- Mitsubishi GTO TWIN TURBO MR '98
31- TRD Celica TRD SPORTS M (ZZT231) '00
32- Hommell Berlinette R/S Coupe '99
33- Mazda Roadster 1600 NR-A (NB) '04
34- Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 '65
35- Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74
36- Toyota Wedsport Celica '03
37- Honda NSR-R Concept '01
38- Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
39- Nissan Falken*GT-R Race Car '04
40- Honda Gathers Drider Civic Race Car '98
41- Suzuki Concept-S2 '03
42- Nissan Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70
43- Eagle Talon ESI '97
44- Nissan Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
45- Shelby Cobra 427 '66
46- Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08
47- Toyota FT-86 G Sports Concept '10
48- Audi Quattro '82
49- Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four (ST165) '86
50- RenaultSport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00

lol, Ive been working on that rally for a while, let me know what you think of it, and thx for the support. Also if anyones interested ive got quite a few cars sitting in the garage but im not sure with one i should tune next. So if there a perticular car you would like to see tuned from the below list just post letting me know. :D THX.

28- Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70

I'd love to see a tune for this whenever you get the chance!

Back