Sexy & mean car pic thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Poverty
  • 4,606 comments
  • 907,495 views
2011 Scion TC concept.

40.jpg
 
Poor Rosemeyer. That guy had an insane amount of balls.
 
^Awesome last picture, I want to be like that when I get old
 
The new Novitec 599 GTO. So much win. :drool:
2011-Novitec-Rosso-Ferrari-599-GTO-Front-And-Side-1280x960.jpg

2011-Novitec-Rosso-Ferrari-599-GTO-Rear-And-Side-1280x960.jpg

2011-Novitec-Rosso-Ferrari-599-GTO-Side-1280x960.jpg

2011-Novitec-Rosso-Ferrari-599-GTO-Rear-1280x960.jpg

2011-Novitec-Rosso-Ferrari-599-GTO-Engine-1280x960.jpg


888 ponies of fury.
 
That looks surprisingly tasteful. I wouldn't do it to my GTO if I had one though, there's not many of them. The same goes for the enzo. I would definitely not do any mods to one if I had one
 
That looks surprisingly tasteful. I wouldn't do it to my GTO if I had one though, there's not many of them. The same goes for the enzo. I would definitely not do any mods to one if I had one
The finish is actually an available option listed as Historical Racing Livery. Not many around in that finish yet which means it'll become a rare option to have.
 
Well it loooks like a Ferrari, and judging by the little yellow emblem on the hood.. I'd say it is!
 
The finish is actually an available option listed as Historical Racing Livery. Not many around in that finish yet which means it'll become a rare option to have.

Oh right I remember seeing that in the configurator. Even better that they didn't mess with the finish.
 
Here's a 166 in slightly better condition (from Goodwood Festival last 2009)...

Ferarri166front.jpg


Ferrari166side.jpg


Stunning car 👍

And a massive 👍 👍 👍 for the DB4 and Zagota... just beautiful!
 
Here's a 166 in slightly better condition (from Goodwood Festival last 2009)...

Ferarri166front.jpg


Ferrari166side.jpg


Stunning car 👍

And a massive 👍 👍 👍 for the DB4 and Zagota... just beautiful!

It looks slightly less impressive all clean and shiny like that ;)
 
A140%29%2070%20Cuda.jpg


not sorry for the big picture, it's more epic that way
 
Back