Premium
Sweden
Sweden
RetroJohan
Just the title says this is about Glitch Pictures

Nürburgring glitch

Now you seen mine, show yours​

Last edited:
way to publish it on a website where PD looks at what the fans are saying. thanks for getting the word out so that all kinds of annoying bitches make loads of public lobbies where they do the glitch and polyphony notices how many glitch lobbies there are, and polyphony digital finds out about the glitch and patches it. good job ruining free money. really, thanks.

way to publish it on a website where PD looks at what the fans are saying. thanks for getting the word out so that all kinds of annoying bitches make loads of public lobbies where they do the glitch and polyphony notices how many glitch lobbies there are, and polyphony digital finds out about the glitch and patches it. good job ruining free money. really, thanks.

...It's not free money, idiot...

5535022844_a4675233e2_z.jpg

Diesel powered? :sly:

I couldn't work out where the castle was when I glitched out. Does anyone know if the 'maps' you see after leaving the track are genuine or just random.

I'm waiting for a glitch on Eiger to turn up. Even if you aren't running a variation of a track you can still fall onto it. X2010 on dirt anyone?

hahahahaha

I'm waiting for a glitch on Eiger to turn up. Even if you aren't running a variation of a track you can still fall onto it. X2010 on dirt anyone?

I've gotten a friend to use his tank car to ram my Fiat 500 out of Eiger. Unfortunately, the dirt course is NOT there. And the mountains in the background are just one huge picture. I flew through the mountains. :D

Back