Best overtaking ever? bug inside!

Lol! Awesome! Best overtake ever though.. I'm not sure, i won a online race last night by .0026 seconds, by driving through my opponent when they hit a wall being cocky :)

While it looks like an awesome overtake I'm afraid it seems the culprit is while you could see both in the race those two couldn't see each other. The only giveaway to me is how when they were side by side they were jittering. In my experience playing online with this game it's because they aren't showing up in each others' race but you can see them both. It does look cool though lol.

It's probably a replay glitch unless it actually happened when you raced.
If so they the 908 user knew his car was glitched because that happens from time to time where you can push cars like they where paper.

While it looks like an awesome overtake I'm afraid it seems the culprit is while you could see both in the race those two couldn't see each other. The only giveaway to me is how when they were side by side they were jittering. In my experience playing online with this game it's because they aren't showing up in each others' race but you can see them both. It does look cool though lol.

Oh okay. I was wondering why some of the races I did online were won by people I didn't even see on the track. I felt bamboozled.

lmao, god that's funny. It's like "Go-go-gadget flipper!"

Man, I need to go watch those old Wacky races shows again, racing online in GT5 will be sure to bring up some interesting correlation xD.

Possibly a glitch created by lag. But if your connection isn't crap, then I am wrong. :dopey: Interesting one though.

Back