Alfa romeo 8c competizione 08 / grip / nurburgring

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 10 comments
Yes ,this is an offline tune, i'm working in Suriname this last weeks and it's very dificult to have a good constant conection to work on settings online. But when i test it online , it stay close to the original tune.... Seems very good and safe to me..
Bye.

I think it would be in everyones benefit, if you create a single thread, that includes all of your tunes, rather than spamming and scattering them around the forum.

You're right, i have to do this. I'm not very good with computer that's all.(old school). Will do my best to make a brand new thread with all inside.
Bye.
sany0100.jpg

PRAIANO GT Addict traveller cockpit;))

ALFA ROMEO 8C COMPETIZIONE 08 // ONLINE OK
Tune updated, I take out the rear aerofoil for aesthetics reasons, performances are the same.

suzukacircuit1z.jpg
suzukacircuit2.jpg

Tuned to the max
649 CH
1284 KG
568 PP

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4.180 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 360 km/h =224 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.855
2: 2.063
3: 1.561
4: 1.226
5: 0.995
6: 0.835

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 340 km/h = 211 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

Downforce: No rear aerofoil only front spoiler and the 2 laterals extensions (fins??)

LSD Rear 08/18/05

Ride Height -15/-10
Spring Rate 14.7/13.6
Extension 9/10
Compression 8/9
Anti-roll bars 1/1

Camber 2.2/2.0
Toe -0.06/+0.16

Brake Balance 7/4

tires R3/R3

Speed & Safe : 6'35" Nurburgring Nordschleife racing cruising speed,safely driven.

ENJOY.

One more updated tune. This Alfa is so beautiful that i take out the rear downforce aerofoil. Can't break the lines of this car.
But it stay very fast and safe.
Just try it and see by yourselfs.
Enjoy your drive.

Seeing as Praianos Tuning thread seems to dominate all and now we have this baby.

I posted a tune for this car a few days ago , 508bhp sports softs with a wing . Links in my sig.

Seeing as Praianos Tuning thread seems to dominate all and now we have this baby.

I posted a tune for this car a few days ago , 508bhp sports softs with a wing . Links in my sig.

Just updated the OP for our garage so now Praiano can give your tune a try :cheers:

Back