Supercar Festival

• Thread starter bigburt82
  • 174 comments
bigburt82
bigburt82
New! Supercar Festival Season Event 26/05/11

All cars allowed; a race where the fastest high performance cars come together.

The tyre selection is free. And tuning is allowed up to 700PP.

Opponent cars will mainly be 580 to 620PP with sports/soft tyres.

=================
Tracks
=================

1. Tokyo R246 / 5 Laps

Cr. 148,300
17,800 XP

2. Tsukuba Circuit / 8 Laps

Cr. 141,000
16,700 XP

3. Trial Mountain / 5 Laps

Cr. 143,900
17,700 XP

4. SS Route 5 / 5 Laps

Cr. 149,200
17,500 XP

5. Eifel (Circuit) 104A / 5 Laps

Cr. 163,500
19,800 XP

There are many cars that you can use here but I found the Citroen GT to be a good option :)

============================
Online Collector's Dealership (OCD)

Regrettably, the OCD has not been updated :(

bigburt82
(add me on PSN)
:)

Last edited:
I'll have to give it a try in the morning but real fast cars are not my cup of tea, which is why I like the French one right now.

Hmm, I wonder what I will use for this.......

Thanks bb for the heads up!

I was given a Mclaren SLR via a 1000 ticket last night. I thought I'd just shelve it. Now it has a purpose!!:)

Tokyo:

Credits: 148,300
XP: 17,800

Tsukuba:

Credits: 141,000
XP: 16,700

Trial Mountain:

Credits: 143,900
XP: 17,700

Special Stage Route 5:

Credits: 149,200
XP: 17,500

Eifel Circuit 104A:

Credits: 163,500
XP: 19,800

Having done 4 of them, it appears that they Copy-Pasted the car list from the GT Life Supercar race without fixing it. That stupid Jensen has shown up in two of the races I've done so far.

awesome some long neglected japanese racecars are going to get a run!! Also going to full tune some lesser cars to supercar status!!

oh btw what are the new drifts and TT?

Last edited:
awesome some long neglected japanese racecars are going to get a run!! Also going to full tune some lesser cars to supercar status!!

oh btw what are the new drifts and TT?

No new Drifts or TT events I'm afraid, sorry.

Tokyo:

Credits: 148,300
XP: 17,800

Tsukuba:

Credits: 141,000
XP: 16,700

Trial Mountain:

Credits: 143,900
XP: 17,700

Special Stage Route 5:

Credits: 149,200
XP: 17,500

Eifel Circuit 104A:

Credits: 163,500
XP: 19,800

Thanks Shepzki, I've updated my post accordingly.

Last edited:
As of when were these events added?
I have not gotten such an update, despite PSN being active in my part of the world (West coast, USA).

*Sauber w/ turbo and lowest dwnforce gets 699pp:)

machate-man
As of when were these events added?
I have not gotten such an update, despite PSN being active in my part of the world (West coast, USA).

They went live today at 3am GMT here in UK. I can't really speak for other regions

The Eifel Circuit 104A has the best payout and can be completed in the shortest amount of time.

I was screwing around with my Toyota GT-ONE and turning in 58 and 59 second laps. $163k is excellent for ~5 minutes of racing. This is essentially the same cash-per-minute as the Eifel Lightweight track at $101k in 3 minutes of racing, the previous best track in the game for grinding. So it is very nice to have yet another alternative.

I was able to win SS 5 and Eifel with my caterham 7. it was quite funny seeing it take on the v12 supercars. 👍

This will be the place where my tuned beasts will shine me thinks...done some damage online already but now some SS tyre'd competition :)

Guess I'll give my cappuccino a rest for awhile and pull out the some of my RM'd and racers.

Having done 4 of them, it appears that they Copy-Pasted the car list from the GT Life Supercar race without fixing it. That stupid Jensen has shown up in two of the races I've done so far.

just won trial mountain in the "stupid jensen"...love it:drool:

Just detuned my F2007 to 700pp and it let me use it. Only problem was it made it a one make race and they didn't have to courtesy to detune their cars. Didn't end well.

Yes!
Finaly a good purpose for my matte orange MP4-12C
(too bad I'll have to stay another 5 hours at my job...)

I think we're going to see a few giant-killer pics for this one as the only restriction is PP! In which case I'm looking forward to running this with a few competitive supercars to get the wins and cash and then finding the most unlikely winner by tuning the hell out of some wagons, etc! :mischievous:

Supercar festival ?
What a load of crap, heres the brief.

A dream race event for a selection of the highest performance from around the world. Who will come out top.

So i enter in 1 of what i and many other people regard as a supercar, a stock Mclaren F1 with sport soft tyres and find i have to detune it to around 450 bhp WTF thats not supercar power. then look at what your racing against and there was only 2 decent cars for competion and tth Ferrari 430 [not evan a scuderia] and a Veyron which must be even more detuned than my Mclaren.

Come on PD this is no supercar race at all it should have stock cars in the realm of the Veyron/Gallardo/both Murcielago's/ both Mclaren's at least and Enzo. These are supercars NOT Rufs. Please stick to your brief in the Typical apponents section as there you state better cars.

Last edited:
Back