ZAMBUCA Photography - November 6th Update

• Thread starter zambuca
  • 322 comments
Extremely nice pictures there. I really like that colour on the Audi and I felt that the track suited the car. Or is it the car suited the track??

Love your work and I hope to see more 👍

The tones on that last Audi set work extremely well, really nice shots but the last one of the set was amazing :drool:, the angle and composition is spot on 👍👍

Nice set of Audi R8 pics. 👍 I also really like the white Enzo at Mt. Aso. :D

Extremely nice pictures there. I really like that colour on the Audi and I felt that the track suited the car. Or is it the car suited the track??

Love your work and I hope to see more 👍

Thanks man! I think the colour is more classy than the usual german silver and it fits the car very well...and the track..or the other way around ;)

The tones on that last Audi set work extremely well, really nice shots but the last one of the set was amazing :drool:, the angle and composition is spot on 👍👍

Thank you CCS7! I was really in doubt about the tones - I wanted to create a raw and documentary-like feeling without loosing the 'crispyness'. At first I wasn't completely satisfied, but I'm really glad you like it :)

Nice set of Audi R8 pics. 👍 I also really like the white Enzo at Mt. Aso. :D

Thanks! The Enzo is actually matte silver but after some editing it turned out more white-ish ;)

I love the second shot, due to the composition.

Thank you! That shot really shows the essence of the R8 in my opinion. And the composition creates a nice feeling of G-force :)

Th R8 pics are very nice!

Thanks a lot :)

Great work with lights man! My favorite will be the F50 shot. How exactly you achieved such effect? Still trying to make it my self... was it HDR or a single shot?

Nice and clean R8 pics :)

Thanks a lot :D

Beautiful shots all around, great composition, colors and editing! Last 2 are my favorite!

Thanks ceiling_fan!

Great work with lights man! My favorite will be the F50 shot. How exactly you achieved such effect? Still trying to make it my self... was it HDR or a single shot?

I think you mean the Enzo pic? Or have I completely missed the F50 in this game? :lol: Thank you no matter what!!! The Enzo was easy to make with different curves in seperate areas of the pic...it wasn't really HDR since I only used 1 pic, but I dissected it in three parts...

such beautiful pics zambuca!

And when I heard of the theme "selective color", Sin City immediatly pops in my head. And damn, you nailed it!:drool:👍

great work all around. Keep up your pace :)

@bmxmitch : Thanks :D Seeing the entries of the selective color theme actually inspired me to do some more work in that category. So I might do that soon :)

@NBDESIGNZ : Thanks - the R8 was equally fun to drive and fun to shoot ;)

May 31 2011

Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
This might be the first and last time I post some pics of a standard car.
It's simply not as satisfying as working with the premiums.
These shots were made for the week 27 theme 'favorites' and I thought
it would be a shame if they were just put away in some folder on my hard disk.
So here it is: My favorite car :)

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2332/beast1a.jpg

Last edited:
And what a car it is ,I don't know why you don't like Standard car shoots because this set is full of win 👍

Those are great! 👍

Sometimes the standards can look more real than the premiums. 👍

you've done an excellent job with the Toyota RC, somehow you've managed to make the bridge tones compliment the car in pic 2. nice work indeed 👍

Very nice gallery you've got here, zambuca! A bit of a heaps up, that's a Nissan, not a Toyota.

Very nice job on that Nissan. I know what you mean with standards, I just finished up a standard Zonda, will post it soon. Keep up the good work.

First of all: How embarrassing! How could I write Toyota instead of Nissan. I can only blame the fact that it was very late last night.

@Grand Prix : Thank you so much! I don't have a lot of experience with the standards, but I guess the premiums can get a bit over-detailed...it takes more 'hard' editing to prepare the standards which could up in a more realistic image...hm, maybe I should try some more standards ;)

@CCShaft7 : Thanks a lot! I guess I fooled you too with the Toyota brand ;)

@SVX : Thanks!!!!! :bowdown: I owe you for giving me the heads up! Really embarrasing...

@FosterG : Thank you! Looking forward to seeing your Zonda :)

@FishyJuice : Thanks! I wonder if I should put the 2nd shot in the photo comp instead...

Toyota, Nissan, same thing... ;)

I think you did a pretty good job minimizing the ugly standard textures, each shot is full of character and aggression. :D:tup:

@ceiling_fan : Hehe thanks! "Character and aggression" - I really like those words 'cause they fit the car pretty well too 👍

@Schwadegan : Thanks! :)

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan : I feel you might be right ;)

May 31 2011

Fiat 500 in Rome
Sooner or later I had to submit a small set of the 500.
As a former owner of one of those little charming fellas,
I wanted to dedicate a place in my gallery to that car.

Just had my first look through your gallery and OMG there's some stunning work in there! :drool:
Keep up the great work. I'll be back. :)

Latest Posts

Back