The "Rate My Photo" thread! **Read the OP Before You Post**

• Thread starter MSD Drifter
  • 2,388 comments
That section is dead, like your shot with the skyline 8/10
5821127335_403789c779_b.jpg

8/10, It's a nice shot and the minicooper looks awesome!

I'll give that an 8/10... maybe I'm just too used to GT5 but those wheels look weird and something about the car doesn't sit well with the rest of the pic. But I like it all the same!

Red%20Bull%20Hangar-7_17_edit.jpg

Dude... i don't know if you already saw but this is the GT5 Photomode Forum, and not the GRID one's. nice shots tho

Dude... I don't know if you already know but that's a DiRT3 pic, and not GRID. Nice try tho

:P jk, but it is DiRT3
@ the Helmet of Stig: I quite like that photo, although I think a red car would've stood out more.... 6.5/10 👍

Here's one I made ages ago with a bit of 'Shopping.

Last edited:
i like the picture but that location is usually colorful so making black and white take the life out of it for me 7/10

which 370z picture do you guys think is the best?

Toscana.jpg

Kyoto-Gion_1.jpg

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

Edit: Sorry, forgot to rate:
ECGadget: Nice one (7.5/10) but too dark in front, i would rather find different angle with more light

Please rate, how do you like it? Isn't it over-exposed or too much contrasted?

18small2.jpg

Last edited:
Rules are you rate the previous picture then post your own. But I'll rate it just the same... 8/10 the car just looks too shiney, and the back seems too much in shadow... but pretty fine a shot!

Well nothing to rate I guess. So here's mine.
circuitdelasarthe20092e.jpg

EDIT: Actually ECGadget's picture still unrated. :)
I give it a 9/10. I think it's a little too dark on the left side. Otherwise great pic.

Last edited:
Edit: Sorry, forgot to rate:
ECGadget: Nice one (7.5/10) but too dark in front, i would rather find different angle with more light

Please rate, how do you like it? Isn't it over-exposed or too much contrasted?

18small2.jpg
i like the photos and effects on the car! but i think is to much dark! 7.5/10

ahrweilerstrada1.jpg
[/URL]

above gets 7.5/10 i like the fact that there is some action just the angles could be better in my opinion.

now for mine:
Anything criticism or complement welcome. Im just starting out in photomode.

Click for full res image.

Last edited:
above gets 7.5/10 i like the fact that there is some action just the angles could be better in my opinion.

now for mine:
Anything criticism or complement welcome. Im just starting out in photomode.

Click for full res image.

Love that pic, my favourite location 10/10

5847812865_8df895a041_b.jpg

I know what you mean... stupid scenery! Um, 9/10 for that one, perhaps the ground nearer to the camara needs to be lighter?

Hoping this has no scenery screw up!
Toscana%20(Tarmac)_5_edit.jpg

Back