Honda NSX '91 RM bug?

• Thread starter Jorsne
  • 13 comments
Jorsne
The car seems to turn right by itself after a few minor crashes, even with mechanical damage turned off. I really like this car, it's just a shame that it becomes pretty much useless when it hardly steer left at all.

Have anyone else experienced the same problem? Is it a bug? If so, is it going to be fixed soon?

Have had the same problem several times. After a couple of minor taps on the front the car stops turning to the left and slows down. I really like the car but have stopped driving it due to this problem. I hope they fix it.

had the same exact problem during a little league i run in, mechanical damage was completely off but apparently my nsx was still damaged or appeared to be....cost me 1st to last no one believed me lol.

Wow, I have never experienced this problem. I must be lucky!

In fact I was just in an Online Race with this car. Got a couple of sideswipes by some idiot but it seemed fine. Damage was on too.

This is the worst bug ever! I have just started an NSX-RM Championship and I was running a 15 lap practice race. I was in 1st place on lap 10 and I hit the front bumper slightly. The icons said I had no damage but I was pulling to the right. When I tried to turn left I would just keep going straight and even turning right was an issue. My top speed dropped from 180mph to 138mph on the straight. I ended up being lapped by everyone after a pit-stop failed to fix the problem.

Considering there is a substantial speed drop it sounds like the body panels are damaged rather than the steering. If you smash a rally car up until it's door swings open it will slow down and pull to that side. Perhaps it's a relic from PD's original damage system?

This is the worst bug ever! I have just started an NSX-RM Championship and I was running a 15 lap practice race. I was in 1st place on lap 10 and I hit the front bumper slightly. The icons said I had no damage but I was pulling to the right. When I tried to turn left I would just keep going straight and even turning right was an issue. My top speed dropped from 180mph to 138mph on the straight. I ended up being lapped by everyone after a pit-stop failed to fix the problem.

Had the exact same happen last night while doing some practice runs around nordschleife 👎

This has been a problem for ages. I thought they might've fixed it already :-(

Edit: Isn't it the Acura NSX RM?

How many miles do you have on the car? I've noticed with some cars tracking funny until the reach 250 miles.

Back