Revolve-Automotion. Drivers Wanted.

rejektedS15
This is the official thread for Revolve-Automotion, the ultimate place for track, fun, and rally tunes.

Tunes:
147 for 450pp class racing. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5556821&posted=1#post5556821
Reviews:
(reviews of our tunes go here.)

By the way, if you have a respectable thread or publication containing reviews, PM me if you would like a car for press purposes. Press cars can be loaned out for a week at a time.

Last edited:
It's so funny when guys like you use German words. Nothing against you, there are some people who use it (and I've nothing against them :scared: ).

But you really want to call it: Raid car dealership?

Last edited:
It's so funny when guys like you use German words. Nothing against you, there are some people who use it (and I've nothing against them :scared: ).

But you really want to call it: Raid car dealership?

Yes. I knew that it meant that. I'd like to think it goes along with the fact that I am producing the cars to "raid" various PP classes.

Honestly, no, it doesn't go along (if you read it in German, translator is another story). Wait I'm thinking about what a good name could be......

You want to call it: Raider's Car Dealership - translated into German?

Last edited:
Honestly, no, it doesn't go along (if you read it in German, translator is another story). Wait I'm thinking about what a good name could be......

You want to call it: Raider's Car Dealership - translated into German?

Well, I was thinking more like assault, attack, raid, storm, et cetera.
Could you help then?

Sorry, I've no idea yet. Maybe later......I'll tell it you when I find something. OK?

EDIT: I made my previous posts grey, don't want to ruin your first page. I could also delete it if you want....

Not sure of the spelling but how about Blitzen as in lightning?

Jah :D probably spelled that wrong as well. Told you my German was very rusty and limited :)

The problem is that these things just sound pretty :embarrassed: in German, you know. We usually use English words for it........:lol:

EDIT: Post 700! :dunce:

EDIT2: I see your nice avatar........"Rotary Junkies Garage" and you'll get hundreds of views. :sly:
Copyright? Forget it!

Last edited:
How about:

تدور حركة السيارات

:lol:

raVer

I saved my pictures.. How do I get to them?

Upload them to Imageshack.us or similar. You'll get the URL there, copy, go back to GTP and go to advanced, click the "Insert Image" button, paste URL in the pop-up. Done!

Upload them to Imageshack.us or similar. You'll get the URL there, copy, go back to GTP and go to advanced, click the "Insert Image" button, paste URL in the pop-up. Done!

I meant from gt5. I go to Photomode, take a picture, pick "save", then cannot find my pictures. Edit: Nevermind I found it.

Last edited:
...And here it is!

If you would like to race this car in any GTP Online Racing sanctioned events, please PM me for permission/factory support with this tune.

Alfa 147 QV240/"The Joker"

Specifcations:
1969cc
243HP @ 7400rpm
193ft-lbs @ 4900rpm
447PP
1060kg
60/40 weight distribution
All Performance Parts

Gear Ratios:
1st:3.803
2nd:2.707
3rd:2.039
4th:1.606
5th:1.300
6th:1.000
Final Drive:3.867

Suspension & LSD [F/R]
Camber:3.0/1.5
Toe:0/0
Ride Height:-20/-20
Spring Rate:15.5/15
Extension:10/8
Compression:10/8
Anti-Roll Bars:6/7
Initial Torque:10
Acceleration:30
Deceleration:30

Statistics:
Top Speed:151 mph
0-60 mph:4.3 seconds
Top Gear 50-70mph:4.983 seconds
0-100mph:11.767 seconds
Top Gear Time: 1:21.787
Best sampled with ABS on 1.

Incoming tune. For whenever i get the time. I am sorry, I have been busy with school and housework and the like. Also, just please someone post feedback on my tune! Support is what drives me.

Feedback as requested. Tested this at Laguna Seca, Top Gear Test Track & Trial Mountain.

BAD POINTS

All the suspension values seem to be set a little high. This makes the car feel too stiff & it doesn't corner as tightly as the tune i use. Not saying it doesn't corner it just turns too wide & cannot get the power on quick enough out of the corner.

Personally i would adjust the LSD a little too. Especially the Braking Sensitivity.

GOOD POINTS

Overall the car feels nice & smooth when driving & i would personally give this a 6/10.

Take note of what i have said in the bad points, lessen of the suspension values a little & this could have the potential to be a decent 8/10 tune.

Back