Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
Hmm must have been more rusty than I thought or this is just not a car people like. Any requests for my set for today?

Hey, this is a very good set. 👍 That edited #7 shot is really really nice. :drool:
Hope you had a great holiday. :)

Nato_777
Hey, this is a very good set. 👍 That edited #7 shot is really really nice. :drool:
Hope you had a great holiday. :)

Thanks :) Yeah it was nice thanks, just a little warm 55 degrees C plus each day :ouch:

What a great way to come back. Heaps of great shots of a car that I don't think gets the attention it needs.
:cheers: Its not the easiest (I found) to take shots of due to being so boxy, it made getting angles a bit difficult.

CCCL shoot IS-F

Final Entry

Edited

I think I slightly over did the noise?

2.0 Comp Shoot X2010

Final Entry

Terrific shots of the X2010. I love your 2.0 entry. :drool:
Also I see you have a love for the warm filter in Madrid.
Thanks :) yeah I do, I felt it gave a nice effect with the colour of the car compared the scenery and it brought out the clouds well

The Edited #2 of the X1 is really nice 👍
:cheers:

Excellent idea and execution with the 2.0 entry. 👍
Thanks :) really hoping I make the poll with that shot, I think it's one of my best entries so far

SUV edits

PMC Shoot

Final Entry

Edited

Awesome job! You made that Pikes Peak Audi look really good and I know it's a pretty bad standard. 👍 Your editing has really significantly improved in leaps and bounds. :)

Awesome job! You made that Pikes Peak Audi look really good and I know it's a pretty bad standard. 👍 Your editing has really significantly improved in leaps and bounds. :)

Thanks :) Yeah its so horrible :ouch: Thanks again, everyone's help and tips have really helped me :)

First photo Suc it's fantastic :)
but also all the others are beautiful

This shot is pretty intriging! Love the sense of speed you get off of it, and realism considering it's a standard car 👍 Nice work!

Random Edits
Couldn't really think up a theme for my set today so just did a few random edits of some shots I took today and the Ferrari ones are from stock (my first ever Photo travel shots actually)

Request and/or suggestions for my next set would be much appreciated :) Thanks

I love the 4th shot.

And I'd like to see a Subaru Impreza (Any standard model if you own one) at Eiger Nordwand / Change Weather. ;)

My favourite has to be the last shot.

I like the purple in the Red Bull Hangar shots. 👍
Awesome, I wasn't sure about what people would think of that. Good to see you like it :)

I love the 4th shot.

And I'd like to see a Subaru Impreza (Any standard model if you own one) at Eiger Nordwand / Change Weather. ;)
Thanks:) Alrighty thats no problem, I own them all as subarus are my favorite cars :D

Last edited:
Back