Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
rpanico14
Great work on the M5 set (and the others as well of course!), really showing off the 'Angel' headlights 👍

Nato_777
Great shots yet again, I especially like edited #3 and the colours shots. 👍
:cheers: :)

Amuse Nismo 380RS Superleggera

Edited

Nissan 370Z Academy Version

Would just like to say thanks to everyone who visits my gallery, I really appreciate your comments and also your votes in the comps :) Again I am taking requests as to what people would like :) I only have one set I'm working on at the moment (matte black F40) so I'd welcome any suggestions or requests :) 👍

Great job Soloracer - I really like the edits - especially the first one (subtle but with beautiful reflections and contrast).

Great job with a couple of great looking cars. I tried to get a set of pictures on the 380RS but just couldn't find any good angles on it.
💡 Might try it again now I see what you can do.

Gamesta666
Really like your current set I am a sucker for anything Nissan.
:thanks: :)

Primus Ortus
Great job Soloracer - I really like the edits - especially the first one (subtle but with beautiful reflections and contrast).
:dopey: :cheers: I'm really pleased with that one myself too.

ashes619
Great job with a couple of great looking cars. I tried to get a set of pictures on the 380RS but just couldn't find any good angles on it.
💡 Might try it again now I see what you can do.
:cheers: yeah its a weird one with the body kit that is on it having such rounded edges so it took a while to find some good angles :)

Love the Superleggera and 370Z Academy set. Two of my favourite cars looking mighty fine in your photos. 👍 :)

The 380RS shots are great. Keep it up.

Can I be cheeky and ask for a request? The Mines R34 GT-R in Bayside Blue or White?

Love the Superleggera and 370Z Academy set. Two of my favourite cars looking mighty fine in your photos. 👍 :)

The 380RS shots are great. Keep it up.

Can I be cheeky and ask for a request? The Mines R34 GT-R in Bayside Blue or White?
:cheers: sure thing, I shall get a set of that up for you in the coming week 👍

F40

Edited

PMC
New final entry

FishyJuice
I love edited #3 and your PMC entry.
Thanks :) I'm not sure how well the shot would do in the contest though or if it would will even make the poll :crazy:

Primus Ortus
Edited no's 3 and 4 are my favs. Great job.
Thanks :) I'm suprise at the the way the sky changes colour so much under editing compared to the rest of the shot

Back