Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
PureLogic
F40 edited 4 and 5 are downright jaw-droppers! wooo! :drool:
really nice colors!

If we both make the entry (you for sure!) this will be a very hard fight to get against your picture :lol:

Amazing one :)
I'm not sure I will make it, its such a high standard this week!

matt-mtb
These are the best standard shots Ive seen so far.
:cheers: although my last few sets haven't been standards :P apart from my contest entries

Oh WOW very cool. Excellent set. The edited shots are great. #2 in both unedited and edited are my favorite shots.

GDII
Oh WOW very cool. Excellent set. The edited shots are great. #2 in both unedited and edited are my favorite shots.
Thanks :) I really like those too. That's a great car you suggested to me, :cheers:

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
My favourite has to be the last shot.
Thanks :) I find the abstract shots you can make in game really interesting.

Nato_777
Fantastic panning mode 1 action! 👍
:cheers: :lol: Yeah I just kept forgetting to change the settings when I took my shots but liked the results it gave.

Very creative 1st edited shot. Perhaps the composition could have been slightly different to maybe give the car a little more room to breathe on the bottom, but it's still a good shot.

Benmastaw00t
Very creative 1st edited shot. Perhaps the composition could have been slightly different to maybe give the car a little more room to breathe on the bottom, but it's still a good shot.

Yeah I see what you mean, its planning mode one that moved the car in its frame position :crazy: I agree with you though. Thanks :)

matt-mtb
WOW Very nice update, I just dont get how you do them blurred coloured shots like the last one

Thanks :) well its just a lot of colour balance and curve editing in GIMP :lol: for the weird colours. To get the base shot its planning mode one focus on one bit but then zoom in most of the way somewhere completely different to your focus point 👍 that shot is the top half of the blurry picture with the car in :P

Last edited:
Lamborghini Gallardo

PMC 4WD entry
Final Entry

CCCL entry
Final Entry

Nato_777
Lambo shots are great as are the two comp entries - I hope you do well in the polls. :)

Thanks :) I hope so, the competitions have stepped up in level since I got back from my holiday. I'm going to be trying to do my best for the tournament, as long as I get through the first round that is :crazy:

chromatic9
Sweet Lambo shots.

I like the last one edited the most.
GDII
I like 3, 5 & 6. I think the dark lighting gives a cool effect.
Thanks, I was aiming for like the effect of it coming out of the darkness but it soft work quite right

Lamborghini Murcielago
City Racer, rich in Monaco

Final entry

I rather like these blunt pictures with less saturation (like the first one) but still an incredible update, Soloracer! :)

I rather like these blunt pictures with less saturation (like the first one) but still an incredible update, Soloracer! :)

Thanks :) I tried a different way of editing these shots just using curve alterations, I see what you mean about the high saturation being a little over saturated

They sure are good edited.
But how about trying to raise up the brightness a little bit, maybe this will do sort of a counter effect to the highly saturated picture :)

They sure are good edited.
But how about trying to raise up the brightness a little bit, maybe this will do sort of a counter effect to the highly saturated picture :)

Alrighty I shall try and keep that in mind in my next update :) thanks for the tips 👍

Back