Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
Competition entries & rejects
2.0 (in-eligable as Phototravel is against the rules :dunce: )
Final Entry

Reject

CCCL
Final Entry

PMC
Final Entry

A few PMC shots I really liked so decided to edit :D

Last edited:
Your 2.0 entries look spectacular. They're both the best in the set for me by miles. 👍 :drool: The Focus edits don't look as great to be honest.

Your 2.0 entry and CCCL entry is wicked. The Focus ST set is nice, but I find the back ground a bit distracting, just my opinion lol.

These are all great photos - I like your edits with the Ford and the somewhat out of focus Focus. :P

Good choice for the PMC, by far the best picture of the bunch IMO. Nice work, nice DoF.

Though the very last pic has very strange focusing. :sly:

Love the bokeh style of the focus shots! I'm a sucker for bokeh :( you did work here sir! Good job. 👍

Your 2.0 entries look spectacular. They're both the best in the set for me by miles. 👍 :drool: The Focus edits don't look as great to be honest.
Thanks :) I wish I'd made eligible shots though :lol: The focusing on them is all over the place :nervous:

Your 2.0 entry and CCCL entry is wicked. The Focus ST set is nice, but I find the back ground a bit distracting, just my opinion lol.
Thanks 👍 I see what you mean the background is quite bright and maybe a little distracting.

Brilliant shots of the Toyota. I especially love the composition in your second shot.

These are all great photos - I like your edits with the Ford and the somewhat out of focus Focus. :P
:D Thanks. :lol: I see what you mean, I really don't know what happened there, I'm sure it didn't look like that on my PS3 :odd:

Good choice for the PMC, by far the best picture of the bunch IMO. Nice work, nice DoF.

Though the very last pic has very strange focusing. :sly:
Thanks :) Yeah I thought it was the only one that stood out well unedited. It does indeed, for some reason its over the wheel arch not the light like I meant :lol:

BkS
Love the bokeh style of the focus shots! I'm a sucker for bokeh :( you did work here sir! Good job. 👍
:lol: Thanks :) I'm glad you like the shots!

I love your FT86.
You remind me, that I always wanted to do an Update with this thing.

Thanks :cheers: :lol: No worries, I'm glad I was able to help you :P

Eligible 2.0 Entries :lol:

Final Entry

Your last few sets have been awesome, your angles, composition, lighting have really improved lately and these shots show it 👍

Your last few sets have been awesome, your angles, composition, lighting have really improved lately and these shots show it 👍
:cheers: Thanks :) Thats some high praise, its good to hear that you think I'm improving :)

decepticon
Brilliant work! Could learn a thing or two from you! 👍

eugene2023
wow my favorite Ft-86! Very good set!
:D :cheers: Thanks

I will try and get an update up tomorrow containing my comp entries again and then maybe some random sets and requests again 👍

Amazing photos Solo - I really like this one:

6312675429_548b546d95.jpg

Nice!

Oooh, purple! (Actually, if you painted your Corvette purple in real life, you would have to forfeit your life... :nervous::scared::crazy: :sly:) Great pictures Solo! You definitely chose the correct 2.0 entry for the Evora - just the right amount of lighting, nice focus, great composition. And I love your last photo - gets my vote!

Back