Solo's Gallery (UD 6/3) PMT3 R2 rejects, Mustang (criticisms wanted!)

• Thread starter Solo
  • 1,077 comments
Primus Ortus
Oooh, purple! (Actually, if you painted your Corvette purple in real life, you would have to forfeit your life... :nervous::scared::crazy: :sly:) Great pictures Solo! You definitely chose the correct 2.0 entry for the Evora - just the right amount of lighting, nice focus, great composition. And I love your last photo - gets my vote!

:lol: For a custom car I think its acceptable :P Thanks :cheers:

Old School Scooby FTW! :lol:

Amazing Stuff here lately, Solo. You become better and better with every update. Your kinda better than me by now :sly:

Old School Scooby FTW! :lol:
Amazing Stuff here lately, Solo. You become better and better with every update. Your kinda better than me by now :sly:
Its so slow that old Scooby :nervous: Thanks :D :lol: Maybe maybe not, your work is amazing at the moment!

Finally someone else who has done a set with the Evora, beautiful shots by the way
I really liked the evora and may do a full set with just that at some point in time. Seeing it in your gallery made me think to do it 👍 Thanks :)

Great job again - all your comp entries are very strong. 👍 I love the reflections on the 2.0 entry and I look forward to an Evora set in the future. :)

Nato_777
Great job again - all your comp entries are very strong. 👍 I love the reflections on the 2.0 entry and I look forward to an Evora set in the future. :)
Thanks :) I'm really aiming to try and win another comp now after the tournament. Not sure when it will be up yet but maybe some time next week :cheers:

Jason_B
I really like the first 2.0 shot. But both are great.
Thanks.:) That first shot is actually in edited, but its one I may edit at a later date 👍

JvM
Great last sets! Loving the FT-86 final entry. 👍
:D Thanks, nice to hear people looking back a bit!

Its so slow that old Scooby :nervous: Thanks :D :lol: Maybe maybe not, your work is amazing at the moment!

I really liked the evora and may do a full set with just that at some point in time. Seeing it in your gallery made me think to do it 👍 Thanks :)

Well I think I may do another evora set.

Random shots, some edited some not
Most of these shots have been SSC entries over the past few months but some haven't :) I hope you enjoy it!

Evora set will be shot over the next few days to be up mid next week :)

These are seriously good! 👍 The Clio shots are pure gold and I love the first kart image. :)

Love the shots, Clio is Yummy
:D Thanks :cheers:

Wow, thank you for such high praise! :cheers:

These are seriously good! 👍 The Clio shots are pure gold and I love the first kart image. :)
Thanks Nato, the clio set was great fun to do!

Really liking the Clio I might paint my all like that.
The white really suits it I felt but so does the blue I used on it a few sets ago. Thanks :)

Your Kart Shoots are phenomanal!
Love your work, Solo! 👍
:D Thanks :)

Thank you again to everyone I really appreciate all of your comments! :cheers:

The Amuse S2000 shot is top class and easily my favorite of this update. 👍 That's not to say the others aren't great too 'cause they are... Man - that's one bright Evora. ;) Nicely done. :)

CHAMP! 👍
The Amuse S2000 shot is top class and easily my favorite of this update. 👍 That's not to say the others aren't great too 'cause they are... Man - that's one bright Evora. ;) Nicely done. :)
Thanks guys :D

Umm, Mate there is no Amuse S2000 in there?! :D
That's a AEM S2000. :lol:
Haha oh yeah! ma bad :P

Well hello there everyone! It has been a while since I have been on here to upload some new pictures and check whats up. I have had a lot of work to do from school and from commitments outside of school so have not had much time for GT5 :( However Warrius Zero contacted me again wanting photos for his Zero cup, which I was happy to oblige. So after much time not posting here is my first set again! NSX type-R '02 at Suzuka :)

Back